Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 am
Axel nodded "yes as long as I pay attention" as he entered in the coridder with Aisu in one hand he looked at her and sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image
as the dimensional vortex arounder me opend up I saw that I had to much speed, screeming as I hit the mountain....about 3 minutes later I woke up and I felt a bump on my head and like any other teenage girl, dear god help us all, I threw a fit. I screemed and cried, as I did that the earth burned around me and lava came out of my eyes as I cried and seered the ground around me, my screem ecoed off the mountain so much that probably all of olympus could hear.
User Image  

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Lexington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

on partrol on the side of the mountian, Lexington glided to a large rock where he rested 'man ... Goliath realy trusts them even for humans ... i just hope he knows what he's doing for deciding to stay here' he thought seeing an impact crater "looks like someones in there ... i better check it out" he said holding his arms up and glided down and saw a girl crying but the area was heating up "hey ... you ok?" he shouted over the flames and the cried  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:54 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

While Miku walking around and didn't pay attention where she heading to, whenever she daydreaming, singing or humming. She mindlessly arrived and snapped back to reality as she heard a crying, apparently a scream sorta hurt her ear. "What in the name of melody?" She questioning herself with sing-along voice, she turn her head as she saw Binnu crying, she never seen her have a fire around her. Unfortunity she didn't notice Lexington because of her ear got bit hurt and might get headache any moment. Miku walk towards Binnu, and stopped when she felt a heat, so she's like about 10 feet away from her. Her teal eyes blinked about the fire, "Oh dear, this does reminds me of Japan hot humid summer concert, but is she okay." said Miku as she stroke her cheek with her right index finger. She felt her face is burning a bit, but she doesn't mind about it, except she wish she can cheer Binnu up about something.

...True my heart and love...

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
User Image
now sobbing and rubbing my eyyes since the lava turned back to water I looked at the person and the gargoyal and I shakingly said "I hit my head and it hurts alot, I didnt know I was able to get hurt that badly" sobbing a little bit more, I stood up, my dress a little ashy from all the crying, then I look at the girl and said, "is there any place to wash your clothes around here, I may be a pheonix but doesnt mean that I like ash all that much"
User Image
(im basing this tantrum off my 14 year old cousin so dont take it offensive plz)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm
Lexington

"um ... there's a cave nearby with a conection to the springs" Lexington said pointing to a nearby cave "go ahead and wash yourself up, i can tell your not evil ... and Ambrose did ask us to protect Olympus from dark forces ... well Goliath did anyway" he said rubbing the back of his head  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku look up and finally saw Lexington, she quickly look down after what he said, but since she's new, she didn't know about dark force. Only she knew the dark force was Zatsune Miku, but she have to forget about her. "Okay, nobody told me about that, but that's good thing right." she thought as she close her mind in case she using telipathic to everyone. She didn't know about other dark force and some guards on Olympus, including Egyptian Gods. "So, what's brings you here in Olympus?" she asked Binnu with sweet smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image
"I just came here to check this place out since i heard of it but never bin here" I said as i wiped off some of the ash, "dont worry your not using telepathy to anyone I just read your mind by accedent since im so used to it" i said as I was patting the ash outave my hair "do you have a bathtub because i dont want any gargoyels spying on me while I take a bath" I say glaring at the gargoyle.
User Image  

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 pm
Lexington

"we're all on patrol ... plus we're to honor bound to not ... peak" he said jumping onto a large rock and looked at Miku "i'll leave her to you ... i'm not even suposed to be off of patrol here" he said as he jumped off and glided over the side of the mountian  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

She look at Lexington as she listens and watches him leaves, she look at Binnu and heard her words that amazed her. "Oh, I didn't know you can read my mind when I closed it. I think Heaven has one. I can take you there." she said to her as she feel the heat is cool down, so she walk closer to her. The teal Vocaloid gently grab her wrist to take her to the Heaven.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

Parking the ship next to the mountain, Atticus went out of the ship, taking out his own pearl to fight off against the dark deffence shield. He then sighed, standing there while waiting for the others to get out of his ship.

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

looking at the hole in the barrier he turned to Atticus "James'll realy hate you for that" he said as there was a swooping noise from above them and three gargoyles fell down and landed infront of them "you will halt there laddie" said the old one said in a scotish accent. Jack was stuned ... three Gargoyles standing there in flesh in daylight "it's ok, we're here for the wedding ... i'm Jack Ambrose" he said as the three of them looked at eachother then at the passengers "i know you have your orders but you have my word these people will cause no trouble" he said as Kuriboh floated by his shoulder minus his pirate garb and the gargoyles hesetently nodded and stood aside "you'll have to see Arigane first ... protocal you understand"

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Neji sees Mount Olympus, he can tell his aunt helping him get his heart find his true light to brightening up his darkness. He went to the rail and jump off the ship, even though his armor making him comfortible to fight. He have to stay calm and show no emotion to others, he knew Hinata is skill tracker with her byakugan, but his byakugan is way farther and stronger then her. Neji didn't wanted to meet Gods, yet he knew Hinata only met two. "I can't let others find out about Byakugan Secret, if they do we are trouble about this weakness." he thought as he sees some guards.

... I follow the right path of destiny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha gazed out as Olympus and smiled widely taping Jack on the shoulder. " Dude this place is awesome! I've never seem something so amazing in life, well other then that one village but this is a close second!!" Usha remembered one important thing and focused on her horns in a few seconds they were gone and she just looked like a girl with wild hair.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Gosh, these people travel really fast. Kylee thought, jumping off of the ship. When the gargoyles swooped down, she jumped and scrambled to hide behind the closest person to her: the horned girl. It was so strange to see these… well, almost everything she'd seen recently, and she was almost at her limit for the day.  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff