Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:56 pm
He looked at her "Katie do you not see what he is doing....He is trying to kill you starting with emotions next is yuor mind and then it gets physical i know how this man works...Before this started he was my dearest friend but then Elizabeth died...Your mother stopped him now this is just pure hate and you may be the only one who can stop him.." he said and sighed.looking at her "Your a wreck...You remind me so much of your mother Elizabeth." he said and started to clean the blood.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm
Liz shook her head, "I'm not going to die. I'll guard myself. Cody's d-" she stopped herself, "What happened hurts, and it's going to for a long time, but I'll get over it. I'll move on. Cody was...is...a human. He can't handle all of this. No matter how many times you bring him back John will just kill him again. And even if he doesn't, what's Cody supposed to do? Stay in hiding for the rest of his life? I can get over this Kabal. I'm stronger than you think."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:12 am
Chi smiled as she saw john and heard his convorsation "you know it isnt always safe to wander around the public and talk about you evil deeds, that usually leads you to getting your soul ripped out when your around the wrong person... no that wouldent be me but im just saying...." she grinned evilly but she had said it sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:23 am
John smiled at her, "Fancy meeting you again Chi. How have you been?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:31 am
Kabal crossed his arms 'I have no doubt you are but you have to get over it in about only a few days..." he said and turned to her smiling "Oh well i have faith in you no doubt you are strong." he said and looked out "I have missed a lot in 4,000 years so i can't say how things turn out for this now.." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:02 pm
She shrugged "same old same old, still looking for a job, since ember left hunting really hasnt been the same" she said softly with sadnss in her voice  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:14 pm
John sighed, "Chi you really have to get over your emotions some day. I know it hurts when someone leaves but you can't let sadness hold you back from anything."

Liz nodded, "Don't worry Kabal. I'll get over it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:31 pm
He smiled "I am glad..." he said and sighed.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm
"speak for yourself" she growled and took a deep breath, "sorry i have temper issues these days with the lack of humanity and all, so do you still want to hire me?" she said and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:46 pm
John chuckled, "I didn't know you were offering. I could use a little help here and there I guess, but-"

Nikki grabbed his arm and said as if she wasn't even there, "I don't think it's such a good idea to hire her. I mean, after all, she's the one who caused you problems before. You don't need her. You have me and I can do so much better."

Liz looked out at the fading sun, "So...should I call 911?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:31 am
He shook his head "Whats the point...the police wont and can't do anything..." he said and sighed "Hes dead and who knows....he could kill them in seconds if they found him..' he said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 pm
She snorted "i guess you got a new little bed buddie since your wife died, i guess you dont need my services i think katie and kabal would love for me to help them kill you again and it would be even easier since i have stronger powers than before" chi snorted and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms and started walking away  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm
"Why is it you want to help me Chi?" He asked, ignoring her comments.

"Oh....ok..." she said and looked down. "Kabal can I go home?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:06 pm
"i need a job, i want to kill things like i used to with my old partner but i guess you dont need me at all" she snorted  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:47 pm
He sighed "Sure...be safe my friend..." he said "If you need me just come on down to the temple or call...i assume you have the stone i gave you so you can call me.." he said and smiled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff