Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:17 pm
Dion Necurat
purest_heart
Yes I saw that, I'm getting really excited about this party, not only will be we all kinds of Kick-@$$ with you providing all kinds of heals and Anti-undead, but basically anything that's not a construct will FALL before us MWUHAHAHAHA! And even those might not last long. I'd guess the CR+ for party power thus far is something along the lines of at least +2 CR or something... but that's metagaming and we shouldn't do that : P.

Edit: Wow ninja's so hard

Dion Necurat
Mongooseh
Dion Necurat
Wait, we have a predominantly chaotic-aligned group?

AWESOME! I GET TO PLAY THE STRAIGHT MAN!!!

I think I'm neutral so far.

I'm playing the moral compass. Not lawful stupid, thankfully, but I'm going to gear myself toward being just your run-of-the-mill holy man.

We have 2 C/N people 1 L/G and a N/N. The math puts us into the C/G-N area. We will be the good guys thanks to pally(thank you BTW) but I expect a few destroyed cities/taverns before all is said and done.

I'll just need to get a taste for fine, yet rustic architecture.
HA! Indeed. Nicely done good sir, nicely done.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:29 pm
I expect a bit more then a few. Saint did say it was a military campaign or at least part way military. I've played with him before and you can expect something to go boom big enough to level a city at some point but be careful it could be one of us. As for the party CR I wouldn't worry about that. The horse may be lunch though.  

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 pm
purest_heart
Dion Necurat
purest_heart
Yes I saw that, I'm getting really excited about this party, not only will be we all kinds of Kick-@$$ with you providing all kinds of heals and Anti-undead, but basically anything that's not a construct will FALL before us MWUHAHAHAHA! And even those might not last long. I'd guess the CR+ for party power thus far is something along the lines of at least +2 CR or something... but that's metagaming and we shouldn't do that : P.

Dion Necurat
Mongooseh
Dion Necurat

I'm playing the moral compass. Not lawful stupid, thankfully, but I'm going to gear myself toward being just your run-of-the-mill holy man.

We have 2 C/N people 1 L/G and a N/N. The math puts us into the C/G-N area. We will be the good guys thanks to pally(thank you BTW) but I expect a few destroyed cities/taverns before all is said and done.

As long as the paladin doesn't get preachy about my whoring and boozing. Oh yeah I might also decide to make the drow a sex slave.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:43 pm
Dion Necurat
purest_heart

Dion Necurat
Mongooseh
Dion Necurat

More like dismal and depressing. Shanty towns and hovel's.  

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 pm
Ishazi
purest_heart
Dion Necurat
purest_heart

Dion Necurat

As long as the paladin doesn't get preachy about my whoring and boozing. Oh yeah I might also decide to make the drow a sex slave.

Hey, I don't judge; not like I took a vow of celibacy.

...Right, Saint?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:00 pm
To all of you. The game will be beginning tomorrow morning at 11:30 am pacific standard time if all goes right. A few things. None of you have met before. The campaign will begin with all of you arriving in the city of Elestrai capital of the Holy Tyrlian Empire for the festival of the stars. A joyous celebration held every year for the last 1000 years marking the founding of the empire. None of you have ever been to the capital before and lastly always be weary of men called Harlequin or Cid  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:02 pm
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
purest_heart
Dion Necurat
purest_heart

Dion Necurat

...Right, Saint?
yup  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:06 pm
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
purest_heart
Dion Necurat

...Right, Saint?
yup

Well that's good. Only time where that will be a detriment is for Lantern Light. I have to wait a full day after sex before I can use it again.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:14 pm
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
purest_heart
Dion Necurat

...Right, Saint?
yup

Well that's good. Only time where that will be a detriment is for Lantern Light. I have to wait a full day after sex before I can use it again.

Fapping doesn't count  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:19 pm
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Ishazi

...Right, Saint?
yup

Fapping doesn't count

I'm aware; the rules are pretty clear on that. However, given we have a hooker in the group ( razz ), figured it would be a good idea to note.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 pm
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Ishazi

...Right, Saint?
yup

Fapping doesn't count

I'm aware; the rules are pretty clear on that. However, given we have a hooker in the group ( razz ), figured it would be a good idea to note.

I never said I was a hooker.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:31 pm
As I said earlier I am feeling apprehensive that some other characters have near enough made mine feel redundant would it be okay that if I think that this apprehension is justified during the game that I could swap out for a different character?  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:32 pm
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
yup

Fapping doesn't count

Okay kids play nice. No calling each other names. Ishazi you mean your character isn't a hooker because I know what you're and you are not above selling yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:33 pm
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
yup

Fapping doesn't count

Deviant, whatever. XD  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 pm
saint odium
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
yup

Fapping doesn't count

Okay kids play nice. No calling each other names. Ishazi you mean your character isn't a hooker because I know what you're and you are not above selling yourself.

Purely in jest.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces