Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:12 am
User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Ragna appears at a restaurant nearby. What was the reason he was here. He needed a bite to eat. His stomach craved for food. So, Ragna took a seat in a chair at a table near the back. His sword was laid against the wall. "Ahhhh...." He leaned back in chair. The waitress approached him and asked for what he was going to order. "Gimme your best dish." He boldly replied. Ragna liked anything that tasted good. He wasn't a picky eater. There were of course appetizers to relieve him of hunger. He ordered some hot wings, with a side of ranch. Ragna needed a little spice in his taste buds. Then, while waiting on his full meal, he scanned the area to two normal kids and two cat-looking people. His sights were now on Akashisen and Miao. "Don't see that everyday.." He commented, before averting his eyes.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image

Reisui

Kichona didn't move. She stared at him in shock. "Were you reading my thoughts?"
He reeled back in shock. "Wha-? No! It just monitors your health, I swear!"
Kichona pouted angrily. "That better be what it does."
Reisui smiled apologetically. "I just made sure that we'd know each other are alive. The programs have been having some problems lately so I had to install a TRON:v/i3 program."
Kichona noticed a man walking and sitting nearby.

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 am
(OoC: Just a quick note, only Miao is cat looking, not Akashisen)
><><><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~8~8~

User Image Miao had noticed the new guy staring at them, getting a little suspicious. She finally finishes her milk and looks at Akashisen. "So um...you really ask these people...", she was scared of asking the new guy, but not the lone girl and the couple.

Akashisen did not notice the new guy since he sat at a table behind her, "Well...now that I think about it, it's almost a zero percent chance these people would know...but I don't know what else to do...", she was unsure of what to do.

"I say screw it and just ask nya", with that said, Miao stood up and approached the table with the lone girl, "Sorry to be interrupting you, but do you know of a person named...umm...Nyamia?", she didn't know how to pronounce the name of the person their trying to find.

"A-Ah, wait, Miao!...", by the time she said that, Miao was already asking questions. She lets out a sigh and stands up, going towards the table the couple is at, "Excuse me, sorry to be rude but...might one of you know of someone named Namia?"

~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Namia was surprised by the sudden appearance of the cat-eared hooded girl, finishing up her pie. She looks up at her noticing that her face was hidden by the shadow of her hood. She thought that she looked kind of like a heartless but also noting that she has a regular human body, so she shrugs off that thought.

"Nyamia? No, unfortunately I don't know of a Nyamia...that sounds like such an intriguing name...", she thought that it almost sounded just like her name, but she doesn't realize that Miao was trying to pronounce her name. She takes a sip from her tea cup and finishes it, looking up at the girl, still wondering what they want with this person. She was still suspicious, so she decided to play along, "If it would satisfy you, I would be willing to assist finding this...Nyamia.", she wanted to know what these two were up to.

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:19 am
User Image

Kichona

She shook her head. "No, I haven't. Sorry. "
Reisui blinked. " Where have I heard that name before?"
Kichona seemed amazed. "You know a Namia?"
She couldn't help but chortle. Reisui shook his head. "No, I've just heard it somewhere. Sorry, I can't really help you."

Floppy flusters flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:52 pm

User Image Akashisen was disappointed but expected them not to know who Namia is, "Oh...ok, well, if you do meet a person by the name of Namia, please tell her that...people looking to help her are looking for her...", with that said, she quickly bows her head, "Thank you for answering...sorry for interrupting your...date", she then leaves the couple alone and heads towards the table with the guy she didn't see before. She kind of thought he looked scary, and was hesitating to approach him. He probably wouldn't know this Namia person too.

Miao was saddened by what she said, but happy to hear that she'll help, "Really? That'd be great nya! If it isn't a bother, then please, do help us find Nyamia!", she then put out her hand for a handshake, "My name's Miao, and my friend over there-", she points to Akashisen, "Is Akashisen, she's trying to find Nyamia too".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Namia looked at Akashisen who is debating whether to talk to the red coated man or not, then looked back at Miao, giving a small smile. She reached for Miao's hand and grabbed it, shaking it, "Nice to meet you Miao...hope we can get along", she then released Miao's hand and stood up, putting the money she's supposed to pay on the table. "All right, well you two lead the way.".

Weapon:

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Reisui & Kichona

The both yelled after her at the same time. "It's not a date!"
Embarrassed, they stared at each other.

Floppy flusters flaky

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:11 am
User Image

Ragna was in the mood for ramen. He finally got his order and prepared for his meal. "Mmph." The man flicked the noodles down his throat with a pair of chop sticks. He gobbled his food into his mouth, munching repeatedly before shoving it down his throat with gulp. He sucked in the soup left behind and laid the bowl on the table. Ragna let out a refreshing sigh. By grabbing the handle of his sword, he was done eating. Ragna snapped the blade into the holster on his back and started walking down the street. The lady behind him would say, "Please come again, Mr. Ragna". Of course, he needed to some place to lie low. He did have a huge bounty on his head. Any other restaurant would kick him out or call the local police. He appreciated their generosity. Ragna then headed off somewhere, most likely the academy.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:12 am

User Image Akashisen had noticed the man leaving already and was about to ask, but decided not to. Once again, her hesitation to do things got the best of her. She sighs in disappointment and heads to the table Miao is at, with the 'well-dressed' girl.

Miao had noticed that Akashisen had seemed down, "What's wrong Aka? Did anyone know who she was?".

Akashisen shook her head, "No...the couple didn't know who she was and well...I couldn't ask the red-coated guy before he left...".

"What!? That guy left before you were able to ask him? What a...you wait here, I'll go after him and ask him, he looked suspicious so we need to ask him!", her reason to ask was because he looked suspicious.

"M-Miao...you don't need to-"

"Nuh-uh! No buts! I'm going after him you stay here and wait for me with miss...umm...what's your name?", she looks at Namia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Namia wanted to avoid her true name being shared with strangers, so she makes up a name, "Maia, my name is Maia".

"Yeah, miss Myaia", she even pronounced her fake name wrong. But with that said, Miao goes over to the table and sniffs the chair of the red-coated man, getting his scent. "Ok, got his scent...", she then looks back at the two girls, "All right, I'll be back!", she goes the same direction the red-coated man went, following his scent.

Akashisen and Namia were left alone as Miao went searching for the red-coated man.

"...she's like a cat", is the only thing Namia says.

"Yes...but that's what's unique about her..."

The two girls then wait, in awkward silence...meanwhile, Miao eventually catches up with the red-coated man as he just left the cafe momentarily.

"There he is...Hey you, Mr. Red Coat! Hold it!", she yells after the red-coated man.

Weapon:

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:50 am
User Image

Ragna was well on his way to where he was going. But, he heard loud chanting behind him. Sounded like the voice of a female. Red coat, red coat, she would chant. Guess she was refering to Ragna. He lifted an eyebrow and turned around to see who was yelling. To his surprise, it was that cat woman from the restaurant. "My name is not "Mr. Red Coat". Its Ragna. Now what do you want?" He replied rather bluntly.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:00 pm
~8~8~8~8~8~Miao~8~8~8~8~8~

User ImageMiao finally stopped the red-coated man and walked up to him, looking up at him noticing that he was taller than he looked. She was a little scared but she built up enough courage to finally speak. "Y-You left before my friend was gonna ask you an important thing nya! It's something that might help us with our mission nya!", she then stopped and thought about it for awhile, "...well, depending on your answer Mr...Ragnya?", once again she pronounced someone's name wrong.

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:00 am
User Image

✴ Reisui ✴

The Antisocial Genius

He sipped his tea and took a bite of his blueberry pie. Reisui stared at Kichona. She has gotten prettier though.

She turned her head and saw him staring at her. "What? Is there something on my face? "

Reisui shook his head voraciously. " Ah, no! No, nothing!"
She gave him a look of suspicion.

----------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:41 pm
><><><><><>Akashisen<><><><><><

User ImageMeanwhile, back at the cafe, Akashisen and Namia were still waiting for Miao to return. They have had a long awkward silence between them.
Akashisen decided to break the silence, "So...Maya? Right?"
Namia took awhile to respond, forgetting that she did give them a fake name, "O-Oh, um, yes, right."
"Are you...a keyblade wielder too?"
Namia shook her head, "Unfortunately no...but I do find keyblades to be...intriguing weapons.", she then took out her gunblade which was holstered on her lower back, showing it to Akashisen, "I do however use this gunblade, it provides combat efficiency up close and far away...I named it Boomblade."
(Her gunblade)
Akashisen was fascinated seeing her gunblade, it had been her first time seeing one. "Wow...it must be really great in battle...", Akashisen was actually a little jealous.
Namia smiled and held out her gunblade to Akashisen, "You can hold it if you want.", Namia was actually curious to see how Akashisen can handle a gunblade.
Akashisen was surprised, looking at Namia, then the gunblade. She really wanted to try it out, hesitating, she eventually grabs the gunblade from Namia. It was surprisingly light, she swings it around a bit as her swings were quick, then she put her finger on the trigger. "I wonder...is it-", she pulls the trigger and it fires, making a loud bang noise, luckily it was aimed at the sky, otherwise someone would've gotten hurt. "Ahh!, the blowback from the gunblade made Akashisen fall back onto the ground, landing flat on her butt. "Oww...that was strong..."
Namia was surprised by the gunshot Akashisen had caused, but then started giggling at Akashisen's clumsiness. "I should have taken out the mag.", she comments, still giggling. She helps poor Akashisen up, who gives the gunblade back to her. She holsters her gunblade, looking at Akashisen with a small smile, "Yes...it is light and easy to swing...but it's blowback from firing it is powerful...you must stand firm when shooting it."
Akashisen was embarrassed, but glad to have experienced using a gunblade...and to have seemingly made a new friend.
Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:32 am
User Image
❇ Kichona ❇

For the first time in forever, I have someone I care about.

His face turned a pink hue. She looked away from him. Does he share the same thought as me?

She jumped when the gunshot went off. "What the hell?"

---------------------------

(OOC: )
Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 am
><><><><><>Akashisen<><><><><><

User ImageAkashisen and Namia had noticed that they startled the girl whom was with a boy.

Namia had bowed her head politely as an apology, "Sorry, please forgive my friend here, she did not know my gunblade was loaded...please, continue on with your...hmm, what's that word...", Namia put her finger to her chin, trying to think of the word.

However, Akashisen was the first to think of a word, "Umm...date?".

"Ahh yes.", Namia gave a nod, "Date. Please continue on with your date. I'm sure you two were just getting to the part where you stare at each other for a long time and then...". Namia stopped and thought about it for awhile, actually blushing a bit, "Ahem...well, lets just say magic happens.".

Akashisen was confused by what Namia meant, "Magic...? I didn't know you can get magic from going on a date with someone...", she says to herself.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas