Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art Trades: Art for Art
New to the guild? Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark31x

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 am
Hi im new and i hope i learn a lot from you guys cause my weakness is the hand of the character,the background,and the colors please guide me and nice to meet you all! sorry for a little imfo.

watashi no sewa o shite kudasai!(*^▽^)/
file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/Kuroko no basuke/panda/1373048864520.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:11 am
Hii!

My name is Marie. I'm mainly a photographer, but I'm good at oil painting and pencil art. I would love to do digital art, but for one, I am terrible, and two, I gave my tablet away >.<
I joined this guild to see what kind of art you guys do, and also to see if I could possible give anyone some of my own artwork. I am very willing to take any requests and commissions!  

Marie Leigh-Annelynn

Tragically not yours

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm
Hello everyone~! My name is Kim Nguyen and of course I'm new to the guild!
I'm very outgoing,love to meet new wonderful people(but I can be shy),And also draw <3

-What's your favorite medium? hmm well I usually used old style pencil and paper but after a few months I started doing digital art. c:
-Do you have a favorite artist? Yes~! YoukaiYume from DeviantArt c:
-Recommend any good comics/manga? *thinks* i'd say Inu X boku SS,InuYasha,and BlackBird (3 of these are Romance)
-Do you have a gallery?Not much but I have 2 of my recent drawings on my profile if any of you are curious.
-How long have you been drawing? I've been drawing since the age of 5. Although i stopped at the age of 13 since i've gotten lazy. But I started to continue drawing at the age of 15 (Current age is 17)
-What's your favorite store for art supplies? MICHAELS!
-What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths?My weakness would be drawing boys,Hands,Feet,Body,Details,Backgrounds,Coloring. My strengths are imagination,hairstyles,clothes,sometimes couples,and Cute .
-What are your art pet peeves? Unicorn~!
-Do you collect art supplies like I do? 8D;; oh gosh no i'm like literally broke xD
Again nice to meet you all,and i hope we can be friends!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:15 pm
Hello members from the guild! <3 My name is Christine but you can call me Chris. I am a new member of this guild and I joined it because I want to see other people's art and creation. I believe that this will be the best guild I ever joined <3. I do not use photoshop or paint or even use color. I only draw with pencil. I can help anybody to make an art for them so don't be shy and just ask <3 I would love to share my art to every member and compliment any other art others do. I never criticize art in a negative way so sorry, all I can do is ask you the meaning of the drawing lol. Feel free to ask me anything else and I am always available 24/7 on gaia.

Sincerely,

Oh Huggies <3  

Kinki Senpai Ayako

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

amle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:10 pm
Hi all! I haven't been in a guild before, but I'm hoping to find a lot of friends and fun here n_n

I'm a paint tool sai kinda person, and I guess my main weakness is finishing - I have real difficult doing all those finishing touches that really brings up the quality of a piece.

I'm really looking to collaborate as much as possible, and hopefully learn a lot from you guys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:10 pm
Heya!

I'm new here, but not all that new to art! I've been working strickly with digital lately, using my wacom tablet and the opencanvas program. I draw mainly cartoons & play with various styles. I mostly produce fan art and comics, using a single brush tool and flat colors. I like to think my overall skill level is average, hopefully I'll be able to give and receive advice here!  

Mesolite

Mesolite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:12 pm
amle
Hi all! I haven't been in a guild before, but I'm hoping to find a lot of friends and fun here n_n

I'm a paint tool sai kinda person, and I guess my main weakness is finishing - I have real difficult doing all those finishing touches that really brings up the quality of a piece.

I'm really looking to collaborate as much as possible, and hopefully learn a lot from you guys

Your art is beautiful!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:54 pm
D0oDL3s

Thankyou! Your art is 120% cuteness ;w;

If you're ever up for trading or collaborating or whatever, don't hesitate to pm me n_n

amle

PineappleArts

Fluffy Bunny

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:48 pm
Hi I'm PineappleArts, Im here to drink milk and do art and I'm all out of milk!

Lol ok so I'm a digital artist looking for stuff to draw.
I love cutesy anime style and bright pastel colours.
I have an art shop and a freebie thread if you are interested in my stuff!

I have been drawing well over 10 years and I believe that especially in this field Practice makes Perfect!
Art isn't about talent, its about working hard to do what you love biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:01 pm
Hello! I am 17years old from Texas smile
My favorite medium as of now is digital
I get most of my supplies from hobby lobby because that's the only place to go in Sugarland for art.. sweatdrop
I love drawing guys and I don't think of my self as good at drawing full bodies. I genuinely prefer busts
I am a self taught artist and I have been drawing since elementary school
and I love always trying to improve and looking back at my older work to see how far I have gotten!  

Sugar_Snapsz

Dapper Businesswoman

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

IAmXelda

Newbie Noob

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm
Hello C:
-I usually prefer pencil
-I mostly draw portraits, though i'm trying to work on being a bit more cartoony
-I've been drawing my whole life but when it comes to actual drawings id say about 2 years
So ugh, yeah. That is moi.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 pm
Hello everyone ~
My name is Withering Dreams,but you can call me Wither.I am 19 years old,and I started to draw five years ago.I am a self-taught artist ^^ .

My favourite medium is pencil,paper and black fineliner,but I also draw with my tablet :3.

Here is some of my art ^_^ :

Digital:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Traditional:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Withering Dreams

Fashionable Mage

6,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Rezzyuma

Shy Spirit

8,865 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:27 pm
Sorry if I am a little shy... sweatdrop
redface My favorite medium is graphite sketches and I soon hope to have a drawing tablet. I love a lot of artists so I don't really have a favorite. I don't have a gallery. I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil.. whee I love traditional art but I love trying things new. Hobby Lobby has a lot of good art supplies but I would have to say an art store in Tampa,FL. I forgot the name of the store. I have a hard time using scratch paper... stare I hate when someone throws out their work or redoes their work... If it isn't a big mistake that can't be fixed in the piece they shouldn't get rid of their work. I collect art supplies, even if I won't use them. I don't use modeling clay or anything at the moment but I still have a lot and I deal with it because I may just end up making avatars from gaia out of my clay and sending them to people... 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:36 am
Hello! I am 20_four. I am 18 years old, and I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. I started digital art back in 2009, and I've been slowly improving.

-My favorite medium would be my Intuos 3 tablet, along with Photoshop CS6.
-I do have a gallery! It is my deviantArt. Feel free to poke around! I also have a sketchbook.
-I like drawing human women, but monsters, violence, and blood are my first love. Hands and men are tricky, but I'm improving.

20_four

Anxious Trash

glitteryfool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:34 pm
Hello, Eyroro here~
I'm here to share my art and get inspired by your works. I go both for digital and traditional. For digitals i only use paint tool sai and *maybe* edit with photoshop. As for the traditional pieces, anything is fine really. Nowadays i am really into watercolors.

I have several problems like anatomy or can't find a way to finish digital pieces. I hope i can get over with them soon!

Lots of hugs *o*

Art Trades: Art for Art

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces