Introductions are in order! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexy Anon xXx

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:34 pm
Just been created with the push from another Anon who also recommended this guild to me. I have been apart of Gaia since late 2003 and never had a lot of gold to ever gift until recently. Been excited to gift and finally created this anon account to be more stealthy. I plan on gifting with pictures - not words as much.

I know I need gold which I have through my main account any other big recommendations?
I look forward to this guild being a great source of resources and support.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 pm
She gazed about the room of fellow anonymous gift givers and soaked in every detail. Pulling a small notebook out of her back pocket she started writing in it as she spoke." My name is Cana and the black wolf often seen with me is Dante. He prefers to take that form whenever we're in crowded places. His reasoning is that its easier to protect me that way. I am rather new to this business and started during the Easter event, 2013." She closed her book and looked up. "Since most of you are my seniors any advice or information would be very appreciated. Thank you"

Whelp that's me! Nice meeting you all! I see a few familiar faces and some I've never seen before ^^ considering I only go to one anon thread I suppose that's reasonable. I talk either in character and out of character depending on my mood. Though Cana doesn't talk much, just so you know ^^;  

LoneWolf Anon

The Sidewalk POEt Anon

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:34 pm
I've been anon gifting for a few years, but only recently adopted this name. The style has changed occasionally, but almost always includes original poetry crafted for the giftee. I rarely post because this is not my main profile, and will never be. That being said, I do check it often and gift during virtually every Gaia event. I tried my hand at something bigger recently, (this), but it didn't get much attention, so I think I'm through with that for now.
I will gladly lend my talents to anyone interested so long as I have the time.
I hope to gift the rest of you real soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:31 pm
Hello ^^
I am the Artistic Lurker
I have been inactive for a long time
But I have missed anonning and hope to start drawing again cat_3nodding

Anon Artistic Lurker

Timid Kitten

RavenNightshade82

Magical Sweetheart

31,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:50 pm
Hi! You can call me Raven. I am a fan of anons.
I can be a little quiet at times.
I love music, movies, anime, reading, video games, and fashion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Hello! I am Suisho, but you can call me Sushi heart
I've been on Gaia since 2011.
I've been anoning with (and anoned by) the creepers since Piehard, and tend to RP as a cleric type.
I like anime/manga, video games, mid-century modern design, drawing, metalsmithing, and cooking Japanese and Indian food.  

suishohatake

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

Mika_Len

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:32 am
//lets out a deep, shuddering breath

I'm so fortunate to be reunited with you lovely anons.
You can't run from me.
<3

HI EVERYONE.
Recently, I have been suffering from major anon-withdrawal.
I reached out to Fadeu, who introduced me to this guild.
So happy to be here.

Name's Mika
I am a devoted anon-fan and have tried my hand at anoning
(POOM!, Plu the Elf, the Angel Among the Bloody Masqueraders)
However, I'm mostly known for my art!
I frequent the CB, where do freebs and artdrops.

I have been on hiatus for a year,
running from life for a bit, before I transfer from a CC over to a UC
That and my artist fingers are tingling.
So yeah, hi!
^~^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:09 am
Prince invited me here a while back, and I figured I might as well make at least one post.

My name is Shy Schoolgirl, but you can call me Shy. I was an anon in 2011, but have since retired. I've been on Gaia since 2004 so it's been about 10 years even though I've pretty much left Gaia and only check maybe once in two-three months.

In real life, I am 21 years old. I am heading into my last year of studying psychology, but work part time, volunteer in two research labs, and help run an advice blog on tumblr. I also volunteer as an active listener and mentor to both adults and teens on the website 7cupsoftea. Soon, I will be studying for the GRE to apply for graduate school so you can see why I'm not really on Gaia anymore as my time is already split between various things.

I hope you all enjoy your time on here as well as anoning!

The Shy Schoolgirl

Friendly Lover

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:55 pm
So nice to see so many new people on here! xd
Welcome..welcome...welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 am
The girl cautiously slips into the thread, worried that someone may notice any suspicious stains on her clothes from her activities under the influence of last nights full moon. "Uh, hi. I'm not entirely sure why you would invite someone like me into the guild, but my name's Genevieve Fenris. Name can be a mouthful though, so I usually go by Gwen, Gene, or sometimes Vi." Her lips quirk up into a feral grin, "Call me Fluffy, Fido, or anything else as stupid and I'll rip your throat out. Hope we get along~"

(OoC: For any who haven't picked up on it or didn't receive an anon from her last night, Gwen is a werewolf who is a chaotic neutral character at best.)

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

Serenity Patronovi

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:12 am
I don't know if I've ever actually introduced myself on here. I rarely ever post so maybe there's not much point.

I'm Serenity Patronovi, been a fan of the anons since 2011 Valentines Day! I'm not active much anymore but I'm trying to make that a bit better. I'm british, I've been on Gaia since March 2004.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 am
Smexy Anon xXx

I know I need gold which I have through my main account any other big recommendations?
I look forward to this guild being a great source of resources and support.

Welcome,
there's never any need for much gold to make people happy in my opinion.
I write story and leave behind a necklace or flower behind at times when I am having a low fund but desire to still share my story.

Rarely I send gift through this account, since the gift itself will be anon.
I can send it from any other account and signed it with my anon name.  

Unicorn Earl

Unicorn

The DollEater Anon

Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:14 pm
Uhm hello. Not sure if I am allowed to post here but here I go. My name is DollEater. I was GroveDoll Anon but I decided to change my name due to story change. I am actually new to anon-ing. Though I started last year? I took a hiatus and then I have come back. I received an invitation from Arron to this lovely guild and I hope to meet each and everyone of you. I don't really have much friends since I'm still very new. However an old friend of mine inspired me since he was an Anon before. Well uhm that's really all much there is for my introduction. I am going to hide now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:26 pm
The DollEater Anon

Welcome!

Anon Caedere
Vice Captain

Predatorial Ladykiller

MadameFrance

Amorous Reveler

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:48 pm
Hello everyone~
The name is Mimi, but I'll answer to almost anything...especially for the right price~

This account sat on hiatus for a while, but I gave a new muse this account and I'm hoping to get back into anoning...I just lost the heart for it while the site was going down the shitter. It seems like things are getting a little better, so I'm back for now. I look forward to anoning for this next event ^^

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff