Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:58 am
User Image

"I'm Alessandra and you might of meet my sister Valentina last year. We would some fifth Gryffindor robes as well my potioneer mother used Valentina's robes to clean her mess up." Alessandra said in a French accent. "Another words I would like to buy 5 sets of brand new Gryffindor robes thanks. Sorry about my sister Alessandra is new to the country after living overseas." Valentina said after being embarrassed by Alessandra. "That's what big sisters do is annoy the heck out of you. At least it wasn't Vera she would go tell everyone your most embarrassing secrets." Alessandra said told Valentina. "Lessie this isn't Beauxbatons its Hogwarts how many times do I have to tell you that." Valentina said to her sister again. " Sorry about that and now back to business how much are those robes?" Alessandra asked the store person.

User Image

OOC: Free for interaction. Edited it

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                              נαιмє ∂є αѕѕι
                                                              Looking Fashionable at her Shop with the La Russa's
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Chipper
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ Busy season again. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

уσυ ѕαι∂, σн, gιяℓ, ιт'ѕ α ¢σℓ∂ ωσяℓ∂ ❋ ❋ ❋xxx
                                                              ωнєи уσυ кєєρ ιт αℓℓ тσ уσυяѕєℓf ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxx
                                                              ι ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢αи'т нι∂є σи тнє ιиѕι∂є ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxx
                                                              αℓℓ тнє ραιи уσυ'νє єνєя fєℓт ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceFiona offered the two young ladies a small smile, eyebrow arching when the elder girl said that their mother had used her old robes to clean up a potion. That was... odd. She also didn't quite understand why the redhead was apologizing for her older sister. Perhaps the accent? It wasn't as though Fi wasn't used to such, though. There were certainly a mix of accents in Wizarding communities in the UK. She was a prime example, with her thick Scottish brogue. Still, she felt rather like she was missing out on quite a bit of subtext to the conversation. "Five sets, ye said? Is tha' five sets o' two uniforms each, or ye mean five sets total? I's 25 galleons even fer a set o' two, so 50 fer two sets, which is 4 uniforms. The remainin' set would be..." The Scot frowned, eyes going upward and fingers ticking off the prices of each individual item. She hadn't sold a single uniform in a long while, she was used to selling them in sets of two each. "It'd come tae... 18 galleons, 9 sickles, an' 8 knuts," she said finally, nodding firmly. She didn't quite know why the girls wanted five uniforms, typically two was enough, due to how often the Hogwarts House-Elves did laundry, but then, Fiona might be a tad biased. When she'd been younger, her family hadn't had the money to afford more than the basics, especially after everything with her father. So, she'd been glad she could get by on just 2 uniforms (God bless those elves). But, not everyone's situation was quite so complicated, she knew. Perhaps their family was well-off enough that almost 70 galleons worth of a uniform wasn't all that much to spend. Far be it from her to complain, though, since it meant they were spending money in her shop.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              xxx❋ ❋ ❋ ωє'яє яυииιиg ωιтн тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє иιgнт
                                                              xxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ѕσ вαву, тαкє му нαи∂, ιт'ℓℓ вє αℓяιgнт
                                                              xxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ѕυяяєи∂єя αℓℓ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ тσ мє тσиιgнт
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ тнєу'ℓℓ ¢σмє тяυє ιи тнє єи∂

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mrs-lestrange

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

"That would be five sets in total thank"
Alessandra said to Fiona "Really Alessandra I would be fine with three. Not five I'm not like the others, I would like 2 sets. Thanks" Valentina said to the lady. "Valentina Melody La Russa, I am acting on mothers words. She was the one that told me to get 5 sets of robes. If you want two we will get two sets." Alessandra said to Valentina. "Now that's sorted, Please may I purchase 2 sets of robes, that black long fluffy cardigan, a royal blue, violet and black dresses, black and dark blue jeans, 4 singlet tops in red, blue, white and black, one of each colour long selves stripy tops and 2 pairs of cameo short shorts to thanks." Valentina said as she remember burning most of her clothes back in Pisa because they were bad memories to her. "How much will that be altogether thanks." As Alessandra said with a confused look her face. Valentina was happy to get new clothes since she knew her grandfather would let her get them.

User Image

OOC: Free for interaction

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maylene left Kyson and Skylar with their father for the day to give her a chance to run a few errands, and give her some time to herself. With three children, most of her time was spent taking care of them, cleaning the house, cooking, and doing everything all over again. It was tiring, to say the least. However, today was completely hers, which was nice. She spent most of the day in Diagon Alley, treating herself to a nice brunch and a little window shopping. She eventually found herself thinking back to her children and how Kyson would be starting school next year. He would need a uniform, of course. Walking into Madam Malkins, Maylene looked around cautiously. "Hello?" she called out in her usual sweet voice. The shop wasn't closed, so someone had to be around, right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD FORMER HUFFLEPUFF▬▬▬
STAY-AT-HOME MOTHER OF 3▬▬▬▬▬

I'll swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er a fear of drowning, and gladly ride the waves of life if you will marry me.
                                                        No scorching sun nor freezing cold will stop me on my journey. If you will promise me your heart and love me for eternity.
                                                        My dearest one, my darling dear, your mighty words astound me, but I've no need of mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me.
                                                        I have no use for rings of gold. I care not for your poetry. I only want your hand to hold. I only want you near me.
                                                        To love, to kiss, to sweetly hold, for the dancing and the dreaming. Through all life's sorrows and delights, I'll keep your love inside me.

Cara MiaKitty

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              single
                                                              Looking Fashionable at Work with Maylene
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Calm
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ Oh, finally a customer. ❞

уσυ ѕαι∂, σ н , g ι я ℓ , ιт'ѕ α ¢ σ ℓ ∂ ω σ я ℓ ∂ ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              ωнєи уσυ к є є ρ ιт α ℓ ℓ тσ у σ υ я ѕ є ℓ f ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxx
                                                              ι ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢ α и ' т н ι ∂ є σи тнє ι и ѕ ι ∂ є ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxx
                                                              αℓℓ тнє ρ α ι и уσυ'νє є ν є я f є ℓ т ❋ ❋ ❋xxx

spaceFiona heard the ringing of bells from the front room, signalling that someone had entered the shop. She paused in the row she was stitching, pulling her wand from her hair and giving it a wave so that it would finish the row, then stood, brushing her hands down her front to get rid of any stray threads that might be clinging. She then stepped into the front room, offering a smile. "Af'ernoon," she called cheerily. "How ken I he'p ye?" The redhead didn't get many customers this time of year; the Summer rush had just ended. Typically, she had mostly mail-in orders in September and October, robes that needed slight alterations upon discovering that they were ever so slightly too short or long once they'd been received via owl post. It was always nice to have an actual customer come into the store rather than just sending her a parcel and a list of alterations to make. Especially since she didn't have much of a social life these days; Jaime and she had finally decided that the long-distance thing wasn't really working out (plus he was dealing with some personal stuff, she'd tried to be there but apparently he preferred to deal with it alone), and Nicole was newly married... and pregnant. She was excited about getting to be 'Auntie Fi' again, but, her best friend was sort of busy with things that did not involve her at the moment. And she understood, it was just... frustrating. The Hufflepuff brushed those thoughts away, focusing on the now. Now, she was attempting to distract herself with work. Which was much easier when she had actual customers and wasn't alone with her thoughts.

xxx❋ ❋ ❋ ωє'яє яυииιиg ωιтн тнє ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ σf тнє и ι g н т
                                                              xxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ѕσ вαву, т α к є м у н α и ∂, ιт'ℓℓ вє αℓяιgнт
                                                              xxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ѕ υ я я є и ∂ є я αℓℓ уσυя ∂ я є α м ѕ тσ мє т σ и ι g н т
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ тнєу'ℓℓ ¢ σ м є т я υ є ιи т н є є и ∂

User Image

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maylene happily opened the door for the first student she would be assisting as an official Governess of Hogwarts. He was an interesting young man, in her son's year at that, by the name of Gideon. He also walked with crutches, thus she held the door open for him to enter the shop. She smiled widely at the boy. "Right this way, Gideon. Welcome to Madam Malkins, where we'll get your robes fitted. The seamstress here is absolutely brilliant," she said, looking around the shop for Fiona.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HOGWARTS SCHOOL GOVERNESS▬▬▬▬

I'll swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er a fear of drowning, and gladly ride the waves of life if you will marry me.
                                                        No scorching sun nor freezing cold will stop me on my journey. If you will promise me your heart and love me for eternity.
                                                        My dearest one, my darling dear, your mighty words astound me, but I've no need of mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me.
                                                        I have no use for rings of gold. I care not for your poetry. I only want your hand to hold. I only want you near me.
                                                        To love, to kiss, to sweetly hold, for the dancing and the dreaming. Through all life's sorrows and delights, I'll keep your love inside me.

{ooc: this post is so short, ugh}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gideon had been having quite the interesting day. First, he'd found out he was a wizard (which made for an interesting sort of day regardless), then he discovered a new school he'd be attending, and now... now he was in a magical city... within a city. He was still reeling about the whole ordeal. He was following the lady that had told him of his magic, Maylene, around through the city. Luckily, she didn't walk very fast, so it was easy to keep up. After the wand shop, the two headed for a place called 'Madam Malkins'. He figured that fit in with the rest of the weirdly named stores. The woman explained it was where they'd get his robes fitted, and the boy had to fight back a giggle at the thought of all the wizards wearing bathrobes. "Alright. Robes, and I assume you mean the fancy kind, not the bath kind? Do we have to just grab some, or is someone gonna measure me?" The last time he'd been measured for clothes was for his mom's cousin's wedding. It had been a boring affair. He was used to being measured at the doctor's office, though, so it wouldn't be too much trouble. He leaned against a wall, taking a load off his arms for a minute. He had been using crutches most of his life, but they'd done a fair bit of walking thus far in the morning.

The Shiny Furret

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              single
                                                              Looking Fashionable at her Shop, Front Room with Maylene and Gideon
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Happy
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ Busy season again already. ❞

spaceFiona heard the bells chime to alert her to the arrival of a customer, and dropped her things. Luckily, she'd been finishing up a stitch just then, and so for once wasn't stopping in the middle of her work. She heard Maylene's voice as she entered the front room of the shop. blushing faintly at the woman's words. "No' sure I'd say 'brillian','" she said with a small laugh, waving at the other woman. "Bu' thank'ee frr th' complimen'." She smiled at the young man Maylene had brought in, chuckling a bit at his words. "Aye, lad, the fancy kin'. I'm Fiona McKinney, verra nice t' meet'cha. We'll be measurin' ye up." She noted the crutches, expression thoughtful as she tried to think of a way to accommodate the young man. She supposed that, just the once, she could forgo the stool. A wave of her wand summoned her measuring tape and such. Another set them to work, measuring him and taking down the lengths. "How are ye likin' Diagon, then? Or was this yer firs' stop?" she asked. She always liked to be conversational with the first years, particularly the muggleborn ones. She had been in the same position once, after all, once upon a time. It felt like ages ago... Probably because it had been ages ago, she thought with a small, barely noticeable downward tug of her smile. Christ, how could she have gotten so old and have so little to really show for it? She knew that wasn't really true; she had her own business, a good friend and beautiful godchildren, but it still felt like it didn't amount to much sometimes.

User Image

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maylene laughed quietly to herself at Gideon's question. She wondered just how confusing everything was for him today. There was certainly a lot to take in. "The owner will measure you in a moment, dear," she responded. Soon enough, Fiona came to the front of the store, blushing at her comment. May smiled at the woman. "You are the best seamstress I know, Fiona. That has to count for something, does it not?" she said, standing back as the woman began measuring Gideon. She wanted to make sure Fiona has plenty of room to work, and give Gideon his space as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HOGWARTS SCHOOL GOVERNESS▬▬▬▬

{ooc: I have such bad writer's block D:}

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gideon grinned at Maylene, glad she seemed to be in a happy state. He moved to stand more solidly when a woman walked out, saying she was happy for Maylene's compliment. Of course, the woman rapidly confirmed he'd be wearing the odd robes he'd seen others wearing in the city. "Hello Fiona. I'm Gideon Reid. I'm going to be going to Hogwarts, according to Maylene. Oh! And it's nice to meet you too!" He grinned, then hopped over to her. She said they'd be doing up the measuring, so he did his best to stand straight. He watched the measuring tape zip around him, taking note his measurements. The boy's eyes were wide with awe, and a smile adorned his face. When Fiona asked about all the places they'd been, he nodded. "This place is awesome!! There's so much to do! And it's all hidden in London! This is the second stop. We went and got my wand first. That.... took a few tries." He laughed, excited about everything. As far as he was concerned, nothing could ruin his day.

The Shiny Furret

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              single
                                                              Looking Fashionable at her Shop, Front Room with Maylene and Gideon
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Happy
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ Busy season again already. ❞

spaceFiona's blush was almost as red as her hair, doing nothing to favor her ruddy complexion. She offered Maylene a gracious smile, biting back the urge to ask how many seamstresses the woman actually knew. It wasn't polite to turn down a compliment, and she'd already done it once. "I' counts fer a lo', May," she said, glad that she at least was doing her job to the satisfaction of others. That was one thing she had going for her, anyway. She didn't think she had much else, but it wasn't all that bad. At least she had work.

spaceShe smiled at the young man and his excitement. It was one of the things she never got tired of when it came to her customers, meeting the muggleborns and seeing how amazed they were at everything. It always managed to make her smile, and fill her with a warm sort of contentment. "I wouldnae feel bad abou' i' takin' a few tries, lad. Jes' means yer no' an easy sor' o' person ta figure on. I knew a girl in my year who was a' th' shop fer a couple hours tryin' ta find the righ' one," she told him, grabbing a set of robes for him to try on so that she could fit them. She handed them to the boy, doing her best to help him maneuver them with the crutches. "What sor' o' magic did ye do, then?" she asked, curious. That was always fun, finding out what they'd done when they'd discovered their wands. Or what sort of magic they'd done on accident as a kid, too. She'd never stop enjoying talking to the kids, but especially the ones from muggle families. The way they saw magic was inspiring. She had sort of lost her own sense of wonder, but it made it spark just a little when she got to see the muggleborns talk about it.

User Image

Sorry for the delay >.<

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:06 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori stood outside Madam Malkins, straightening her skirt. She had to look as professional as possible today. She had asked her mother and father if it would be alright to apprentice under Miss Fiona, and they said she was plenty old enough to look out for herself now. In two years, she would be graduating. She had to have some sort of experience in legitimate design and production of clothing under her belt, other than all of the clothes she made for herself. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door, the little bell chiming to announce her entrance. "Miss Fiona? It's me, Tori. Are you busy?" she called out. She knew that Fiona was an old friend of her mother's, so maybe that would sway her judgement a little in her favor? Or maybe the woman didn't want an apprentice at the time and would send her on her way. There was no way to tell at this point.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

Cara MiaKitty

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              ѕιиgℓє
                                                              Looking Fashionable in the Front Room with Tori
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Curious
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ Surely the girl hasn't grown that much! ❞

уσυ αяє тнє ℓ ι g н т н σ υ ѕ є , тнє ѕ є α м α я к ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              тнє т є м ρ є ѕ т ѕ ¢яєαтє∂ тнιѕ т ι ∂ є ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxx
                                                              ι'νє ρ υ ℓ ℓ є ∂ тσ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к ѕιℓνєя σ ¢ є α и ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxx
                                                              ωнєяє тнє ¢ υ я я є и т αи∂ н є α ν є и ѕ ¢σℓℓι∂є ❋ ❋ ❋xxx

spaceFiona almost didn't hear the bells chiming through the shop, she was so focused on her current task. But, moments later, a familiar voice called out, and she blinked oddly, looking towards the door separating the shop proper from her work area. She was somewhat surprised that Tori had come calling, at least while she was working. Typically the girl and her mother showed up together on her off hours, or it was the mother with a muggleborn first year in tow. She didn't think she'd ever seen Tori by her lonesome. But, as she stepped into the front room, she saw that, indeed, the Gryffindor girl was alone, her mother nowhere to be found. Looking her over, she didn't think she should've needed anything resized, or to get anything replaced; she didn't look to've grown very much, and anyway, she knew the blonde tended to mend and hem her own things. "Tori! Ne'er too busy fer ye, dear. How ken I help ye today?" she asked cheerfully. She did always like to see the young lady. Having someone else around with an interest in fashion was nice. She hadn't really had much of anyone to talk to about it in years. And Tori was young, and eager to learn, which was sort of gratifying. She felt like she was passing on wisdom or something. An odd feeling, but a welcome one, to be sure.

xxx❋ ❋ ❋ уσυ αяє тнє и α ν ι g α т σ я ωнσ и є ν є я ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α ∂
                                                              xxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ωє ωєяє ℓ σ ѕ т ιи тнє ѕ ι ℓ ν є я ѕ є α
                                                              xxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ι ωαѕ тнє ѕ н ι ρ ωнσ ωαѕ тσσ ρ я σ υ ∂ тσ єνєя ѕ ι и к
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ є ¢ н σ ; му ν σ ι ¢ є ιѕ αи є ¢ н σ

User Image

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori waited patiently for Fiona to appear. She was almost always here, working on some sort of project. When she finally did show herself, the teen smiled at her. She didn't have too many friends that weren't in her age group, but she considered Fiona a friend. It wasn't just their shared interest in fashion. She was a kind woman, very friendly, very easy to get along with. "I actually had a kinda important question for you, Miss Fiona. I was wondering if you were looking for an apprentice, or even had the time for an apprentice, because I know you're super busy and stuff, and if you do want an apprentice, maybe it could be me, but if you don't want to then that's fine too!" Mental facepalm. She really needed to work on that rambling thing. Tori took a deep breath. "I mean... What do you say? I'd really appreciate the chance to work with you. If I'm ever gonna make it to the bigshot designer world, I need to be trained by the best... That's you, by the way." Better. She would work on that later. For now, she just needed an answer. The worst thing Fiona could do was say no, right?

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

Cara MiaKitty

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              ѕιиgℓє
                                                              Looking Fashionable in the Front Room with Tori
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Curious
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ Surely the girl hasn't grown that much! ❞

уσυ αяє тнє ℓ ι g н т н σ υ ѕ є , тнє ѕ є α м α я к ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              тнє т є м ρ є ѕ т ѕ ¢яєαтє∂ тнιѕ т ι ∂ є ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxx
                                                              ι'νє ρ υ ℓ ℓ є ∂ тσ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к ѕιℓνєя σ ¢ є α и ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxx
                                                              ωнєяє тнє ¢ υ я я є и т αи∂ н є α ν є и ѕ ¢σℓℓι∂є ❋ ❋ ❋xxx

spaceFiona's confusion doubled when she realized that Tori was nervous about something. The redhead wasn't really used to that from the young lady, and it made her curious. When she finally confessed that she was interested in apprenticing for Fi, the older woman smiled widely. "I assume ye already talked t' yer mam abou' t'is, aye?" she asked with a faint chuckle. She knew it was unlikely that the Gryffindor girl hadn't, but she had to ask, anyway. Actually, given that Tori was a minor, she'd probably need some sort of documentation with May's signature on it, stating that she had approved the arrangement. Well, that probably wouldn't be too difficult to get taken care of. She could probably just write out an agreement on paper, have them all sign it, and go about her business, right? She didn't actually know for sure, though. She'd never actually had an apprentice before, in spite of having an open position for years now. She hadn't really ever thought anyone would take her up on it, to be honest. She wasn't really anything special, in spite of what Tori might have said (and she was fairly certain they both knew the blonde was laying it on a tad thick, but she'd take it). "I fig're I'll need t' wri'e up somet'in' fer her to sign, sayin' she approves an' all tha'. Bu', I see no reason why no'." The Scotswoman's expression grew affectionate, softening. "An' I don' think ye need t' worry abou' how busy I am. Best t' learn on yer feet, anyway," she said with a wink. "An', i' is gonna be a lo' o' work. Don' fig're I need t' tell ye tha', but I'm gonna do i' anyway. Sure ye can keep up?" The question was posed with a faint teasing light in the woman's eyes. She didn't actually have any doubts, she just wanted to make sure Tori had thought through how hard it was going to be. Her feet and back were going to ache, she was probably going to stick herself a million times, and she was going to have to work fast. It'd be easier if she could train her in the off season, but Tori would be at school then. As it was, they'd have to work with the time they had.

xxx❋ ❋ ❋ уσυ αяє тнє и α ν ι g α т σ я ωнσ и є ν є я ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α ∂
                                                              xxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ωє ωєяє ℓ σ ѕ т ιи тнє ѕ ι ℓ ν є я ѕ є α
                                                              xxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ι ωαѕ тнє ѕ н ι ρ ωнσ ωαѕ тσσ ρ я σ υ ∂ тσ єνєя ѕ ι и к
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ є ¢ н σ ; му ν σ ι ¢ є ιѕ αи є ¢ н σ

User Image

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash