Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
Jen glanced up at PERV from beneath her lashes. She thought for a moment, and then shook her head, "No, it's fine. Just get the check."

Frankly, she wanted to get out of here. She didn't want to give that stupid boy another excuse to wander by more than necessary. If she did get hungry again, then she would order room service, or something. Jen laced her fingers with PERV's pointedly, challenging the boy with angry green eyes. She dared him to cause a fuss.

It didn't matter in the end though. PERV was Jen's and there was nothing he could do about it. And Jen was going to make sure that he knew that. She wasn't letting him anywhere near her!

Jen blinked when she realized what she was thinking and feeling... Well that settled it. She was definitely PERV's guardian. Where did all that come from? Jen had never felt that way about anything before. Just this crushing possessiveness...

She glanced sheepishly over at PERV, hoping the girl couldn't some how understand the embarrassing things she was thinking, "You look tired. Let's go back to the hotel room..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV looked at Jen in awe, her mouth gaping slightly as a blush formed on her cheeks. A blush! Holy s**t! She had never blushed before in her life but she could tell she was, her cheeks were hot. Amazing... almost as amazing as the look the blonde had given her. It had been a simple look but with the lashes and the green eyes, it was smoldering and forever burned in her brain. She nodded lamely, not even bothering to look at the boy. She only had eyes for the young guardian before her.

The boy watched as the brunette reached out to the blonde, looking up the arm to the girl herself, glaring back at her. He could swear he felt steam coming from his ears as he watched the blonde lace their fingers together. What the hell was her problem?! Why the hell was she c**k blocking him? Did the chick get some kind of enjoyment in making his life hell? Grumbling, he took the rest of the plates and walked off to get their bill.

PERV had a wide smile on her face, glad the girl was increasing their contact and not flinching. It made her feel... less like a monster. Her eyes were still slightly glazed over, replaying the look Jen had given her a few seconds ago. It still gave her goosebumps and made her crazy happy. She jumped slightly when she heard the blonde's voice, nodding to her. At the mention of being tired, a yawn escaped her while she rubbed at her eyes with her free hand. "Sorry... I didn't get much sleep last night and now I'm stuffed."

She looked around, unfortunately, trying to find the boy so she could pay and they could leave. Shaking her head before slowly sliding her hand out from Jen's grasp. She felt the loss of contact like a blow but she carried on, wanting to leave sooner. "I'll go pay for it. Be right back." With that said, she made her way over to the counter again, finding the boy there as he was printing out the receipt.

The boy turned around, jumping when he saw the brunette standing there. "Wow! Sorry, you scared me. Here's the bill." He handed it over to her, watching her as she took out her wallet and grabbed enough bills to cover the food and tip. She held it out to him and he took it, making sure to graze her hand with his.

Inhaling deeply as she felt his lust more keenly through the touch. A soft growl coming out under her breath before looking up at him. He had, what he probably thought to be, a charming smile on his face as his thumb caressed her hand again. "Hey, a bunch of my friends are going down to the beach tonight. Why not ditch the blonde and come down?"

Through his touch, she felt his lust but... it felt different than it usually did. His lust made her slightly nauseous. His tone, which was supposed to be charming like his smile, was sickening. Her eyes had been black from his lust but now they were black in anger. A louder growl escaping her as he finished his spiel. "That 'blonde' is my friend. I am not ditching my friend to bother with you." Her black eyes still held her anger but the boy, seemingly, hadn't noticed as he moved his other hand to stroke up her arm.

"C'mon... She's just a friend. One night won't kill her. Besides... you might like it." He winked at her, completely oblivious to her snarling, growling, and glaring. Was this kid just stupid? or was his head in some weird la-la-land? PERV started to pull her arm back but he grabbed on tighter.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Jen didn't notice the blush that formed on PERV's face, unfortunately. She was still glaring down the boy with her eyes. A challenge for dominance. She held it until he turned away, breaking the stare down. Jen settled back in her seat smugly. Jen redirected her attention to PERV, and concern for the other girl filled her, "We'll go back to the room and you can have a nap. You shouldn't push yourself."

Jen watched PERV go, saying she was going to go pay for the food. Jen felt like the end of a spool of thread. The spool unraveling further and further away from her. It was a disorienting experience...

Jen sighed and lowered her head, rubbing her eyes. This was DEFINITELY going to take some getting used to. Especially if she's going to feel this sensation every time PERV is more than 20 feet from her. She was going to have to learn to control it. At least to some degree.

Cat calls were still being made in her direction. And now that she wasn't concerned for PERV's well being, Jen could now allow herself a small bit of mortification. She kissed PERV in front of all these people. One part of herself can't believe she did that. Another part of her self didn't give a damn. It was very conflicting.

Jen felt a tug on her chest. A sharp one that stung. Jen felt angry, and she quickly stood up and followed the tug that would lead her to PERV. And that boy apparently. With a snarl she stepped in between them, grabbing the boy's arm and twisting it till he let go of PERV. She was NOT going to let him touch her! Jen shoved the boy away, hard. And with her free arm she looped it around PERV and pulled her close.

"You don't touch her, alright?" Jen said in a low, quiet, and dangerous voice, "She's mine, and mine alone."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

PERV hissed softly at the boy as his grip tightened on her arm. Oh, hell no! No one had ever forced her to do anything before besides her dad and that stopped a few years ago. Her eyes were pitch black and endless like a black hole. Another growl escaped her when she tried to yank her arm back again, stumbling slightly only for the boy to grab her again.

She reared back her free hand about to hit him when she smelled Jen coming closer before actually seeing the blonde. As angry as she was at the stupid boy, she didn't want Jen to get in trouble for roughing him up. "Jen..." She froze slightly as the guardian's arm went around her body, pulling her into the hard yet soft planes of the blonde beside her. Her eyes widened in shock, slowly lightening in color due to her surprise. Jen was holding her... holding her to her own body. Oh gods, this was amazing!

Slowly, the blonde's words filtered into her ears and she growled softly though for entirely different reason than before. Jen's statement had been entirely possessive and it sent her reeling, her pulse thudding in her ears. Her body demanding to take the girl now and make that statement true. Her eyes darkened again, this time in lust as she looked up at the guardian, black eyes never leaving that face.

The boy hadn't even known what had happened. One second he was holding the brunette and the next he was in pain, having dropped the girl's arm. He stumbled back into the cash register, the money the brunette had handed him falling to the floor, then he fell to the floor. "What the hell?" His head hurt but he wasn't gonna give this girl the satisfaction of seeing him in pain.

He stood back up, albeit kind of wobbly from hitting his head, to stare at the blonde again. "Back off, b***h. We were talking!" The boy took a step towards them only to reel back as he finally noticed the brunette's black eyes that were staring at him in anger.

PERV growled loudly and continuously, not even trying to hide it. The entire shack was silent as they watched the exchange. "Do not ever, talk to her like that again!" She just barely managed to keep her hands to herself. If she touched him now, she would drain him dry. She didn't even need the energy but her inner demon demanded she take care of him and now. Her breathing was sporadic and heavy as she glared at the boy. If looks could kill, this kid would be massacred by her and the guardian.

Gently, though it was different from how she felt right now, she tugged on Jen, hoping the girl would be able to walk them away from this without coming to blows. One hand holding onto the blonde's sleeve while the other arm was wrapped around her waist, clutching the shirt at her hip.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:50 am
User Image
Jen's lips were pressed into a hard line. Her eyes like cold emeralds as she glared at this weakling before her that dared to touched what was HERS to protect. She felt no satisfaction in seeing him on the ground. Merely contempt, but when he rose up, like a wounded dog, yapping, Jen almost struck him down.

Almost.

But the sound of PERV's growl broke through the haze of Jen's anger, Jen glanced down at the succubus. Seeing her in such a state cut through Jen's anger, and allowed her to think clearly. First and foremost, she protected PERV. The best thing for the succubus now would be to get her away from the ignorant dog. Striking him down wouldn't help her. Not if Jen killed him and was sent to jail. She couldn't protect PERV like that....

Her thoughts cleared, Jen casted one last look in the boys direction. One last look that promised that there were thousands of ways to torture a person with out killing them... and Jen knew them all... Then she swept PERV out of there, nearly lifting her up into her arms as she stalked away from the cafe.

Jen walked with PERV until she felt they were a comfortable distance from the Cafe. Then she stopped and knelt in front of PERV, gingerly taking the other girl's arm to look at it and see if there were any lasting marks from the boy grabbing her. Jen's gaze had faded from one of pure rage, to complete despondency, "I'm sorry... Are you hurt? I shouldn't have let you go alone like that..."

She felt stupid and weak for letting this happened. A complete failure. She finally found the one thing in this world that she was supposed to protect, and what was the first thing that happened? Jen allowed her to be hassled and possibly injured... Stupid...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

PERV continued to glare at the boy, still growling at him while trying to refrain herself from touching him and draining him dry, especially in front of so many people. The boy himself couldn't take his eyes off of the brunette, giving her a smile as he stepped towards her, hand out to her. "Hey, c'mon babe. It'd just be for a few hours." PERV hissed at him. He was baiting her now and she really wanted to teach this boy his last lesson.

Thankfully, just when she was finally going to give in and kill him, Jen pulled her away. Her more dominant qualities not allowing her to turn her back on him, staring him down even as the guardian dragged her away. Jen was digging into her arm tightly causing PERV to try and stifle a moan from the sensation.

Her eyes were still a deep black when they finally stopped farther from the shack. A soft purr escaped past her tightly sealed lips when the blonde started touching her arm more. Unfortunately, she was beyong words even though she was entirely way too full to feed. Slowly, she leaned down, bending at the waist so that her face got closer to Jen's. A small hungry smile on her face as she pressed her lips against the other girl's. Eyes fluttered closed as she finally let out her pent up moan before pulling away from the girl and looking to the ground.

"Sorry... I'm fine. Only my pride is hurt." She let out a bitter laugh while running her free hand through her hair. "Thanks for helping me... and getting me out of there. I almost lost it... The way he was talking to you... I couldn't stand it..." She trailed off towards the end, looking over at the blonde from under her bangs.

Lifting her free hand to carress the guardian's cheek before running it through the blonde locks. "Are you ok? Sorry about... all that. Some people just... can't take a hint ya know?"

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
Jen's gaze lifted up to PERV's when she heard a familiar purr, and then she closed her eyes accepting the kiss, not pulling away, and even raising her hand to touch PERV's cheek.

Jen smiled when PERV pulled away, lowering her hand. She was happy to hear PERV wasn't hurt, well except for her pride. But Jen didn't know how she could help wounded pride. She simply shook her head gently when PERV mentioned that she had hated seeing Jen spoken to in such a manner, "It doesn't matter. He doesn't matter. I'm fine. I was more upset that you were upset more than anything else."

Jen ran a hand through her blond hair with a sigh and she stood up, eyes fading to a sort of Hazel, as she awkwardly pointed back towards the hotel, "Uhm... anyway we should get you to bed. You said you haven't slept in a while right? It's been a long day... you should rest..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

The boy had been about to go after the brunette, anger in his eyes towards the blonde because she had been pulling the brunette away. Just as he was about to take a step a hand appeared on his shoulder, holding him in place. It was the owner, glaring daggers down at him.

A smirk made it's way onto PERV's face when she saw that, finally able to turn and face her guardian. The resultant kiss following. Another moan escaping her lips when she felt Jen returning it as well as her hand placement. A soft smile on her face as she nodded to what the blonde had said. Her brain trying to catch up to what she meant, nodding again when she finally understood.

PERV giggled softly when the shy, awkward Jen started to return. Reaching out to grasp the guardian's hand, tugging them into motion with a wide smile on her face. "Yes, that would be wise. Now that I am full and sated, sleep will help to keep the... energetic hunger away." She pouted slightly as a thought crossed her mind, forcing her to stop walking and look at Jen. "Maybe I should wait until later to sleep? It's our first day after all... shouldn't we do some activites or sight seeing or something? I don't want to waste vacation sleeping." She also knew, from what had been said, that Jen couldn't be far from her without feeling pain. What if the guardian wanted to do something but couldn't because she was sleeping? She didn't want to ruin the girl's vacation nor hurt her.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Jen stumbled along after the giggling PERV. Starting to feel the guardian side of her curl up and slumber. She tripped along after PERV and responded, "I'd prefer you'd sleep. It'd help your hunger, and you need the rest. There'll be plenty of time to do more together. While your sleeping I can change my plane ticket. I'll have to leave with you, or not at all."

Jen winced painfully at the thought of PERV going a plane and traveling thousands of feet to go hundreds of thousands of feet away. Her body hurt just thinking about it. She wondered if a guardian could die, being separated from it's ward such a distance.

Jen shook her head to rid herself of such unpleasant thoughts and she turned back to PERV, "You gotta understand Guardian's are happiest when caring for the welfare of their charges. So, I'd be happy if you slept..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Once she noticed that Jen was stumbling and tripping behind her, she slowed down, removing their hands from each other to wrap her own around the blonde's waist, hoping it'll help keep her upright. She lifted an eyebrow at the ticket thing, fingers gently carressing the girl's hip through her clothes. "Why do... Oh right. Oh jeez... I'm so sorry! She was shocked at first, quickly changing to mortification.

She was ruining this girls life just by existing! If PERV goes back to her home then Jen would need to leave her family to not be in pain. She quickly pulled away from the girl, stumbling back as tears rushed to her eyes. "Jen... oh goddess, I'm so sorry!" Hands went to her hair, pulling at it slightly. "You can't do anything you want anymore because you met me. How can you even stand to be near me knowing that? Besides the pain! "

Her emotions were starting to go all over the place, problem from not sleeping. Slowly, she sank down to the sand, holding her head. She would just have to do everything that the blonde wanted to do, even if she really didn't want to. She couldn't destroy the girl's life anymore than she already had.

With new resolve, she quickly stood up, face devoid of all the emotion that had previously been on it. PERV couldn't even look at the blonde as she took a few steps, though she waited for Jen to come after her, not wanting to hurt her anymore. "You do not need to change your ticket. My father kicked me out, remember? I have no home so... I can change my ticket to match yours."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image
Jen chuckled, she had been tripping over her own feet from nervousness. It was sweet of PERV to try and keep her balanced, when she was the very reason Jen was off balance. But of course her smile fell with PERV's

Her eyes widened in shock when PERV suddenly started crying. And going on about how sorry she was. Jen's jaw tightened and she suddenly bent down and lifted PERV up into her arms, carrying her bridal style. The guardian held her close walking resolutely to the hotel. Her expression stern Jen looked down at PERV and said, "You need sleep. You're being ridiculous. I don't know how many times I need to explain to you that this is what I was meant to do. It's not a sacrifice... stop treating it like it is. You're making me feel bad..."

Jen lowered her head to PERV's still carrying her into the hotel lobby and to the elevators. "Just get some rest, you'll feel better if you sleep..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

PERV barely made a sound when she was surprised by being lifted into strong arms. Her emotional void still in place otherwise she would've 'eep'ed and freaked out a little. As it was, the only thing she did was wrap her arms around Jen's neck to ensure she wouldn't fall though she knew she was safe in the blonde's arms.

Finally, her void broke again and she was tearing up again, burrowing her head into the crook of the guardian's neck. She was crying again, clutching tightly at the girl's shirt. "I'm sorry Jen... please don't... don't feel bad. I just... I want you to be happy and..." Her voice broke as a hiccup escaped, her breathing altered from her intense sobbing.

She didn't want to hurt the girl. Quite the contrary in fact, she wanted to please the girl all the time, wanted to make the girl happy. She had never felt like this towards someone before and it was innerving but not really bad. She sniffled softly, still trying to bring her breathing back under control, completely oblivious to where they were going. The succubus trusted the guardian immensely.

Just inside the lobby, before they reached the elevators, PERV managed to fall asleep fitfully, hands still clutching at the blonde. Her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth set in a hard line. Soft whimpers escaping her as they continued to make their way back to their room. When she would wake up, she would wonder what people thought of the the guardian... a small girl able to carry another girl without any trouble.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
"Shhh," Jen hushed PERV while the girl tried to explain her feelings. Jen was calm, yet firm in silencing her. She didn't want to hear PERV cry anymore. She was relieved when PERV finally slept, even if it didn't look like the most peaceful of sleep.

Jen ignored everyone else, green eyes staring straight ahead, her focus only on PERV and her goal. To get the brunette into bed. Jen made her way to the room no problem. The trick was finding the card key that PERV had taken and getting it with out waking her, and opening the door.

Even Guardian's have their limits.

"PERV, wake up. I need to open the door, and you have the key," Jen murmured and shook PERV gently.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

PERV whimpered in her sleep some more, clutching at Jen tightly. Her face creasing even more when she felt herself being shaken. She woke up gasping and would have fallen out of the girl's arms if the guardian hadn't been holding onto her securely like she was. Wide, bloodshot eyes looked around, heart thumping in her chest, thinking something was wrong until she heard the blonde's words.

A soft sigh escaped her as she released one hand from the girl to run it through her hair. Nodding her head groggily before putting her feet down so that she could reach her wallet and get the key out. One hand still clutched at the guardian as if she would leave while the other felt around for her wallet. Her motions began to become frantic when she couldn't find it before paling slightly as she hung her head, mumbling under her breath before speaking louder. "I think I left my wallet at the shack... I had taken it out to pay and then he was grabbing me and... I was too angry so I forgot about it..."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Jen held PERV close when the girl jolted awake. She was careful in not letting her go, and kept her expression soothing, "Hey.. it's alright..."

When the girl was awake enough to stand on her own and look for her wallet Jen set her down on her feet, but kept one arm looped around her waist to keep her balanced. PERV looked like a stiff wind might just knock her over... She needed to get to bed as soon as pos-

Damnit. Jen blinked when PERV mentioned that she left her wallet at the shack of all places. That was the last place Jen wanted PERV to be. Especially in her state. But Jen loathed to leave her as well.

"What do you want to do?" Jen asked. Finding it easiest to ask PERV for orders, " Do you want me to go get it, and you wait here, or do you want me to carry you back to the shack so we can get your wallet? If you're worried about how far I can walk from you, don't be. I'm sure I can go far enough. My father was able to get to the next town over before he began to feel pain from being away from his forest..."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff