Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 am
Lunia stood all by herself at the Candlelight Vigil, she was glaring at the sky with such a lifeless look in her face. "If everyone's destiny is chosen for them, then why do i not have an clue what mine is?" she asked herself, looking at the big full moon with such wonder. She raised her right hand up to her eye patch and just held her hand over it, shaking slightly as she brought her hand back down. "This can never be known to anyone, yet it's what's making my life a misery.. why'd i have to look like this?" she asked herself, yet again she was miserable. She heard the slideshow presentation in process and realized that it was almost the time for the singers, Lunia quickly gathered herself together and raced down to the slideshow. She came on with the group of singers, and started to sing with them, right at the front, she had her own solo. Her voice soothed those who listened, it was so beautiful, she looked happy for once, singing away. Showing everyone that she had something worth knowing about.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 am
Alister smiled in responce and continued onwards, they passed many fields filled with crops "when we get there don't hold back on your questions, I know you'll have a lot to ask"

They now stood in front of the barn, it looked old and unused "come on" alister said as he entered the barn, inside was no better, it smelled of damp and the wooded rotten, after examining the barn for a moment alister moved himself to the far side of the barn and crouched down and waved some hay off a flood bored, it was loose, Alister reached inside it and pulled out a knotted rope, Alister pulled alot out before looking at Noise "time to ring the doorbell" then Alister pulled on the rope which took some effort considering that the rope led underground tunnel where a large bell was on the other end.

In the tunnels underneth them it rang thoughout them echoing all the way back to Alister and Noise, where the sound seemed to fade out as it got them, alister could just about hear it, Alister put the rope back into the flood bored and covered it he turned and looked past Noise to see the flood by the doorway sink into the ground to make a stairway, a few seconds later a man appeared with a touch, he looked at Alister then at Noise, he looked at Noise unsure, Alister noticed this and put an arm on Noise's shoulder "don't worry, his one of us"

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

linkboy11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm
As Rugalia stood thinking, three extremely strange events occurred above him. He saw all three, but didn't quite register them, he was too busy planning out his course of action - something which he could indeed do, but definitely not his forte; as such, this took quite a while. Seeing the sword float and shoot at extreme speeds was the first event - surprising, yes, but Rugalia waved it off as magic, something he didn't like very much, as he had the hardest time understanding it. The second occurrence, definitely more surprising than the first, was the fact that the jester not only dodged the sword, but managed to disappear in the process. The third occurrence was by far the most surprising, a second jester appeared on the rooftop, and charged toward Clad. Rugalia sighed deeply, Damn it! All magic! I hate magic! Magic very much frustrated Rugalia - at his young age, it was immensely confusing, and he had an extremely hard time fighting against it. Still, he had confidence in his strength and skill, and decided to try his hand at preventing the jester from knocking Clad off the roof. Ultimately unnecessary, as Rugalia figured Clad could easily prevent it himself, but he saw it as an opportunity to test the jester's skill.

Rugalia reached for one of the many daggers strapped across his belt. He swallowed, steadying his hand; he then took aim, and launched the dagger with great skill. It flew precisely to the spot where the jester would be when the dagger arrived at it's destination. It was thrown with a great deal of strength, but still wouldn't inflict too much damage if it connected. Of course, Rugalia didn't expect it to connect, he simply wanted to see how easily the jester dodged the dagger, and how. He figured it would give him some insight on the jester's fighting style. And if all else failed, it would at least give Clad enough time to respond with a thoughtful counterattack.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 pm
Clad watched both Shaco and Leonardo's movements with a descerning eye. The speed and range with which Leo could attack with his blade was well noted, as well as the Jester's rather unorthadox movement and strange magic. The glint of a knife caught Clad's attention and broke him from his strong concentration on Shaco and Leo's fight. He became aware of the soft sound of someone charging at his back and quickly tensed up to counter. Clad lept up flinging his long chain out and twisting the binds to create a noose to catch his attacker and hold him in the knifes path.

Noise nodded in response to Alister. It was true, he did have some questions about the whole organization. He followed Alister into the barn and only cringed in the slightest at the bells. Hearing was one trait he had not lost in his demestication and even though the sound was dulled he had still not been fully prepared for it. Thus after he got over the momentary scare he followed Alister down into the earth. Noise eyes gave off a faint glow from the dark and tourgh light as he stared at what he gathered to be one of the resistance guards. The shifter flinched only the slightest at Alister's touch but quickly responded with a wide grin.  

demoneyeszero

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 am
Celeste had came to the candelite vigil by herself. She looked around as she looked for familiar faces but didn't see anyone. Adjusting her clothes she wathched the slide show commence. She pulled her hair back and tied it in a ponytail. She had on a black outfit with red gloves and a redboots. ((I'm assuming it's cool out)) She then saw the choir began to sing. She closed her eyes, it helped her relax, their voices so heavenly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:34 am
Troa sighed as he sat up, seeing Genya as he flicked away his smoke. He could hear the choir starting to sing, closing his eyes for a moment. Taking out his flask, he poured some of the brandy in it to show his respects to the people he heard died in the fire. "I'll see ya there." He said to Genya, patting him on the shoulder as he passed him.

Troa got to the candlelight vigil, and decided to stop by the choir before getting some of the food that had been set out. Seing Celeste, he sighed and stopped next to her. He decided to actually dress up for this event... for god knows what reason. He had on a suit, with a red button down shirt and a red tie with silver and black stripes. In the tie was a pin that his mother gave to him for his birthday. It was a small ruby, that was encased in a decorative silver shell. A glass cover over the jewel to keep it in place. "Glad to see you got out all right, I heard the rest of the class was rather... interesting before it happened." He added with a shrug.

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:02 am
As they got to the bottom of the stairs the guard took them though a gate then locked it behide them, then pulled a lever, which made the staricase retract. They now stood in a large hall area where many people, resistance member, rushed around performing tasks, children also were shattered around playing tag to keep themselfs entertained, the area was lite by touches attached to the walls and had creates, spread thoughout the tunnels, four main tunnels went off from the hall, the one lead to where their 'doorbell' was, the second and third towards living quarters and the fourth to the armory, theres were lots of smaller tunnels around many led to dead ends.

Alister to a deep breath "home sweet home" and opened his arms wide to strech, a second he turned to Noise "what do you thing, not much i know but its a good a home as any" he thought a moment "this place used to be a stuggling den for thiefs and bandits, theres some tunnels we still haven't explosed so try to wander" after a taking in the sacifaction of his home Alister began to walk towards the living quarter, on some creates there were some young shifters sit upon them, they sniggered at Noise about his hair, this was something he didn't quite get, all Alister saw was that Noise's hair was different, as he walked passed them he held his hand out and smacked each of them round the ear, from that they knew to keep quiet.

Alister made his way pass many rooms with wooden doors, until he stopped at his, a note was held to it by a knife, Alister ripped it from there and began to read. It read, 'Alister, I know your at the swimming contest right now but we have a problem, I sent three men to evesdrop on some guards like you said, only one came back, it appears the other two have been imprisoned, come see me as soon as possible, Polom'. Alister slammed his hand against the door, it opened "dame it" he throw his weapons on to his bed and jestered Noise to enter, "Noise I sorry but theres a problem that needs my attention" he stepped out the room across the corriedoor and opened a door with a kick "this is your room, take a look around I'll be right back" with that alister began to storm down the tunnel, he needed to found out the situation of those that were captured, if he needed to leave he would most likely have to take Noise.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:28 pm
Leonardo glanced behid of him without signalling the blade turned directions and shot towards the Jesteragain. " Guess what I've just caught. " He said softly. He turned and started walking towards the Jester. " You scrounge around like a cockroach, you're disguisting, you shouldn't be alive, it's hard for me to imagine that the world still breeds such madness. " he said softly. His eyes focused he knwe he could feel the power of another source that matched the Jester, the wobbely clone and the man now behind of Clad. " I see, a clone. " he said as he blade stabbed and slashed at the drunken copy clone. Hedidn't want to see this clown breathe anymore, the world wouold truly be a better place without him bu killing him wouldn't be fair, then Rine wouldn't be allowed to have her fun torturing him for information.

Xaldin watched thee fight continue flashes of power with every stroke or strike were vivid in his blind eyes. he gllanced to the side watching Clad attack the jester. " They all fight so linear, that's the problem with fighting someone like him, he's not structured, it's a jagged cracked sword. He's unpredictable and has no particular style unorthodox in every sense of the word. Goo luck he'll be tough to beat. " He smiled behind his blindfold and glimpssed into the future, if his eyes were visible they would have widened. ' So soon? here must have been a change the Time Line, i wonder what this means? " He mumbled to himself.  

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
(Waiting for Shaco on Clad)

Noise was fairly impressed with the size of the resistance stronghold. Though what really got him was just how many there where in support for it. Entire families involved in such a thing had really never occured to the shifter. "While i agree its no palace this is still quite amazeing Alister." When they began walking again Noise noticed the other shifters and let out a groan and then hiss as they passed. He'd forgotten to ask if there were anyother shifters in the resistence and now his lack of prepairing had definatley earned him some sort of constant teasing. Though his human form hair bore the color of a typical male of his clan his changed form fur and hair was distinctly female colored. "nyyaaa i knew i shoulda brought some dye...oh well to late now..." The comment was made more to himself and he was broken from thought as Alister spoke once more. "Umm sure though if theres anything i can do i'd be glad to help."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 am
Alister made his way to Polom, the man who left him the note "so whats the problem?" Alister rested against the wall while he listened. Polom explained that he had sent three man to go and evesdrop on some guards in Onicann to see if could get some infomation and thats two of the three were caught and that the third member of that party had made it back and was safe, Polom told him the they were being held at the east guard post soon to be moved out of the city, Onicann has no real prison so any real crimminals must be transfer. Alister nodded "right this will be the perfect thing for young Noise" Polom looked at him oddly with an unsure look, "don't worry he'll be fine, get yourself ready Polom I need you with me" with that Alister left.

He returned to Noise "Noise, I'm going out for a little while, I'd like if you would accompanie me?" When Alister say he would ask Noise he meant it, He equiped his dagger to his left waist and his spear to his back, with any luck this would just be in and out job, hopefully no blood would have to be spilt.

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image
Shaco

Shaco was a tricking one indeed and saw the chain fly in his path but this did little to hold the jester in place, given his arm was caught but he was still able to move with relative ease. He tugged on it and looked up at the man that had him tided but not for very long. Shaking his he a little he drew on his blades still held in the same odd manner as before. Now they where both in an interesting position to say the least. Attached by a chain at least for another few seconds and this would become an interesting battle.

The clone burst into laughter as the blade entered into its body and he gazed at the figure. "The surprise is on you" he said before laughing again. A moment later an explosion followed the death of the clone and a large burst of energy came from the body. If nothing it would simply destroy a good portion of the structure it was on but anything caught in its path would also feel the brunt of the moving pressure wave. Which faded after a short distance.

Meanwhile the real one caught sigh of a moving blade and tugged in the chain before leading up just enough to move the fast moving blade. It scrapped across his clothing and cut into his skin. The wound was shallow and bleed or near black colored blood.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 pm
Rugalia was quite surprised when Clad leapt into the air and threw a chain at the jester, holding him in place whilst Rugalia's knife lodged cleanly into his skin. He was a great deal more surprised, though, when the jester laughed, only to explode. The explosion worried Rugalia, and he managed to yell, "Clad! Watch out!" precisely when the explosion occurred, though this most likely would not help Clad out very much, given his close proximity to the explosion; it was solely up to Clad to escape the explosion. It didn't travel very far, though it managed to do quite a bit of damage. Rugalia was quite confused, as he was unaware of the true jester's presence, and had reason to believe that the jester had just blown himself up; that is, until the real jester came out and got skimmed by Leo's blade. He didn't quite understand what had happened, but he knew enough to realize that the jester must have made some kind of copy to fight for him. However, now the real jester was out. Rugalia, perhaps without enough thought, quickly ran into the building that had just exploded, anticipating that he would find the three fighters inside the building. His hands were on his blades, and he was ready to aid the two in the fight against the jester.  

linkboy11

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:42 pm
AS the explosion encircled Leonardo the energy engulfed his body and blocked him from view. As the dust and light faded odd invisible substances could be seen reflecting the light from the sun. Soon wind blew around in a circle clearing the dust, and there stood Leonardo perfectly fine, the silhouettes spun wildly around his body they were the source o the wind. Soon they slowed to a stop. Soon glowing reflective glass suddenly burst from the invisible silhouettes revealing them to be the real essence behind his sword. Spinning around is body were nearly 18 blades they range in size from long swords to short daggers. He looked up at the jester. “ That was a very good try. However I’m not playing.” He started walking forward, again without signaling, 5 of his blades shot forward leaving soft vapor trails as they rushed towards the Ester attacking from different angles and sides Leonardo wasn’t feared on the battle field because his blade was magic, he was feared because of the cruelty in which he could use it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:04 pm
Clad's grin was short lived as the jester copy exploded and sent him off the roof. He cursed under his breath as he flipped through the air before hitting the opposite buildings wall and digging a clawed gauntlet into it. The frown on his face was clear evidence of his irritation with the clown. Sefl-destructing copy's? That was just cowardly...than again the thing was an assasin. With an agitated sigh Clad slammed his other hand into the wall and began to scale it rather quickly. "Basterd...i get my hands on his neck i'll snap em in two..." The chimera man's large ears where the first to peek over the building edge, followed by his annoyed glare. Leo was takeing the fight a bit more seriouse now as more blades had emerged to pierce or cut the jester. Those could be problematic later... Clad concluded that when he did fight Leonardo he'd have to be at the top of his game to contend with so many remote blades.

Noise head perked up once he heard Alister's voice again. A chance to prove himself helpful so soon was an unexpected little gift. "Nyaa of course. Though i must ask what it is we shall be doing nyaaa?" His red eyes focused on Alister though he did give the man behind him, Polom, a quick glance. A solid looking man the shifter concluded but nothing to special.  

demoneyeszero

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces