Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History [3.5 Sandbox game] (Always Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:30 pm
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
I was wondering if your group was recruiting I have a Human Knight I would like to add if possible. I can link you to his profile upon request.

The game is pretty much always open. The more players, the more fun for it, so we'd love to have you join us :3
lol love to join though i have never done a sandbox rp before so im not sure how that works really

Basically it takes a story book, rips out the pages and forces it down the throat of the author! lol, kidding. Sandboxing is kinda like Minecraft. You do what you want because you wanna do it. If you want your character to be the next great evil, grand, work on building him up into that! If you want to be some chivalrous knight of legend that defends his kingdom/fiefdom/liege from evil, get in that armor and get to swinging a sword! It's all about what we wanna do, so long as we're not trying too hard to impede one another. Perhaps you're making a character to counter one already existing? Say the hero to a villain. What kind of a hero would you be, reluctant? Valiant? An anti-hero? Make it up and go with it!

O.o i like this idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:34 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
O.o i like this idea.

Excellent! Welcome aboard. You'll need your complimentary peanuts *hands a peanut* ... well peanut *burps* And what else?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
O.o i like this idea.

Excellent! Welcome aboard. You'll need your complimentary peanuts *hands a peanut* ... well peanut *burps* And what else?
Lol im good they get stuck in my teeth XD there very sharp and pointy even the "flat" ones. Um so say I wanted to make a merchant based character. What class would that go well with i mean I know hes going to have to have a combat class but what class and race gives the most skills and skill points?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:41 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
O.o i like this idea.

Lol im good they get stuck in my teeth XD there very sharp and pointy even the "flat" ones. Um so say I wanted to make a merchant based character. What class would that go well with i mean I know hes going to have to have a combat class but what class and race gives the most skills and skill points?

... Rogue. No one beats a rogue when it comes to skills. they get 8+int mod skills per level and (8+int mod) x4. Good luck swindling a rogue.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:42 pm
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
O.o i like this idea.

... Rogue. No one beats a rogue when it comes to skills. they get 8+int mod skills per level and (8+int mod) x4. Good luck swindling a rogue.
Rouge human = win XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:44 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
O.o i like this idea.

Rouge human = win XD

Pretty much x3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:46 pm
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
O.o i like this idea.

Rouge human = win XD

Pretty much x3

lol alright fourth edition rouge human first level ill have him up in a bit. where do you want me to do the stat rolls ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen

Rouge human = win XD

Pretty much x3

lol alright fourth edition rouge human first level ill have him up in a bit. where do you want me to do the stat rolls ?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa~ Not 4e, 3.5e my friend.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:49 pm
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen

Rouge human = win XD

Pretty much x3

Whoa whoa whoa whoa~ Not 4e, 3.5e my friend.

lol oh thank god XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
lol oh thank god XD

We have lots of fun in 3.5 x3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 pm
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
lol oh thank god XD

lol sorry not a fan of 4.0  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:01 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
InsaneKatKing
Azeiel The Fallen
lol oh thank god XD

lol sorry not a fan of 4.0

It's fine, it seems most of us aren't. I don't mind 4e, but 3.5 is definitely more fun.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 pm
Yay more people! I've been around this week, just not saying anything. Had a weird week.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:13 pm
Natura
Yay more people! I've been around this week, just not saying anything. Had a weird week.

No worries :3 So, how have you faired in this week of weird?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:29 pm
InsaneKatKing
Natura

No worries :3 So, how have you faired in this week of weird?
meh, alright. Going a little nuts being out of work this long, but that happens when you move states. Finally updated my character a bit with your advice, hopefully I did it right.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff