Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm
Gabriel turned to see Arisu and gave a smile to Arisu even though she couldnt see it "Thats pretty preceptive for a blind girl" Gabriel said laughing a bit. Gabriel got past the gate and looked as they started passing by a small barn where he saw the kid that helped him earlyer and he gave him a wave and a smile. Gabriel felt good that the rain he had called upon would help the kids familys crops... its actually made him feel good. Gabriel didnt know what the future had in front of him but it was rather ok to know that he had made a small differnce in that kids life even if he might forget him in the future. Gabriel quickly pulled out the map not trying to get it wet "We shouldnt be too far off hopefully they dont have alot of gaurds on duty and maybe the ran will distract them and hopefully i can get the lightning to help us out a bit"

((Thank god shes back id have to make some bs reason to go to the liberation army))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 am
Ignis rose an eyebrow as guards rushed past him.some of them yelled commands to him and he sighed.Why were they so hasty? But did he have any chances? He shruged and then dashed through the city ,asking the plants about some fleeing eternal eyes,here and there. He heard from a flower from a 'flying pair of humans' and sighed. seeme dlike they wre fast .The red haired guard shrugged threw a metal coin on the ground and used his metal manipulation to , push against it,by doing so,he pushed himself into the air towards the closed gate.in midair he pulled the coin back ,focused on another metal object and against oushed against it to direct his flight ,over the gate. As he flew over it he threw yet another coin and used it to slow down his fall. Afterwards he would sk the plants for directions.Maybe the eternal eyes escaped already?

Zack grinned broadly,messed his brother hair once more and then ran to Elizabeth and hugged her from behind,kissing her cheek.He simply loved it to tease her. "Soon,soon,Liz. Just wait,little brother needs to get dressed first,correct? Then we will spar."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image Penelope

With a white knuckle grip, Penelope held tight as Zeek launched himself across the rooftops and up the side of the wall. The speed was dizzying, but she managed to keep her wits. As they made it over the wall Penelope saw the guards notching their arrows. Being any archer herself, she had been watching for this. However, her warning cry caught in her throat as Zeek took a great leap that landed them a fair distance from the wall. But not out of shooting range. Before Penelope knew what was happening, Zeek had spun around and caught the arrows in his torso.

"Oh, Crap!" Penelope yelled as Zeek collapsed and she tumbled off of his back.

She grabbed the unconcious Zeek by his shirt and the still stunned Aedan by his arm, and dragged them into the shelter of the trees as two more arrows whizzed by.

User Image
Aedan•

Well, this was a tight spot, no doubt. Guards below him and guards above him. Well, everyone makes mistakes, he thought dismally to himself. He wondered if her could attack them with the vines before they shot him dead.

Just when he was about to make a move, there was a rush of wind and the vines above him seemed to snap suddenly as if they were cut. Then a strong arm snatched him off the wall and he felt he was flying. They were on the ground again before he could worry about going splat. It wasn't until he stood up that he realized what had happened exactly.

He looked back at the castle walls and saw two more arrows traveling towards them. His sister's harsh whispers and firm grip yanked him out of his stupor and into the shelter of a cluster of trees. There, he saw Zeeks bleeding and unconscious body and his face paled.

"Is he dead?" Aedan asked, his face filled with worry.

"No," Penelope said, feeling Zeek's pulse "Not yet anyway. But he's bleeding alot...I don't know how long he can last like this."

"I can heal him! Let me do it!"

"Not yet. We need to be further into the woods or the soldiers will be after us in a second. Help me carry him."

With that, Penelope pulled Zeek's arm up over her shoulder and Aedan did the same with his other arm and they made their way deep into the forest.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm
Zeek could feel himself being carried and slowly came two. He looked over ant Aedan then Penelope. "Why are you two carrying me" he asked them "you could have gotten away faster if you just left me to die back there" he added. You could tell how weak he was right now because of everything that had been going on. He flinched as his arms moved slightly and he glanced down to see the arrows still inside of him. He sighed and closed his eyes slowly. He was still conscious but barely.  

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 am
User Image Penelope

Penelope felt Zeek stir. The fact that he could speak at all, was probably a good sign. She snorted at his words.

"We could ask the same of you," she said as they moved into a clearing. "I mean, you took two arrows for someone you didn't even know?"

"Yeah, how could we leave you there after that?"

"You're actually pretty lucky one of my brother's gifts is healing."

She nodded to Aedan, signaling him to set Zeek down. They weren't as far away as she would like, but those arrows inside him were likely injuring him further as they moved him. As soon as he was down, she set to examining the wounds. Before Aedan could even try to heal him, she'd have to remove the arrows, preferably without damaging any vital organs which they were dangerously close to. First, though, she pulled some leaves from a satchel at her side.

"Chew on these if you can," she said to Zeek. They'll lessen the pain a bit until Aedan can heal you."

User Image
Aedan•

Aedan helped his sister lower Zeek onto a mossy clearing and sat patiently waiting for his turn. He hadn't had a lot of practice healing arrow wounds, and he hoped he could do a good job.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 am
Zeek looked at Penelope and then Aedan and then back to the sky after they had put him down. "My reason for doing that is because I will not watch the people around me get hurt anymore" he old them remembering the village that had help heal his wound that should have been fatal burn to the ground with everyone inside. He then glanced over at Penelope "that wont be necessary" he said talking about the leaves she had tried to hand him. He was very tolerant to pain which would explain why he could live with the scar he has on his body for so many years. He then looked at Aedan "Well that is a nice ability to have" he old him with a soft smile and then coughed. He then looked down at the arrows and placed his fingers around the wound. air rushed inside and spun the arrow in the way it had entered so it was safer to remove. He did squint in pain as he did this because of how weak he was but he did not shout in pain which was remarkable for any human. Once the one was out he looked at Penelope "your going to have to do the other one" he said indicating the one by his lung. Hue then remembered that he didn't know their names and he looked back up to the sky "by the way" he said "what are your names" he asked them. He was still barely able to remain conscious but knew that the guards were still looking for them and he didn't want to be caught sleeping or unconscious.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 am
Meanwhile,Ignis managed it to get lost.He a guard of Annexus army...which wasn't surprising at all.First he followed the faint traces of the 2-3 eternal Eyes that escaped the city.But then he got distracted by some plants. He heard what they said ,heard them complain about the metalic taste of human blood. Ignis narrowed his eyes and followed the directions of the plants until he got closer to a conversation.He saw three people,one seemed injured. The guard leaned against a tree and decided to simply watch them for now.After all he was unabl to remember what exactly he should do with the eternal eyes,should he find them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 pm
((Sorry it's taking so long to reply. It's been storming here the past few days. I didn't want my computer or laptop to fry. I'm working on a reply right now.))  

Stefisgarden

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:42 pm
Saen walked out of the cave at the base of the mountains. "50 years..." He looked around at the locale and himself, the forest was stll as he remembered and he still looked in his 20's. "Nothing's aged a bit, looks like...Then that Suspended Meditation technique worked perfect." He looked to the east, where his old home was. "Annexus...I'm surprised he hasn't colonized this area yet. Maybe everything isn't going his way. Ha! I figure there has to be a resistance force. Gotta find them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:41 pm
((Is everyone still here?))  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 am
((Jo still here but waiting for stef...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 am
((Ok. I know how you feel. I'm waiting for Bonnie. But in stephisgarden's situation the reason for her not posting is understandable for I have been going through a lot of thunderstorms. Just I have my phone that I've been posting on the entire time. Idk whats going on with Bonnie and I'm in a situation where I can't post without her.))  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 am
((I'm sorry!!! A family emergency came up, and I was practically dragged off the computer! I'm soooo sorry to hold the RP up!!! crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:44 pm
((Sorry to leave you hanging, but I was kinda waiting for other people to catch up and post. I don't guess that was necessary though. It just felt weird continuing with the thread owner absent.))

User Image Penelope

Penelope started to protest as he reached for his wound. He seemed to know what he was doing though, and had the arrow out in just a moment.

"Done this before, huh?" she said, raising one eyebrow. "I'll get the other one in a minute."

Quickly, she placed her hand on the wound to stop the bleeding that had increased as soon as the arrow had been freed. She jerked her head over towards Aedan and nodded to him.

"Quickly," she spoke sharply to Aedan. "Before he bleeds too much."

User Image
Aedan•

Aedan had been staring off into the woods. He had that uncanny feeling of being watched. If he hadn't been conserving his energy for healing Zeek, he would have searched telepathically for any persons nearby. But it had been a long and busy day, and he was already at risk of overtaxing himself.

At Penelope's command, he walked quickly over and switched places with his sister. Placing to hands where Penelope's had been, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the wound. Warmth flowed into his hands and into Zeek's body. He could feel the hole closing up underneath his palm.

Remember," came his sisters voice from the side. "Its not enough to just close the surface, heal deep all the way through."

With that, Penelope walked over and began to slowly working the arrow out of the wound. The arrow was terribly close the his lungs and she frowned while she worked. It was painful work, for even as careful as she was, the arrowhead, as it was designed to do, still tore flesh as she worked it out. Penelope was surprised by how tolerant to the pain he was, though she didn't say so.

"You didn't have to play all tough and refuse the leaves, you know. Arrows hurt and no mistake," she said as she was able to finally remove the arrow.

Aedan had only just closed the wound, when he saw Penelope remove the other arrow. He was tired, and he wasn't done with the first wound, but he needed to set to work on that one. Reaching his hands over, he placed them on the other wound gently.

After a moment of silent work, Penelope spoke again. "My name is Penelope Dalewind. And that one over there saving your life, is my brother A-"

"Aeden Dalewind," the boy replied looking up from his work only a moment. "And you're Zeek, right?"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 pm
((Okay, before we go any further, I want a headcount. All who have been active/keeping an eye on this, please make a post telling me so that I know who to PM. You don't have to reply. A simple, "I'm here" will suffice. I need to get people back in here. I will give you until Wednesday or Thursday to make a post before I start PMing. Bonnie, you are exempt because I can see that you posted a couple hours ago.

WE WILL PICK UP THIS RP ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff