Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAWR: Revolutionary Animals With Rabies

Back to Guilds

We Bother People 

Tags: RAWR, Animal, Noob, Attack, Grunny 

Reply RAWR: Main Forum
The serch18x2 Ask-Me-Anything where have you been event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 pm
Boris_Badenov
No, post something on the rawr website.
Ok posted. (I'm sort of cleaning around the house btw. The kid already mewed in his sleep so idk.

Did you want me to post a pic of holes?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
Ok posted. (I'm sort of cleaning around the house btw. The kid already mewed in his sleep so idk.

Okay, thanks. Yeah, the twolinks you posted didn't work. I'm uploading the two videos I recorded to show you; however, the link I provided worked, and not only did it take me to the site, I saw your post too.

You don't have to post picture of holes. Thanks for posting on the RAWR website.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

Okay, thanks. Yeah, the twolinks you posted didn't work. I'm uploading the two videos I recorded to show you; however, the link I provided worked, and not only did it take me to the site, I saw your post too.

You don't have to post picture of holes. Thanks for posting on the RAWR website.
-feelings are hurt- lol

I'll probably post a pic of what I was up to tonight anyways. Earlier I was playing "Mr. Fix It" with Chris's dresser. It's a cheap old thing from walmart. The bottoms were falling out of two of the drawers, one of them completely useless by now.....

Rather than throwing the whole thing in the junk, I took them apart and built them stronger. The are out in the shop drying, not good as new but BETTER. Xally is happy to have a place to put his pants again smile

Meanwhile, I'm working on this whole "selling adirondack chairs" thing..... I'm still making the first one, I've got the ottoman to make now. Dad was down over the weekend and we came up with some hard-headed ideas on how to make the thing 10 times better to stand up to the weather.

I was looking at plans last night and I think I'm going to modify the plans to be FOLDING adriondack chairs. Should be neat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:40 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

I'll probably post a pic of what I was up to tonight anyways. Earlier I was playing "Mr. Fix It" with Chris's dresser. It's a cheap old thing from walmart. The bottoms were falling out of two of the drawers, one of them completely useless by now.....

Rather than throwing the whole thing in the junk, I took them apart and built them stronger. The are out in the shop drying, not good as new but BETTER. Xally is happy to have a place to put his pants again smile

Meanwhile, I'm working on this whole "selling adirondack chairs" thing..... I'm still making the first one, I've got the ottoman to make now. Dad was down over the weekend and we came up with some hard-headed ideas on how to make the thing 10 times better to stand up to the weather.

I was looking at plans last night and I think I'm going to modify the plans to be FOLDING adriondack chairs. Should be neat.
I'm quite interested. What do you do for your occupation? Are you a toy maker and that's it?

Link 1

Link 2  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:15 am
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

I'm quite interested. What do you do for your occupation? Are you a toy maker and that's it?

Link 1

Link 2
ya, I'm too tired (and it's too late) for me to get anything real done in the shop tonight. which sucks.

With the links, I was abbreviating www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com because it's a b***h to type all that out every time. sorry about that.

I'm putting the drawer build into a new thread, standby for the link.

What do I do? I'm a Backup Team Lead at Insource working for Moen Faucets. You could think of it as a glorified Material Stocker position.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:19 am
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

Link 1

Link 2
ya, I'm too tired (and it's too late) for me to get anything real done in the shop tonight. which sucks.

With the links, I was abbreviating www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com because it's a b***h to type all that out every time. sorry about that.

What do I do? I'm a Backup Team Lead at Insource working for Moen Faucets. You could think of it as a glorified Material Stocker position.
Still doesn't work for me, and what you do for work doesn't sound fun. Building toys sounds like fun.

I'll record and post tomorrow my results.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 am
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

Link 1

Link 2

Still doesn't work for me, and what you do for work doesn't sound fun. Building toys sounds like fun.

I'll record and post tomorrow my results.
ok doublecheck me here: www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com does not work but www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com:8081 does?

My work is somewhat exciting, somewhat meh. If the pay was better, I would be a happy worker.

On your typical night you could think of me as the healer for the team. I've got to keep the line stocked with parts so that they have something to put in the box - I've got to keep track of what is where and how much. In my mind, I see little health bars like what's on ZOMG smile I am the heartbeat of the line and whether they get 40 hours and take full pay home to their family relies on how good I do my job.

That's the easy part though. I've got to maintain awareness of the parts we might be running out of and track their progress through the plant to my line. More often than not, the parts aren't even in the building and I'm making judgement calls on how long it will take for them to get here from the next town over, watching on the computer as they load the parts on the truck etc.

If I can't get my parts fast enough, I notify my team lead or I do whatever needs to be done to get those parts to my line on time. If I fail, my team won't make 40 hours, worse yet, we will have to stand around waiting for parts to come.

Most of the last week, I was the Team Lead / pseudo Material Stocker of the line, calling the shots, making decisions, and keeping the team morale high. Some people were saying that I was doing the job better than the normal team lead. I told them to STOP SAYING THAT!!!! (because I don't want the job).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:46 am
Boris_Badenov
Here is the link to Mr. FixIt http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24097511

Ya, I'd like to do more with my life financially. People are telling me I need to do carpentry / cabinetry as a career. That's not a bad idea but right now Xally is going to school so I have to wait.

I think that if I can get a reputation around town, I might be able to take on some idk, "custom bookshelf" type projects that would be fun for me and bring in some extra money to the family.

Right now I've got this adriondack chair thing that I know people will buy so I'm trying to get ready to sell it.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:46 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
Here is the link to Mr. FixIt http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24097511

Ya, I'd like to do more with my life financially. People are telling me I need to do carpentry / cabinetry as a career. That's not a bad idea but right now Xally is going to school so I have to wait.

I think that if I can get a reputation around town, I might be able to take on some idk, "custom bookshelf" type projects that would be fun for me and bring in some extra money to the family.

Right now I've got this adriondack chair thing that I know people will buy so I'm trying to get ready to sell it.
I hope they sell. They sound kind of neat.

Also, the 8081 ink worked, but not the other one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

One of the other two needs work as well, but we can save that for this weekend.  

Xallybaby

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:56 am
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

Pretty bad that we are reduced to talking on here.

Um, ya, ok, can do the rest of the dresser this weekend. How are the other two drawers holding up so far?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 pm
raisedpassion
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

Um, ya, ok, can do the rest of the dresser this weekend. How are the other two drawers holding up so far?

I wouldn't really qualify this as us being reduced to talking on gaia. We're doing pretty well in the talking in real life department smile I'd consider this more of a note to self. Without using ticktick, Because I'm bad about using ticktick. Because I suck xD.
EDITED to say... yeah I'm totally not feeling this avi. For some reason the cat faced purple haired version felt more "me."  

Xallybaby

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 pm
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

-feelings are hurt- lol

I wouldn't really qualify this as us being reduced to talking on gaia. We're doing pretty well in the talking in real life department smile I'd consider this more of a note to self. Without using ticktick, Because I'm bad about using ticktick. Because I suck xD.
EDITED to say... yeah I'm totally not feeling this avi. For some reason the cat faced purple haired version felt more "me."
Maybe over the weekend if we get REALLLLLLYYYYYYY bored we'll tektek it for you.

The eyes are funny.  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces