Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
9 Provinces OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you checked out the RP?
  Yeah, looks fun!
  Yeah, have fun with that.
  What RP?
  Obligatory gold option
View Results

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Nobody kill mah babeh lizard!

It's already got a taste for human and Wyldecrystals! We have to put it down!

I wont let you! DX

You have to! For the greater good!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:09 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama

It's already got a taste for human and Wyldecrystals! We have to put it down!

I wont let you! DX

You have to! For the greater good!

Q.Q he was just protecting his home! You brutes! *runs off crying*  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:19 pm
LiriaLawrence

I thought I had Nier take a realistic amount of injuries, but nope, Kain decided to follow his own orders so, realistically, Nier had to take more damage. AND he held his sword backwards! I actually feel a little insulted. I don't know if it's because Nier and Kosaka are bleeding out, or because Kain used the WORST possible sword stance. *thinks*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:30 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Definitely not a bebeh! XD  

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:32 pm
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence

I thought I had Nier take a realistic amount of injuries, but nope, Kain decided to follow his own orders so, realistically, Nier had to take more damage. AND he held his sword backwards! I actually feel a little insulted. I don't know if it's because Nier and Kosaka are bleeding out, or because Kain used the WORST possible sword stance. *thinks*

But it LOOKS cool! And as we ALL know, action movies (and RPs) are about Cool factor, not accuracy. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:32 pm
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence

Eh don't worry. Aurora will heal you all afterwards.

LiriaLawrence

You forget. Aurora is a bit (a lot actually) crazy XD  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:33 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama

Q.Q he was just protecting his home! You brutes! *runs off crying*

Protecting it from what? Half-naked girls? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:34 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama

You forget. Aurora is a bit (a lot actually) crazy XD

Totally didn't forget it, but Anna doesn't know that. Though she's beginning to get an idea. XD  

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm
LiriaLawrence
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence

But it LOOKS cool! And as we ALL know, action movies (and RPs) are about Cool factor, not accuracy. XD

Good point. He gets a free pass out of rule-of-cool. But only once!

Angel-Kami-Sama

*looks between crazy doctor and unmarked grave*
One of these is more appealing than the other!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:37 pm
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence

Angel-Kami-Sama

Just be glad she's willing to heal you XD (although she's gonna have a word with Kosaka and Kain >.> *insert Jaws theme music*)  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:49 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence

Angel-Kami-Sama

Just be glad she's willing to heal you XD (although she's gonna have a word with Kosaka and Kain >.> *insert Jaws theme music*)

Can we not touch shirtless and wet Nier? He needs to cover his slave brand, and reapply bandages to his right arm, otherwise his entire disguise as Aiden falls apart!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:52 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence
Valentine Valtieri

Angel-Kami-Sama

Can we not touch shirtless and wet Nier? He needs to cover his slave brand, and reapply bandages to his right arm, otherwise his entire disguise as Aiden falls apart!

Well when you want healing go to Aurora then X3  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence

Angel-Kami-Sama

The optimal time is when Nier isn't shirtless and wet, but he'll probably pass out before they make it back to camp.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri

The optimal time is when Nier isn't shirtless and wet, but he'll probably pass out before they make it back to camp.

I don't think the crazy person of the group will care much about the slave mark. She doesn't like men that remember? Not like she's gonna use it as blackmail XD  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:05 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri
Angel-Kami-Sama
Valentine Valtieri

I don't think the crazy person of the group will care much about the slave mark. She doesn't like men that remember? Not like she's gonna use it as blackmail XD

It's more of a fear of her going "You're not who you say you are" and all that. Also, his Wyldecrystal was embedded in his right arm when he was young, so he'd be more concerned with hiding that from Aurora since he hasn't revealed it at all. All those black bandages were practical after all!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff