Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am
Niknik hides under the bed, unable to tell what is going on due to the lack of light.  
Keith Valken Lionheart rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 pm
Jaboo decided to shoot at the red bright light-the farthest one on the left.

+6 vs whatever Reflex the droid has.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm
That's it for my action. From what I know, they're blocking the entrance, so I can't run outside.  
Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 pm
Garne had a few grenades left in his arsenal. Taking some time to debate the pros and cons of tossing a live grenade in a small room, he decided to risk it.

[Targeting the stormtrooper on the left...or where I think that stormtrooper is, +5 vs reflex]  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lord of the Vine rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 1 Total: 12 (4-24)

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 pm
[A 13 might not hit, but just in case, here's the damage. 4d6]

[EDIT: 12 damage. Not sure if frags do splash, but hey, whatever helps clear out some of the baddies.]  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 17 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 am
The reckless bursting of the light confused Lowookar and may have left everyone at a disadvantage, but he did at least have some training in the Force. He attempted to see beyond his eyes and perceive the world around him, and then he pulled the lightsaber from where he had hidden it, its yellow blade igniting in the dim conditions, casting a golden hue across the room as he dashed forward and engaged one of the droids. He didn't know if they had meant him when they referred to there being a Jedi here, but he was more expendable than any Jedi they might be looking for.

{Swift UtF to see in the dark +12, and then, assuming I can see via that or my lightsaber, attacking two handed with the saber against one of the droids +5 to hit.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 am
{Pretty sure a 22 hits, so here's 2d8+6 damage for the saber. 19 damage}  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 3 20-sided dice: 3, 5, 6 Total: 14 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 am
User Image"To hell with you all and your damnable Empire! Mir Eshke didn't even need to try to see through the shadows - everything was already clear to her. Apparently, the Wookiee was a Jedi, or had at least killed a Jedi and taken his saber. That was itriguing. But not her concern right now. She focused her anger on the mind of one of the troopers, filling him with dread and terror, visions of the horrors she had experienced upon the Scarlet Krayt for over ten years. Then, she whipped her arms out, black bolts of electricity firing into one of the droids, doing her best to destroy it utterly. Finally, after the electricity struck the droid, she'd fling any loose furniture into it to further damage it.

{UtF +8 Swift to use Fear on one of the troopers. UtF +8 Standard to use Force Lightning on one of the droids. UtF +8 move action to fling something into the droid afterwards, or a different target if the lightning kills the droid outright.}

{Edit: Well, crap. Failure on the Fear, possibly hurting the droid, but failure to throw the damn furniture, too. All the dice went elsewhere, I suppose. Nope. Scratch that. Complete and utter failure. Yippee.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 am
Using a Force Point on my Force Lightning roll. +1d6. And... continued failure. Blech.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Using a Force Point on my Force Lightning roll. +1d6. And... continued failure. Blech.

[I want the full dice for Force Lightning. While yes the attack misses in full strike, you still do more damage than you think!
Core pg. 97

And Mongooseh, can I get a damage roll from you? Again, you're doing more than you think
Core pg.156]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Mongooseh rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 3, 7 Total: 18 (3-24)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm
Damage 3d8  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm
[+2 Dark Side Points for Mir

Alright... I shall be taking average, then halving that gets me... 14 damage!]

The lack of light surprised the group, and even the resulting crash and thwacks of the Force that caused it. They didn't get a chance to recover from their wounds before the assault of blade, explosion, blaster bolts, and lightning took their toll. Some wheres in the mess the flung droid collapsed into a heap of metal, and two others were clearly much worse for wear. One had a malfunctioning eye, and the other had its movement slowed. The remaining three, while battered, stood tall and proud.
"If you shall not surrender the woman and Jedi, your life is forfeit." The trooper on the right yelled above the chaos. The sounds following could only be described as shuffled foot falls moving off to the corner of the room. Where here he'd crack open a glow rod, illuminating most of the room. "You have your targets men, go to it!"
"Yessir!" The rest called out in unison as each moved into position. Some turning to face a foe, while others traverse through to greet another with their blade. The remaining members of the squad each raised their blades and axes up, only to have them come crashing down upon their targets.
Yet the one trooper was not the same amongst them all. Before he even dared to raise his weapon he yelled out in great anger, calling upon the power of the Dark Side to aide him in his work. Then with it powering his strikes, he drew his axe against the wookie.

Yet for all of their power, not a single blow hits. All of them still reeling from the previous blows and the sudden burst of light. However, the trooper that yelled out now remains seeped in the power of the Dark Side, resonating in an aura of pure hatred.

[And... because of crap ToHit rolls, all of you get off easy. Back to you!
MAP!
The yellow line is the light, and how far it reaches
The red diamond on the trooper is his "aura"
And with this round of fail on my side, it's back to you!]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 3 20-sided dice: 14, 8, 5 Total: 27 (3-60)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 pm
((UTF Skill check to move the helm of the dark rage trooper off and to one of the other players as a move action. Then as a standard I'm taking the helmet off the soldier in the corner and trying to blind side the dark rage trooper in the back of the head.))  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:20 pm
((FP burn. down to 2.))  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 4 Total: 18 (4-24)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 pm
((dmg dice))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff