Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image Sumina was surprised, by David bolting up to save some random girl. She laughed a bit as she watched David head butt Jake. From what she read from a few minds, Jake deserved it. When Dimitri spoke, she looked over at him. "He didn't seem like the nerdy type anyways." She said with a shrug, actually finishing her sandwich. She looked down and sighed, she tried to not eat a lot during lunch so she had snacks for later. Well she only had a bag of chips for the rest of the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Hiding her own laugh behind a delicate hand, she was glad that he was alright. It was a charming quality to have such a sense of humor. It had been a while since someone had made her laugh, a thought that sobered her happy expression. Not wanting to let her thoughts of the past to spoil her mood, she shoved all the unhappiness down inside herself. A time and place for everything, and now wasn't one of those.

"It's Sam," she replied after she gauged his sincerity. David didn't strike her as the kind of person to make fun of her for having a boys name. Part of her was still amazed that he had helped her. She had gotten so used to falling in the background that the kind gesture was totally unexpected. Then again, maybe she was just becoming cynical. Sam hoped that wasn't the case.

In the silence that followed their introduction, Sam noticed one very obvious thing. Her fries were long gone, so her money had been wasted for nothing and she was still hungry. As if to accentuate that thought, her stomach gave a mighty growl. Sam sighed at the sound, but her cheeks flared to match her hair. Covering her stomach with her hands in hopes that it would muffle the sound, she leaned back against the wall so she could get relief from the cold surface.

"I'm sorry tummy. I lost our food. Just gonna have to wait til we get home," she said softly. Realizing that David would hear her, she giggled again and shrugged in that 'it's no big deal' way.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 am
User Image
Laura finished her launch and as she was about to take her tray to empty it she saw the whole event go down with the girl almost smacking her face on the ground. This only made her want to leave the school even more, she was starting to feel that she might not be ready to start being around other people yet. Turning on her heel she headed straight to the garbage emptying her tray and setting it off on the designated area. Not looking over to see if Lorna had even noticed her leaving she quickly headed out of the cafeteria.
It wasn't long before she heard a type of ringing noise in the halls, seeing students start running in all different directions made her realize it must be time for class. Taking in a nervous deep breath she pulled out her schedule and began to head towards her first class. The teachers names where on her schedule for each class and the first one happened to be Wolverine.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 am
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan sat at the top of the bleachers in the gym, his eyes half closed as he waited for the students though he noticed several coming into the gym. He cocked his head as he inhaled slowly, shifting his weight fractionally. He wore black pants that stopped just above his ankles and dark brown boots as well as a white 'wifebeater' shirt. He also had a cigar clamped between his teeth. He cocked his head slightly, his eyes narrowing as he sat up slowly, his eyes slipping open as he let his gaze scan around.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageLaura headed back to her dorm room changing her clothes to a pair of black short shorts and a blue thin strap top, hair no longer in the french braid but in a ponytail showing the real length of her hair as it dangled passed her shoulders. Walking into the gym she began to feel butterflies rise in her stomach trying to figure out what was in store for her. The schedule she was given was classes only to control her abilities so what was this class. Thinking to herself she began to wonder if it was some sort of fitness class and if so then she wasn't too sure how well she was going to do.
Looking around at all the other students that where slowly arriving the then looked over at the bleachers seeing the man she had met from earlier. Everyone seemed to be calling him Professor Logan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:58 am
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan stood in one fluid motion, crossing his arms over his chest. He cocked an eyebrow at several of the larger students, the muscles of his forearms rippling slightly. "I ain't here to coddle anyone, so I strongly advise you to get in three lines, six to a line; order don' matter to me, but if ya make trouble in here... I'll make ya understand I don't stan' fer it at all, get it?" he said gruffly as he moved down the fourteen steps from the top. As he spoke about making trouble, he pushed off the fourth step, handspringing off the bottom step and landing on his feet in one fluid motion.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:07 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David stood silently for a moment, then began to rummage around in his pocket. He pulled out the X-man credit card, and looked down at it. He smirked, and looked up at Sam. "Where do you want to eat?" David asked in a ,"You're not saying no to this" friendly tone.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:01 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam's eyes went wide when she saw the offer in David's eyes. She couldn't possibly take advantage of his kindness. Not after he already helped twice. Her hands went up to immediately shoot down the offer. She was pitiful enough without mooching off others. But before the words could pass her lips, she paused. The look he was giving her said more than any counterargument she could have conjured. It was a look that meant there was no argument to be had, that the decision was set.

"But, what about class?" she asked softly. The bell had rung only seconds before,but she was so caught up in the moment that she had completely ignored it. Yet even that valid point seemed pale in comparison. Letting out a defeated, but not depressed sigh, Sam smiled all the way to her eyes.

"ok I won't say no. But I insist on buyers choice," she finally answered.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageLaura quickly moved to one of the six lines forming joining it immediately. Watching the professor Logan spoke the feeling crept up on her again. She couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him or had seen him before. Something about him was at least familiar to her and she wasn't sure what it was.
Laura wasn't too sure what this class was or what they where going to be doing but the one thing that seemed like an obvious thing was that it was physical, so maybe gym although she wasn't too sure how gym would help her control her abilities.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean could hear something was off in Vincent's voice, and she could sense it in his thoughts although she wasn't purposely trying to read them. The kid was a jumble of emotion that he was obviously trying to hide and suppress. "Hmm...well, I can tell you don't really want to talk about your family any more than you've already told me," she said kindly, "So I won't ask. As a student of the Xavier Institute of Higher Learning, you will be taught and trained in controlling your powers, both in a class setting and in one-on-one sessions with both Wolverine and myself. If there's anything you would like to know, you're welcome to ask at any time."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:00 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent nodded slowly. "I don't know much about the abilities I can control other than that I can combine them to a certain extent... though I know I surprised Wolverine when he slashed the cryo-burst when it pushed him back. I know that Hanzo, the pyrokinetic, can teleport short distances, though I haven't tried to see just how far he can yet. I recently found out if I try hard enough I can actually shift fully into the form of those two fighters, Kuai's the cryokinetic and Hanzo's the pyrokinetic... while I personally have strong telekinetic powers," he said quietly. His hand rose, a pale blue aura swirling around his fingers as the globe on the desk slowly levitated, spinning as it did, though the base remained still.
OOC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean lifted a hand slightly and used her own powers, only a small portion of them, to push the globe back to its place, then she linked her fingers again as they had been before. "Yes, you are strong. But without control, that strength will easily take you over and make you a danger to others as well as yourself." She was speaking from experience. "During your private sessions, Wolverine will teach you control over the physical aspects of your powers, while I will teach you the mental and emotional control. Unless you are working with either of us, you are not to use those powers around others. Is that understood?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent smiled faintly. "That will definitely help things for me. I think, unless I'm wrong, it may have been the fact you were nearby that made it easier for me to supress that side of me for the time being," he said quietly, knowing she'd know he meant that incident with the unwelcome visitor. He inhaled slowly, his gaze snapping to the side for an instant as he felt something malicious for an instant watching both him and Jean. He knew it wasn't from within him; whatever it was was outside the building. His eyes narrowed for several seconds, igniting in an icy blue glow that made his dark teal eyes look neon green for an instant. He could sense a stirring within himself that wasn't his own, yet it seemed... disdainful... of whatever was watching them. The glow faded from his irises as his pupils dilated. He inhaled sharply as he saw within his own subconscious a giant bald man in metallic armor with a massive hammer in one hand. He saw the outlined form of the forms he recognized as the eight and a half foot tall, four armed form of 'Wrath' and the six foot, fanged form of 'Bloodlust' behind the giant. Bloodlust spoke in a growling hoarse voice. "That fool thinks he can manipulate us... this may give us a reason to merge fully," he snarled before the images faded from his mind's eye.

Without realizing it, he jerked slightly as his eyes cleared. "That's a first," he blurted unconsciously.

OOC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Vincent's thoughts had been loud enough to pull Jean in for a moment, and she frowned. "I think we may have to put up a psychic block to help you with this. Only until you are strong enough to fully control your emotion-based powers."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 pm
]
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head. "Then I'll have to train both physically and mentally, because I remember to gain balance with Kuai and Hanzo I had to defeat them in my subconscious using their own powers, so if I'm right... to do the same with those three, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if there are others possibly deep within my mind that haven't surfaced yet... I'll have to beat each of them using their own skills against them. Regardless, it isn't going to be easy since that bald guy... I can't shake the sense I've seen him before somewhere," he said quietly. He was certain he'd seen both Bloodlust and the bald giant he knew as Hatred before, but couldn't remember from where as he made absolutely certain not to let any of those three out unless there was absolutely no choice.
OOC

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces