Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:17 pm
I think anonymity~ so that each angel can have their own pace at finding out who is what and when~!

Some angels' senses might be sharper than other, more keen, or more suspicious and paranoid. Maybe even oblivious until they ask a Sin directly and the Sin just says "I do like green eggs and ham, Sam I Am"~! (No not really x3 )

Then there's finding out what Sin they are...? Leave it up to each angel so they can arguuue with each other about the rights and wrongs~!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm
As said before. I am up for whatever. I can work with anything. Both have their pros and cons. X)  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:25 pm
Crocodylus
I think anonymity~ so that each angel can have their own pace at finding out who is what and when~!

Some angels' senses might be sharper than other, more keen, or more suspicious and paranoid. Maybe even oblivious until they ask a Sin directly and the Sin just says "I do like green eggs and ham, Sam I Am"~! (No not really x3 )

Then there's finding out what Sin they are...? Leave it up to each angel so they can arguuue with each other about the rights and wrongs~!

I vote this. ^^^^^^^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

I think it would be more interesting if they didn't know whose who. Mostly because it opens up a door of angels forming opinions of the demons with out other prejudiced and vice versa. And if the truth eventually comes out they have a good amount of internal and external conflict.
Plus it'd be interesting to find that demon and angels have more in common then we thought.  

Ann Bonney

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:35 pm
^^^^

Well. Thats a good thought. X)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm
Do I have any say in this...?
I side with Erwin....

Also, I don't know about the virtues...  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:54 pm
I guess...if I had to choose.

Anonimity would be grand. Broadens the spectrhm and all that lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm
Leifka
Do I have any say in this...?
I side with Erwin....

Also, I don't know about the virtues...

GM has final say~! ^w^ The virtues were one suggestion and Candy's wings and NTN's tentacles were another but I hear on the street the invisible details will be okayed but you didn't hear it from me ;3 ;3  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

firechick5235

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:58 pm
Hey peoples! I know I really haven't posted here yet, but I have been keeping up on what has been said and reading along.

For the virtue thing. I am not completely opposed to the idea although it would be a bit difficult to incorporate considering I hadn't really had a specific quality or virtue in mind when creating the character so it would kind of be like painting a puzzle piece to match a different puzzle. I could do it if that's what the vote calls for/ what the GM decides though. smile

My vote for the choice of anonymity or suspicion, while I could see NTN's idea as well, would probably have to be for anonymity, just because it does allow for a bit more of a social interaction or more subtle temptation and wouldn't lead to combat quite so fast. It could lead to tensions both good and bad between characters, without the obvious tension of wanting to fulfill there main goal.
That way when they did find out who was who, some angels may not want to kill the "people" they have grown to know, and others may want to kill a certain someone a whole lot more than originally!

Oh!!! and hi by the way! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:04 pm
firechick5235
Hey peoples! I know I really haven't posted here yet, but I have been keeping up on what has been said and reading along.

For the virtue thing. I am not completely opposed to the idea although it would be a bit difficult to incorporate considering I hadn't really had a specific quality or virtue in mind when creating the character so it would kind of be like painting a puzzle piece to match a different puzzle. I could do it if that's what the vote calls for/ what the GM decides though. smile

My vote for the choice of anonymity or suspicion, while I could see NTN's idea as well, would probably have to be for anonymity, just because it does allow for a bit more of a social interaction or more subtle temptation and wouldn't lead to combat quite so fast. It could lead to tensions both good and bad between characters, without the obvious tension of wanting to fulfill their main goal.
That way when they did find out who was who, some angels may not want to kill the "people" they have grown to know, and others may want to kill a certain someone a whole lot more than originally!

Oh!!! and hi by the way! blaugh

This is true. Perhaps the angels should simply demonstrate all the virtues in themselves as if they follow some kind of code? Each virtue of the code, not coinciding with what they really want to do sometimes and so, they choose to break some more often than the others..? That would be up to player discretion.

Ideally.

Thanks for dropping in ;]  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:11 pm
Not that this has anything to do with anything, but...
My ear itches. Like...on the inside.

Also.
My mind is going sad places.
Fire knows the sad place it's going right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:21 pm
It is my right ear. Might be allergies, but it's an itch I can't scratch.

It isn't bad.
My brain does horrible things to characters. You should know this. Haah  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items