Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D20 Modern] Steel Titans [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm
The two scouts continue patrolling along the road leading up to the front of the building. They were still very unaware of the presence of the men and women coming towards them from the facility. They stop about halfway up the road and begin talking with each other, laughing occasionally and then continuing on. After a while, they lift their rifles and fire a few rounds at a nearby tree. They laugh again and then get a call in their radio. After listening to their radio for a little while, they continue on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm
Arriving back at the others, he'd nod, lowering his gun. "Six confirmed enemies. Add in some rear guards and two inside that are the 'masterminds' of this operation and I'd say round it out to about ten. This is just a guess though."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 7 Total: 27 (2-40)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image"Well, I guess we should get moving. I take it Dr. Cat is with me, then? Let's go, kitty."

Bridgitte moves on ahead, being as stealthy as possible.

{Hide +9, Move Silent +9. Bridgitte can move 20' per move action (half-speed) thanks to her Fast talents.}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm
The men continue to be unaware of everyone's presence and continue walking around the area. They fire another few rounds into the air and laugh. Someone comes out of the building, asking what the hell was going on. There is a bit of an argument and then silence as the men part ways again.  

raozspaz

Dallas Moonrain rolled 3 20-sided dice: 9, 15, 15 Total: 39 (3-60)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm
Gavin keeps as close behind Bridgitte as he can manage, and only occasionally checks out her rear instead of what he's supposed to be watching.

{Hide +3, Move Silently +5, Spot +10}  
jennibert rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 15 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:24 pm
Madge gives the leaders the time to get about 100-150 feet ahead, and then starts marshaling her own group to get sneaking along. She'll offer Toby his choice of point or rear guard put Tress in the middle with instructions not to fire her gun unless given a direct order to do so--though the direction will be given kindly.

{Hide and Move Silently each at +2}  

jennibert

Raganui Minamoto rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 19 Total: 32 (2-40)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 am
"What am I, chopped liver?" He grumbles a moment before slipping off after them, keeping back to give covering fire if needed.

+10 move silently (23)
+11 hide (30)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 pm
Raganui Minamoto
"What am I, chopped liver?" He grumbles a moment before slipping off after them, keeping back to give covering fire if needed.

+10 move silently (23)
+11 hide (30)

{Actually, I thought you'd already headed out. If you came back, I missed it. Sorry!}  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 13 Total: 21 (2-40)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm
User ImageTress follows Madge's orders stepping as lightly as she can while ducking about, feeling somewhat stupid the whole time.

{+3 Hide = 11, +5 Move Silent = 18, respectively}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm
As the group continues along, keeping a very low profile. The two men wandering around outside stop. One of them pulls out a walkie talkie and looks towards the group general direction but seems confused. He talks with whoever it is over the walkie talkie for a little longer and then begins to talk with the man that is standing with him. After a little while longer, they place the weapons over their shoulder and begin walking in the opposite direction, away from the group.  

raozspaz

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 am
User ImageBridgitte heads in the opposite direction of the guards, moving around towards the building's side, doing her best to scope out the area and detect any additional patrols, her gun at the ready. "Wish I'd thought to ask for a silencer," she whispers to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 am
Sneaky sneaky sneaky. That's what he would be doing, heading to get into position around back, making sure to stick to the relatively out of the way path that they looked into before.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 pm
"A silencer would have been good," agrees Gavin as quietly as he can as he tries his best to stick close to Bridgitte. She's damn hard to see in the undergrowth, especially as he's trying not to be right on top of her in the hopes that his screwing up might not reveal her as well. I think we're nearly there....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:42 pm
As the group continues along, nothing really seems to happen for several moments until finally, there is a rumbling noise coming from ahead and directly behind the building. A large truck drives up and turns around, backing up and into the cargo area for the building. It is hard to distinguish just what the men seem to be unloading out of the truck, though a few things can be distinguished.

[Spot checks are allowed to try and better distinguish what there is coming out of the truck]  

raozspaz

Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 pm
He looks towards the truck, frowning. "Whatta we got here..."

+5 spot.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items