Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

A scent wafted past his nose, and he smirked coldly at the familiar smell. Following was a sweet, almost angelic voice that giggled and gossiped. Sebastian Moore lifted himself to his feet and strolled, with apparent grace, over to the table where the voice originated from. He slid into the seat next to the girl she sat next to, a vampire herself, and eyed the giggling girl with interest.

"Angelique," he said, his voice calm and steady.

Her body stiffened at the sound of his voice. Angelique immediately silenced her insolent chattering. She leaned to the side and her eyes widened in a combination of fear mixed with adoration and awe. The eyes of an ardent acolyte. The intended pun filled him with a secret amusement.

"M-m--Sebastian," she breathed, as if remembering a lie. "What...are you doing here?"

"I got bored," Sebastian replied, his British accent prominent. Her eyes, controlled as they were, sparkled quite a bit with fear. "So, I decided to see how my...fellow was."

"Um, quite fine, Sebastian." She giggled nervously. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine here by myself!"

"I disagree."

Her body stiffened once more, paralyzed by his tone.

"Who is your friend here, Angelique?" He glanced over at her with great interest. She was quite the pretty thing. Leaning in, Sebastian inhaled the vampiress's scent. "She is...interesting."

OOC : text  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

"If we are going to gossip here, I'd like to clarify that a door was no slammed in my face." A bored looking Alexander sauntered into the dining hall for breakfast and took a seat at the table in which Angelique sat. "I was rather far from the door when it was slammed. Good morning Angelique. I see you are up to date on all of the happenings at the school. Quite efficient I must say." A grin appeared on his lips that did not quite reach his eyes as he took a bite of the green apple he had snagged from the tables filled with food for the taking. He appeared much more relaxed than he had been in the past couple of days and quite a bit more healthier. If he was beautiful before, what he was now was just too damn good looking for words to truly to describe. His hair shone with every stream of light that reflected off of it's surface. His skin, still pale, seem to have a light that shone through and gave him a healthy glow. His lean muscled body look even more muscled and the clothing now was a little tight but in all the right places. He still refused to wear the proper uniform and had stuck with his all black ensemble.

As he continued to finish the apple he wrinkled his nose in distaste of it. He put it down on the table only having finished about half of the fruit and wiped his hands on a napkin lying on the table. As he finished wiping his hands he looked up without a hint of surprise showing on his face as another vampire joined their midst. He noted Angelique's reaction to his presence and suppressed a wicked smile. Ahh so there was one who could make even the little darling Angelique fill herself with dread. Alexander wasn't the least bit concerned with his presence. He merely looked off into the distance bored with life as it was. He looked at the wrist watch on his right hand and sighed.
"Well this has been fun hasn't it? I'm off. See you later perhaps. Oh and Angelique? Make sure that the thing you figured out yesterday stays a secret of your own as well as mine. I do believe you know what I'm talking about." He stood without a word to the other two but did wink at the dark haired vampire girl and walked off with his hands in his pockets. The male he didn't know at all.

Class didn't start for another half an hour so he had time to wander aimlessly. Last night had been one of the greatest of his life and he really didn't have much of a care in the world at this point. Although the thought of Raven and the fact that he hadn't seen her come down for breakfast this morning kind of irked him. Did she mean to put all the blame on him for something he didn't even truly do yet? Which was of course turn her down or mess her up. All he did was kiss her. Didn't tell her that he didn't like her or that he was full out using her for his own selfish desires. So what exactly was her deal? Oh well. Perhaps she was too much a drama queen to actually examine the situation without the artistic mind that she had. Alexander sighed once more and walked out into the morning light only to hide from it beneath the shade of a near by tree.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: posty before I go}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey sat down and pulled an apple out and took a bite of it causing the juice to rush down her throat. Shivering slightly at the taste she continued to eat it untill it was gone. Right when she was about to get up to throw away the core Angelique sat down. Glancing at the girl with her blue grey eyes she shook her head "For one I had to go change my poor uniform was just runied, I was always a messy eater." She said with a smile. Chuckling at what she said next she looked at her friend "Trust me I know I was there..well some of me." she said and looked around seeing some of the students look at her wondering why someone was even hanging around her since they all say she had some weird Personality problem. Growling at them she heard what Angelique said and nearly choked "He did what! with that nasty freaking thing." She hissed. Now Kasey had nothing against Raven no she just hated humans well most of her did. Looking at the vampiress beside her she licked her lips "I can not believe he kissed a mortal thats worse then well....anything the only thing mortals are good for is blood." She said leaning on the table then sighed but heard a voice and looked at saw Alexander. Looking at him she saw he had an apple just as well she had. Glancing around the room she noticed Angelique go quiet at a mans voice and looked over next to her and saw a guy. Looking between the two she narrowed her eyes slightly. Sighing she leaned on her hand boredly then saw Alexander stand up and say something but she didnt listen but she did see him wink at her. Blinking confused she watched the mysterious vampire guy walk out "To think he kissed a mortal." She thought to herself.Staying quiet she glanced and noticed he was a vampire "Great another one to suck face with a ******** mortal." She hissed then growled when he leaned in and took in her scent. Growling she was quickly in his lap straddling him and her hand on his neck. To the mortals walking by it looked like they were a couple who was getting crazy in the cafeteria. Looking him in the eyes she smiled giving off an inocent look but was far from it. "Kasey, and I would like it if you didnt take in my scent unless I allow it." She hissed then got off of his lap and sat back down in her spot like nothing happened as she went back to her normal self." Oooo Angelique we should play with her can we pleaaaase." She asked her loving friend giving her the biggest puppy pout she could..

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Remember teal is not so crazy but still crazy Kasey and sky blue Is a crazy blood thirsty side of her that isnt afraid of anything...another thing IM GOING TO MISS YOU HATTER!!! crying .

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:47 pm
**Aww I'll miss you too Wolfy!!! heart haha sorry had to post ONE last time <3**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:24 am
User Image

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
Fifty thousand tears I've cried

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

text

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:06 am
User Image
Amelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne

Wearing her uniform, Amelia trudged down the hall that morning and around the corner. There she was at Raven's door. She stood in front of it for a second before knocking softly.

"Raven? Are you awake? You're gonna miss breakfast. Want me to get you something to eat?"

Amelia heard some shuffling around, the slide of fabric over skin, and the clink of what might have been...makeup containers? Just exactly what was she doing? Amelia hoped to God Raven wasn't harming herself or something like that. After all, Alexander had only kissed her. Of course, Raven had gone ballistic.

"Raven?"

"I'm cool, Amelia," answered a deeper, fuller voice. It was a feminine voice, but it didn't sound like Raven.

Amelia froze. "Raven? Is that you?"

The voice, pretty and tinkling, laughed. "Yeah, who else would it be behind this door?"

"No, seriously. Your voice...it's different."

"Yeah? Well...I am different. I am me today."

"Will you just come out already? You're gonna miss class."

"Mhm, just tell them that I'm sick. One missed day won't ruin my whole record."

Amelia pursed her lips. "C'mon, Raye. I don't have time for this. I have to get to class, and so do you. Are you still bothered by what Alexander did to you?"

"Jeez, Amelia. You make it sound as if he raped me or something. It was just a kiss. God." Raven laughed that deep, tinkling laugh of hers, brightness behind it. "It's nothing. You see, I've had that happen before. I had doubtful thoughts, and they all started piling up at once. And then I, well..."

"Burst?" Amelia provided.

"Pretty much. It's not a nice picture. That's why I went so crazy last night. I was thinking of everything all at once."

Amelia smoothed her hand over the door, longing to embrace her friend. "Aw, Raye. Why didn't you tell me?"

Her voice became downcast. "Being with people only makes me cry harder. It's...it's a time when I need to be alone."

Amelia set her expression. "No, you don't need to be alone. Next time you cry, you're coming to me. You got it? I don't care. Seems to me you've been alone way too long for your own good."

"And that's exactly why I'll be out of here this afternoon. I just need some time, okay? At least give me until classes are over."

Amelia nodded slowly but remembered Raven couldn't see her. "Deal. If you're not out by then, I'm dragging you by the ear to forceyou out."

Raven laughed her pretty, intoxicating laugh. Was this really her? Amelia wondered that, if her voice was different, was else had changed. "I'll see you later, girl."

"You got it."

With that, Amelia filed down the stairs to the cafeteria for breakfast.

OOC : text[  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:29 am
[[will reply to the other posts later today/tonight]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

His nostrils flared, taking in a dark and musky scent. His eyes followed the smell to land on a young man, a vampire like them. The scent of him was cold; that was how he could tell. Sebastian watched the young vampire with neutral and observant eyes. So, Angelique was playing the gossip card again. The young vampire mentioned a slamming door and other things. He was vibrant and full of life. His nose raised slightly and took in another scent. A female. He was with a lover. How mundane. Then, he left. Sebastian wasn't interested by his appearance, but he did file it away for later.

He listened to the other, pretty female vampire chat next to him. Sebastian's eyes caught interest as Angelique whispered that tidbit to the female. A vampire kissing a mortal? Interesting, maybe enough to register. As he inhaled the vampiress's scent, she suddenly straddled him and had her delicate hand at his throat. Interest stirred inside of him; he was absolutely intrigued. Her face was turned innocent yet her eyes were malicious.

"Angelique, she is very interesting," Sebastian said, right next to Kasey's ear.

Angelique watched the exchange with some fear and hidden amusement. Sebastian rested his head on his hand and listened. "This mortal girl you talk about, Kasey," he inquired, "you are interested in her?"

Angelique nodded in response and smiled a secret and hungry smile. "Oh Sebastian, she's very timid and very weird, but I've smelled her. You saw the vampire Alexander? He has, what I believe to be, a soft spot for the mortal girl."

His mind stirred, gears whirring and clicking into action. "Angelique, you are useful to me."

Though his comment was given lightly, it resulted in the sparkling adoration that proceeded to appear in Angelique's wide, blue eyes.

OOC : text  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 pm
Evoblack
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User Imagetext

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
Fifty thousand tears I've cried

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She wouldn't come out. There was too much to think about now, too much to consider. For all the years of her life, she had basically been a coward. Right before she had come to Wickwood, her heart had lightened in hope. She had a feeling that this school would do wonders for her. Even though it was only the third day, she could feel it. Yes, Alexander's kiss helped spur the change. Her torrent of tears, filled with self-doubt, loneliness, and hate for everything in the world, made her realize just how lost she truly was.

That entire night, she had cried. This time she refused to lose herself. She pushed against her automatic settings and told herself the truth. Talked in her mind with herself. Realized that she wasn't weird or boring or too interesting to be normal. She was just her. She realized that, but it would take a few days, or simply hours, for the truth to sink into her eager mind.

Her room was still in shadows. She breathed in deeply, the lightness and relief in her chest feeling too good to be true. Amelia had said that her voice was different. Really? Was it? She didn't notice any difference when she spoke out loud to herself, testing for the change that had been so apparent to her friend. Though, she could feel as if a weight had lifted from her. Softly, she laughed to herself and felt the happiness nearly cause her to soar into the sky.

She strolled over to her long and wide windows and drew the curtains to the side a little. The world was beautiful that morning. Light spilled into her room, the sky no longer clouded. It was clear and bright. She rested a slim and graceful hand against her cheek. The widening of a smile turned her face into a shining beacon of light. Below, she glimpsed a figure beneath a tree who was clad completely in black. She knew it was Alexander. Who else would dress in garb akin to hers?

Still, she didn't frown at him. Merely, she continued smiling. He had, unknowingly, helped her to realize that there was more to life than its darkness. Would she talk to him? She didn't think she would. The opening of emotions was a hit or miss. Maybe, for an instant, they had been friends. Just maybe. She still didn't know.

One thing was for sure: she was feeling eons better than she had in a long time.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

☆═━┈ ☠ Səτħ ετħaη øøφəя ┈━═☆

Ðon't tell me the sky's the limit...

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

☠ Seth was yanked back into reality by a loud, obnoxious buzzing noise; his alarm clock. His face was burried deep into his pillow, hoping to block out the noise, but it just wouldn't stop. Without giving it a glance he wacked his hand over to where he remembered his alarm clock was, but it wasn't there. Continuing to wack, he continued to miss. A low growl errupted from him, "SHUT UP! He yelled, pulling his pillow out from under himself and slamming the alarm clock. His hands pushed up, rubbing up his face then through his hair. Glancing at the clock, he realized he should get up. But ended up dropping his face on his bed and falling back asleep for five more minutes.

After Seth's five more minutes of rest, he pushed himself up, and lazily walked to his ihome and pressed play. He nodded his head up and down to the song playing. He jumped onto some laundry on his floor and ended up sliding into his bathroom. Moving his head side to side, he made sure he didn't look too bad, then ran out. "I'm not doing anythingggg!" He sang along to the song as he pulled on his jeans. Then opened a drawer, pulling out a clean shirt and pulled it over his head, pulled on his shoes, grabbed his ipod and ran out the door.

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

When others have been to the moon...

Do I look good?

☆═━┈ ┈━═☆

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆═━┈ ┈━═☆

{{Sorry, suckie post. My dads being an a*****e.}}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 am
[[will reply later, sweetie! :3 ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:05 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey continued to sat there leaning on her hand boredly then sighed and stood up. "Disgusting.' She muttered looking at the vampire she called her friend then the one she was looking at with such ardoration that made her sick to a point. "While you two lovebirds do what ever the hell you two do I am going to my dorm." She said coldy then left the cafeteria not caring that she left her bag she just needed to get out. Putting her delicate hands into her hoodie pockets she walked down the hall and out the school towards the dorms. While walking she looked up and saw someone in there window. Glancing closer she saw it was Raven Stopping she saw something different about Raven and smirked. Letting out a musical laugh she walked down the path causing the mortals to look at her with awe, jelousy and even want. Glancing at them with her blue-grey eyes she smirked. Finally she stopped infront of her dorm area and slowly walked in and went up the stairs. Heading down the hall she stopped and opened the door to her form. Walking in she began pulling her hoodie off and threw it on the bed she walked over to her window and stared out it blankly letting out growls. After a couple of minutes she stripped out of her clothing and went into the bathroom and showered. 30 minutes she stepped out of the shower and into her room and changed into her undergarmets and sat down on her bed drying her black hair being in her own little world.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Remember teal is not so crazy but still crazy Kasey and sky blue Is a crazy blood thirsty side of her that isnt afraid of anything...another thing IM GOING TO MISS YOU HATTER!!! crying .

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas