Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Abandoned by the Gods [4E] - Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unrelated to game poll (see second post)
  Bring back "Fantastic Realities"!
  Bring back "Shot in the Dark"!
  Bring them BOTH back!
  Let them die.
  The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight
View Results

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:29 am
MaoukaMasaki777
joe-dude667
MaoukaMasaki777
Jett of Storms, Genasi Swordmage

Okay! I put the +s for my Defenses in the right columns (I think), I changed my Bracers of Mighty Striking for Gloves of Piercing, get a little extra damage for my ablilities. Got a Necklace of Defense for extra defense, took a +2 to Arcana due to background and fixed my gold: 520 - 360 (Necklace) - 50 (Spellbook) = 110 GP. I think I'm ready!
Still in the wrong sections, but they add up so it's nothing to worry about. Although Spellbook is free with your class, so you can have another 50g.

Also I noticed you have sylvan armour, but are choosing it as cloth. It comes in leather, so as a swordmage is proficient, there's really no reason not to get it in leather. Other wise you're just throwing away +2 to ac. Other than that:

You are good to go. wink

Jett of Storms, Genasi Swordmage

Okay, for whatever reason, it won't let me change the AC value of my armor, so I put that +2 you mentioned into the Feat part. I'll probably make a second sheet for later on to keep it organized. XD
That's weird. I think it's like Virtue says, you need to type it in the armour section (bellow quick lookup on the left).

Either way, you're peeeeerfect! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:46 am
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
Oh... Maybe I didn't post it here that I was done fixing... Thought I did... Crud. Sorry everyone! I did fix her up, though. And added more identities.
You should have 520g, all the non magical items you get for free. Also your quick lookup is still using your strength modifier, when it should be your dex.

I can see you've got a misc +1 for AC, though can't see what its from. =/

Fix those, and you're good to go. wink

Actually... I'm not 100% sure, either. Like I said, I used the Dnd 4e character creator. It had a +2 and a -1 Misc. I just combined those.

Fixed the others.  

Maelthra Ssinss

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 am
Maelthra Ssinss
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
Oh... Maybe I didn't post it here that I was done fixing... Thought I did... Crud. Sorry everyone! I did fix her up, though. And added more identities.
You should have 520g, all the non magical items you get for free. Also your quick lookup is still using your strength modifier, when it should be your dex.

Actually... I'm not 100% sure, either. Like I said, I used the Dnd 4e character creator. It had a +2 and a -1 Misc. I just combined those.

Fixed the others.
I seeeee what happened. It's magic armour. It should be in the Enh column. Not hugely important as your stats are right. You sure you don't want to spend some of that gold? Perhaps on a neck slot item either lvl1 or lvl2?

Either way you're 100% done. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 am
joe-dude667
Vampfighter1
joe-dude667
Vampfighter1
Pascal Veris

Will write background and find a pic later.

Looks like you used point buy instead of rolling for stats. That's cool if that's what you want, but I'd recommend giving rolling a go, you'll get much better than standard array. If you're using point array, you've forgotten to add the +2 to charisma.

Can you add Artful Dodger benefit to your conditional modifiers section? Also Teeny Warrior feat.

You haven't got Pixie Dust written down, I told you that you can have it. wink

You need to work out your attack and damage scores. Attack should be +9 for daggers (assuming you buy a magical damage), +7 short sword (assuming it's mundane), and +6 hand xbow (again, assuming it's mundane). Also I see your damage is 1d3 for daggers, that's actually a 3rd edition rule. It's still 1d4, and short sword and xbow are still 1d6.

You also have yet to buy magical items. You get 1lvl2, 1lvl3, 1lvl4, and 520g. All the items you've already "bought" also count for free at this high lvl, so there's no need to take the gold off for that.

Background benefit can be either +2 to Arcane for being from the Feywild Isles of Maivland, or +2 thievery for his life as a cut purse.

Alright that'll fix everything. Just making some minor adjustments to her background to account for the magic items, and the fact that Pascal is now Aatalia.

Magic armour bonus should be in the enh column, not the armour section. But that's just the OCD in me. =P

Gold should be 160.

Also you have short sword down as +6 attack. it should be +8 for rogue attacks and +7 for OA's/basics. Other than that:

You are good to go. wink:

Fixed!  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:11 am
joe-dude667
Maelthra Ssinss
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan

Fixed the others.
I seeeee what happened. It's magic armour. It should be in the Enh column. Not hugely important as your stats are right. You sure you don't want to spend some of that gold? Perhaps on a neck slot item either lvl1 or lvl2?

Either way you're 100% done. mrgreen

Yay! I.. may spend it...

EDIT: Kekeke. think I'm going to get Reading Spectacles. It be handy being able to read all languages...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 am
Nope. Headband of Perception.  

Maelthra Ssinss

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:56 pm
Everyone but mercantes now has perfect sheets, so we can no begin! mrgreen

I present to you all:
Chapter One: Chasing Shadows!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm
If you ever need another person, look me up. So far its looking to be an interesting RP.  

BegrudginglyGood

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 am
Well I only wanted to have 6 PC's, so if I lose a couple of people I'll probably leave it. Though if I miraculously lose half my players, I assure you you'll be the first person I message. mrgreen  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff