Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ancient Lands (4th edition, recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:16 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
We'd be done in Snakebend Menace if the players posted when needed. I never took initiative in decisions because I was the new guy of the group, but ******** it, I might as well. Not THE best decision, but that's Ivellios for you.
That goes for EVERY Merc Work game. It's because all the newbies come to join, which is by no means a bad thing at all. Just a lot of the newbies don't stay in this guild for long, so the games can get pretty fragmented.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 pm
joe-dude667
Keith Valken Lionheart
We'd be done in Snakebend Menace if the players posted when needed. I never took initiative in decisions because I was the new guy of the group, but ******** it, I might as well. Not THE best decision, but that's Ivellios for you.
That goes for EVERY Merc Work game. It's because all the newbies come to join, which is by no means a bad thing at all. Just a lot of the newbies don't stay in this guild for long, so the games can get pretty fragmented.
Yeah. At least I've stuck through the game, being the newbie I am. But Snakebend Menace has IIRC oldbies, that seemed to forget about that game :/  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Ziekara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm
Ack. Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around in like 5 days. I've been really sick and having issues with school (I had to drop some classes because I just couldn't make up all the work I missed) so, Gaia and Gaia related activities haven't exactly been a prioity. Anywho, I'm back now so, sorry for any inconvenience my absence may have caused sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm
Math is my specialty if you ever need help with those kinds of classes. Just let me know smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:40 pm
Ziekara
Ack. Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around in like 5 days. I've been really sick and having issues with school (I had to drop some classes because I just couldn't make up all the work I missed) so, Gaia and Gaia related activities haven't exactly been a prioity. Anywho, I'm back now so, sorry for any inconvenience my absence may have caused sad
No need to worry. I'm not going to rush things with this campaign, because people have real life stuff to do as well. Sorry to hear about your health and educational issues, but I can only with you luck with them, and hope that you can get back on track :3

Either way, welcome back.

Also Rain, YOU NERD. Math is like my most hated thing ever. I shouldn't even BE playing P&P games. Lucky me my cellphone has an in-built calculator biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am
joe-dude667
Keith Valken Lionheart

I think it goes for every pbp game. I've found that it's important to be a decisive leader simply because the back-and-forth of discussing plans with other players takes so long. In live games before, I'd hardly ever just say "I do this!", I'd just follow another PC, or try for a group consensus.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 pm
Arc Vembris
joe-dude667
Keith Valken Lionheart

I think it goes for every pbp game. I've found that it's important to be a decisive leader simply because the back-and-forth of discussing plans with other players takes so long. In live games before, I'd hardly ever just say "I do this!", I'd just follow another PC, or try for a group consensus.
Yeah. Problem comes with the decision you take, which the group might not agree with. But ******** it, game is dragging on for too long.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Arc Vembris
joe-dude667
Keith Valken Lionheart

Yeah. Problem comes with the decision you take, which the group might not agree with. But ******** it, game is dragging on for too long.
That's why you gotta sell it with action rather than words. If they still disagree then screw 'em, shoulda spoke up sooner.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Arc Vembris
Keith Valken Lionheart
Arc Vembris
joe-dude667
Keith Valken Lionheart

That's why you gotta sell it with action rather than words. If they still disagree then screw 'em, shoulda spoke up sooner.
QFT  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm
I'm emulatin' your avatar, Rain. Hope you don't mind. biggrin  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:11 pm
ch-ch-ch-chainmage!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 pm
we're just waiting for the DM at this point, right?  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Manozz55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:41 pm
I think so?
I could be wrong, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 pm
SporkMaster5000
we're just waiting for the DM at this point, right?
I was waiting for miss Ranger to post, but I might as well post and keep on goin'.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm
Long post is long. Elder can speak a lot for being so old.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff