Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
~{D&D 3.5}~ Legacy of Heroes [8/8 Slots Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 pm
Yurro
*Nimbly lands on feet* Haha! Now you shall know the true meaning of fear! *dances while singing this song*

Of course, I remember the Dimitiri+Brendon combo when MT used to describe Dimitri more 'child-like'. I really didn't mean to insult.

Southern_cross_nemesis
Raganui Minamoto
SCN... your race confuses me.

Evolved is a template from Libris Mortis, that gives undead more powers

Nerco polition is a template from the same book, that just makes a race undead

Changling is from monster manual 3

Necro takes a level away and the Evolved gives a +1 LA making the combo a 0 LA

If the dm doesn't like it, I don't mind creating a new character. I already have one in mind

I don't think that your doing that right... Necropolitian is a template that makes you die then 'recreated' as a undead, effectively making you lose a level from coming back, along with an extra 1k exp. The earliest you can take that template would be lvl 3, and reduced to 1 if I recall correctly. Not to mention that it costs 3k gp.
Meanwhile a LA +1 means that +1 take an effective level off from your total that could be used for a class level. So you would only have a max of 4 class levels to use, assuming the DM allows you to keep all your levels for Necropolitian. If not then you could be playing a lvl 3 character at best.

Another way of putting it would be like saying a Aasimir[sp?] [+1 LA] that has 3 lvls [ECL 4] takes Necropolitian to be reduced to lvl 2 [revived from dead effect], then loses and extra 1k exp reducing him back to lvl 1 [ECL 2].

If I am wrong then, Then I don't mind creating a new character.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm
MT the Clown
Brendon! Of all the people! I thought you knew better!

I have no excuses for my actions. I stand ready for my punishment!

*everyone seem to have forgotten about the poor kobol who's lying injured and probably bleeding and in extreme pain*

Keep in mind, Dimitri is about 5' 10" lean, frail wizard with platinum color hair and red eyes while Brendon is 6' 6" and is known to rip arms off adamantine golems and proceed to beat them to death with their own arms. Now, try not to smile or laugh while imagining this scene.
Your punishment is to jump down there and let the dancing Kobol do as he sings...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 pm
Sorry for triple posting, but what do we have?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:44 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Sorry for triple posting, but what do we have?

Well let's see here...

Quote:
1]
2]Suicidesoldier#1
3]Yurro => Kepesk Kobold Rogue of Trapfinding+ [hopefully] Disabling
4]InsaneKatKing475 => Xolyn Elf Monk [of Chaos]
5]Southern_cross_nemesis => Miakar Evolved Necropolitian Changeling Hexblade
6]Raganui Minamoto => Gerard Dragonwrought Kobold Sorcerer [Not Cheesing it]
*7]MT the Clown => Dimitri Deathtouched Wizard/Cleric + Brendon the Skeleton bodyguard [for Necro fun]

Did I miss anyone?  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 pm
I... will be...

A PALADIN! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm
In that case, I will probably change my character... seening as we have no cleric ish character.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:22 pm
Man... didn't know Dragonwrought had that whole thing about aging. I just thought it'd be interesting to be a kobold that wasn't just a 'I die if I get looked at funny' kobold.

Now to hopefully get money to get gems and do the rituals... it'll get me back to full Caster Level, at the cost of 4 hp and a minimum of 1100gp worth of gems (if I'm lucky). I don't know if I'll actually take a prestige class, cause the dragon ones I can take aren't really that good (so many non-casty gain levels). I still gotta look through Arcana and Mage to see if there's a good sorc one in there.  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 18 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 5, 3, 1, 3, 4, 5, 3, 6, 6, 2, 6, 2, 5, 4, 1 Total: 64 (18-108)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 pm
Meh. I like building characters, if nothing else... I'll give it a shot...

First three stats...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 18 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 1, 1, 5, 5, 2, 5, 2, 5, 6, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1, 4 Total: 59 (18-108)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm
12, 17, 15 so far... next three...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm
5th level characters but only 1,000 gp? Hmm... that'll make survivability difficult. I may try building a cleric character, but I want to ask - can I retrain out feats, as per the PHB II at a later date?  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 am
Dimitri's a cleric that can heal and buff.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:08 pm
Right, well, back story is finished.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 pm
Disciple of Sakura
5th level characters but only 1,000 gp? Hmm... that'll make survivability difficult. I may try building a cleric character, but I want to ask - can I retrain out feats, as per the PHB II at a later date?

I might have to have you explain how your character does so later but it should be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm
I wonder who all will be selected for this game. There's an interesting collection.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm
Almost finished. I still need to purchase mundane equipment and write the rest of the back story, but it's pretty much done.

Satchel Heggley  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces