Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Fate Of All Things (Recruitment Status = 9/8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:07 pm
Vampfighter1
I'm debating between a Warlock with the Dark Pact (From FRPH) or a Avenger. Which would you think fits better with the team? Because they're both serious Damage blasters.

Well, I should point out that we already have a Warlock. And warlock curses can't stack on the same target with other warlocks' curses. So, given those two options, I'd lean Avenger to avoid overlap.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:10 pm
Alright... Time to get scary/freaky.
Will have the basis done tonight.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Vampfighter1 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 5, 5, 3, 1, 5, 6, 3, 6, 6, 1, 1, 6, 2, 1, 4, 6, 2 Total: 78 (20-120)

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:30 pm
First 5  
Vampfighter1 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 1, 6, 5, 2, 3 Total: 31 (8-48)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm
Last TWo  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:51 pm
Aelon Clearwater-Weapon of Fortune

I know the background isn't done. but I wanted to make sure everything is statted properly.  
Vorastrix rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 6, 3, 3, 4, 5, 2, 4, 3, 5, 6, 4, 5, 6, 4, 5, 5, 5 Total: 82 (20-120)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 am
i'm pretty sure at this point that i have settled on a Halr-Orc Monk...that is if i am actually able to make a monk...and take the last spot still.....

anywho, here are the rolls

4 + 2 + 1 + 6 = 12
3 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 12
2 + 4 + 3 + 5 = 12
6 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 17
4 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 15

wooooo, lotsa 12s  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Vorastrix rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 1, 2, 6, 2, 4, 3 Total: 28 (8-48)

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 am
last set

5 + 5 + 1 + 2 = 12
6 + 2 + 4 + 3 = 13

Final Result: 12, 12, 12, 13, 15, 17

I don't know if that is to low..or just right...there just seems like a lot of 12s....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm
Rain Yupa
Well, I should point out that we already have a Warlock. And warlock curses can't stack on the same target with other warlocks' curses. So, given those two options, I'd lean Avenger to avoid overlap.

>.> uhm, i actually did make a post in the OOC thread asking a question....  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm
Vorastrix
Rain Yupa

>.> uhm, i actually did make a post in the OOC thread asking a question....

The OOC thread in TFOAT?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:13 pm
Absolute Virtue
Not entirely done but I'll probably end up finishing when I wake up Anji

The only thing I see that needs fixing is that you have an Enhancement bonus to Reflex of +2, and I think it's a remnant from the changes you had to make. I believe it should only be +1 now? Also, you don't have a +1 enhancement bonus to your AC from your armor. Besides that, you're good!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Vampfighter1

I know the background isn't done. but I wanted to make sure everything is statted properly.

Compare your starting stats to current stats. You forgot to spend one of your level 4 stat boosts.

You forgot your lowlight vision.

You forgot your languages.

You forgot your +2 Arcana, +2 History.

You forgot your Fey Origin.

You forgot your 1 Action Point.

A note on Imminent Luck - you don't seem to have any powers that grant rerolls. Are you okay using a feat on a Channel Divinity that you can't use?

You forgot your +2 feat bonus to Acrobatics checks from Power of Luck.

Power of Luck grants a bonus to avengers who have the Bond of Censure at-will power, which you lack. I'm just pointing that out.

You should denote the bonus to some of your magic items. +2 Magic Holy Symbol, +1 everything else.

You're okay with just weapons and armor? No adventuring kit or anything? It's not bad to say yes, but I figure I'd bring it up now rather than in-game.

You also have a +2 implement... and no Implement powers to use it with. Strikes me as kind of a waste, especially when that could be a +2 amulet of protection. Just saying, is all.

Fix 'er up, and we'll see how Davis is then smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:03 pm
Rain Yupa
Vampfighter1

Compare your starting stats to current stats. You forgot to spend one of your level 4 stat boosts.

A note on Imminent Luck - you don't seem to have any powers that grant rerolls. Are you okay using a feat on a Channel Divinity that you can't use?

Power of Luck grants a bonus to avengers who have the Bond of Censure at-will power, which you lack. I'm just pointing that out.

You should denote the bonus to some of your magic items. +2 Magic Holy Symbol, +1 everything else.

You're okay with just weapons and armor? No adventuring kit or anything? It's not bad to say yes, but I figure I'd bring it up now rather than in-game.

You also have a +2 implement... and no Implement powers to use it with. Strikes me as kind of a waste, especially when that could be a +2 amulet of protection. Just saying, is all.

Alright- Lets tackle the Stat Problems
Lowlight-Check
Languages- Check
Stat Plusses Check
Fey Origin- Check
Action Point Check

Now for the Feats and Powers:

I chose Immenient Luck Because of my Oath of Emenity. It allows two rolls on the target, and when I mess up on both rolls, that allows me the chance to really prove that I am going to actually kill the target.

Besides that, the two Luck Domain Feats are for flavor. As is the Implement. I'm going to get more implement Powers later on, but ATM it's purely a flavor thing, and that's the only reason I spent it on that rather than something of use.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Vampfighter1
Rain Yupa
Vampfighter1

Alright- Lets tackle the Stat Problems
Lowlight-Check
Languages- Check
Stat Plusses Check
Fey Origin- Check
Action Point Check

Now for the Feats and Powers:

I chose Immenient Luck Because of my Oath of Emenity. It allows two rolls on the target, and when I mess up on both rolls, that allows me the chance to really prove that I am going to actually kill the target.

Besides that, the two Luck Domain Feats are for flavor. As is the Implement. I'm going to get more implement Powers later on, but ATM it's purely a flavor thing, and that's the only reason I spent it on that rather than something of use.

There is no Sylvan language in 4e. Eladrin just speak Common and Elven.

I see no change to your stats.

Oath of Enmity doesn't give you a reroll. It lets you roll 2d20 and use the higher result. Imminent Luck I think is mostly for Utility powers that grant rerolls, like............... huh. Browsing through at least PHB2, I don't see any utility powers that do that. A quick google search kind of indicates that the only power worth using Imminent Luck on is Elven Accuracy, from elves. That kind of sucks!

You still want to take it/them?

Also, just noticed your attack workspaces are wrong. You forgot your proficiency bonus from your warhammer, as well as your enh bonus.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:06 pm
I'll still take it.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:05 pm
Vampfighter1
I'll still take it.

Well, let me know when the finishing touches are done. I made reference to yours and AV's characters joining in-game, so you can post immediately.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff