Submit

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 pm
Samiel applauds the young mans dexterity, his eyes trail Izzy watching his aerial acrobatics, waiting for the slightest change in is direction. As expected Izzy went on the offensive, causing a fuse affect with the trailing fire coming straight towards him. The flames are going to pass by one of his ice spikes, all of a sudden a black hand of darkness reaches out and crashes the flames reducing them to particles. Samiel shudders, hearing the whispers of his master in the dark of his heart. Samiel says sincerely " You have skill, you could do so much more if you embraced the dark to its fullest potential. Alas I must leave you, farewell." Samiel snaps his fingers, a black portal opens under him, he begins slides into it. As he is finally engulfed in the darkness the portal closes leaving only a slight wisp before even that's gone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:51 pm
-l-Tsune Usagi-l-

User Image

Tsune looked into the sky and thought about what to do next. "Hmm..",Tsune folded his arms. "Got it! Hey Noelle! You wanna go eat ice cream on top of the central station at the Plaza?",He placed his hands on the back of his head with a smile.

User Image

"I want to become a hero!"

Souchi Musuni
Crew

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:32 pm
Xi and Niyu walk around, shopping for supplies. Xi looks around, emotionless as always, sees a few people walking around.

"It's not a busy day today..." she thinks to herself, wondering where everyone is.

Niyu notices Xi looking around. "It's not busy as usual today huh...?" she says, walking to a potion shop. She then examines what kinds of potions she could buy.

Xi looks at Niyu, then the shop. "Hey...I remember this place...this is where Niyu bought some potion for my injuries...from..." Xi looks down and faintly remembers Niyu bringing her to shelter. "That incident..."

Niyu buys what she needs and thanks the shop keeper. "All right, we bought everything we needed, lets go" Niyu said, looking at Xi.

Xi looks back up to Niyu and nods, then they start walking home. [Leaves Tram Common]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:51 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Apprentice of Kingdom Key Academy
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the two ventured down the streets, their sights met the entrance into the Tram Common area. There were crowds flooding the stands suddenly. It was highly unexpected to see this. Though, it didn't matter as of now. It was time to gather some treats and go. 'Hm. It's really crowded today.'' Renton quoted on the small crowd surrounding the local stores. The boy walked to the ice cream parlor and ordered two sea salt ice creams. The man who monitored the stand, happily handed him the two popsicles in exchange for some munny. ''Here.'' Renton offered Rook a popsicle.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

❖I keep having these weird dreams..

User Image
User Image
((OCC: .. .. ..)

ılılıllllılılı BGM :: Afternoon Streets (Twilight Town)

Twotonedrebel

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 am
Souchi The 2nd

User Image
Rook looked at all the people as they crowded the area. He didn't mind, as many people looked his way, surprised to see someone new. But he followed Renton all the same. He looked at all the flavors the ice cream shop had, and was wondering what Minty Fresh tasted like. Mint always tasted fresh, so why would it have to be extra fresh? He just didn't get it. He smiled when Renton gave him some ice cream, his eyes widened a bit when he tasted it. Dear Lord, it was amazing! Rook then hummed in delight, and began to enjoy his new tasty treat.

"Oh, wow! This is amazing!" He exclaimed to Renton. Now he could see why Renton would enjoy this.

User Image

((OOC: Happy Easter! Oh, and I'm so sorry for the wait, but I'll be available to reply whenever.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:58 am
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak
L0L, Happy Easter too :3 and okay.

User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Renton snipped a bite out of the ice cream, admiring the great taste it offered. ''Hehe, Told ya so! It's the greatest.'' As a result to the taste, the boy continued to chow down on his popsicle. It was a good treat to eat alright. Renton heard a faint call of his name in the background suddenly. He recognized that voice anywhere. It was Serenity, running in his direction. ''Serenity?'' The boy looked at her pursuit towards him.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

User Image
User Image

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:38 am
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☆═━┈⋘ⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒾⓉⓎ⋙┈━═☆
Rumbling Rose

Will the heart save me?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Serenity rushed through the crowd, finally spotting her friend. Her toy, Mr. mew, was slagging by the arm her hand had grasped. She managed to catch up with Renton. ''I knew'd you be around, hehe.'' Serenity folded her arms. The girl noticed a guy tagging along with Renton. ''Hm? Who's he?'' She looked to the guy beside Renton.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

❖Or brute strength alone?..

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:27 pm
Souchi The 2nd

User Image
As Rook was enjoying his ice cream, he failed to notice someone running up to Renton, for he was too distracted by the amazing taste of the ice cream sitting on the Popsicle stick in his hand. The ice cream was so... Enticing. But once he heard a girl's voice close to him, he turned his attention to her. Rather than letting Renton introduce them, Rook gave her a smirk, giving a slight seductive, unintentionally, look. Yes, Rook was that way. Somehow sexy, but not even meaning to. Holding out his hand to her, he gave a smile.

"The name is Korxo, but you can call me Rook." He said in a friendly tone, his red eyes showed no signs of being hostile.

User Image

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:03 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☆═━┈⋘ⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒾⓉⓎ⋙┈━═☆
Rumbling Rose

Will the heart save me?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Serenity proceeded to grasp his hand, shaking it. In advance, she introduced herself. ''I'm Serenity, nice to meet you Rook.'' Serenity smiled, Mr. Mew resting on her hat. Serenity made a small sigh and folded her arms. Before she ran into them, she was going to go to the Sandlot and watch the guys pound away at each other with struggle bats, but suddenly she didn't feel like it. Thus, she went to find her little brother. ''You don't look like your from around here. What brings you to Twilight Town?''

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 am
Souchi The 2nd

User Image
Rook smiled at Serenity, and gave a friendly nod. He wondered where he was going to go after all this and was also wondering what he actually was looking for. So when Serenity asked him the question, it caught of guard. What was he after? Oh yeah, that's right, he had a mission. Just a personal mission. To see every world possible. There was so many places to go and see, that it would take a life time to see them all. Rook just kept his undivided attention on the girl.

"I'm not from around here. The reason why, is because I'm a traveler. I'm just going around to other worlds and trying new things every day. I've met lots of people, and most of them are fairly interesting, much like yourself." He said with a slight chuckle. He was being friendly, and just wanted to make everyone comfortable.

User Image

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:47 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☆═━┈⋘ⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒾⓉⓎ⋙┈━═☆
Rumbling Rose

Will the heart save me?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Serenity smiled. She wished she could do all those things, but the only place she ever went to was, Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, and Radiant Garden. As of now, she just started becoming a keyblade apprentice. Unlike Renton, she's pretty much a dunce when it comes to combat with weaponry, but Serenity was very fluent in magic. Currently, she's learning advanced spells before moving up to Master Magic.

''You see, I've never traveled to other worlds except Destiny Islands and the academy. I'd love to see what's out there!'' Serenity was hugging her Mr. Mew, smiling.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 pm
Souchi The 2nd

User Image
Rook smiled at the girl, and just leaned back a tiny bit.

"Maybe one day, I'll take you to go see more worlds, I'm sure you'd like a couple of the places I've visited." He said with a small chuckle at the end. He had to get stronger though, and therefore, he needed to find the place he belonged. Maybe they could help him, but then again, maybe they'd just use him. There was no way to tell. But in the meantime, he just munched on his sea salt ice cream, and listened to Serenity. Who knows, maybe they'd become friends.

"So what do you guys do for fun around here? Any place in particular that's good for entertainment?" He asked in a sweet and curious tone.

User Image

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Renton folded his arms, thus, snapping a finger afterwards. ''How about we go to the sandlot? That's where people go and battle each other.'' He placed his hands behind his head. Battling was his favorite hobby. The boy is very competitive when it comes to combat.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:15 pm
Souchi The 2nd

User Image
Rook turned his attention to the red-headed boy next to him, and gave a small confused looked. He never heard of this sandlot, and wondered just what it was. Ether way, he would try it out, he loved new things. With a small smile, and nodded and then motioned for Renton to lead the way.

"It sounds nice and all, but what exactly is it?" he asked.

User Image

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

''Well, A tournament is held at the Sandlot every year. People sign up and battle each other with struggle bats to be the champion.'' Renton explained, munching on his sea salt ice cream.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

User Image
User Image

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff