Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:44 pm
"m...why...did you buy me, and do things for me when I'm supposed to work for you?" She said looking at him suddenly serious and stoped in her tracks. Her cheeks turned red as she was embarrassed to ask the question.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:43 am
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack's face turned serious, he looked at Yumei in the eye. Then he let out a laugh and pulled his face away, "Yumei-chan I bought you not to be a slave but as my personal friend. You're gonna accompany me on expeditions or short walks. I just wanted some company. And the maids had their jobs to do, so I needed someone." Jack turned to Yumei. "And that someone is you. I don't like being lonely." Jack looked straight he was serious yet he joked at some times. Jack wrapped his arms behind her head, Looking at the clock tower, "Ah, we're behind schedule lets not dwindle anymore."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 pm
"m..yes Lord Jack.." she said nodding and followed close behind with wide eyes wandering what wonders she missed all the time she was locked up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack yawned, "It seems we have to skip going to the restaurant and eat at my mansion." Jack changed directions walking towards his mansion. Walking down the stairs and rocks, after 30 minutes of walking they arrived a his mansion.

With a yawn Jack turned to Yumei, "Welcome to your new home." He said softly. "When we get there you may take a shower and change. Then following Lucia the head maid she will lead you to the dining room. Don't worry she is very talkative and nice." Opening the door he was greeted with silent hellos. Jack motioned Yumei to her new room it was similar to his room grand and elegant with a huge bed, the kind when you have a huge curtain that covers the whole bed. "Kay bye for now."

Jack walked towards the head butler, "Sebastien has Lord Leonardo came yet?"
"It seems he hasn't." He replied. Jack nodded walking to his bedroom.

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 pm
Yumei noded with a smile. Her jaw dropped once she saw her room. She played it cool until Lord Jack left. She smiled and leaped in the bed. She ran her fingers over the sheets eyes closed as if she were ready for a nap. She jumped up and went to the bathroom and her jaw droped to the floor as she saw the tub and shower. It was all amazing.
She took a long warm shower before coming out and looking at all of her new clothes.

((Was she supposed to wear the dtess the warm jeans or maid dress?? Haha))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 pm
( Um.. since Lord Leonardo is coming, she should um.. wear a maids dress. I recommend the last dress Jack sees. )

User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack was wearing his usual clothes his head chef was cooking a magnificent dinner: curry. Jack walked down the stairs the door man opens the door for Lord Leonardo. "Hello Lord Leonardo. Welcome to my mansion." Lord Leonardo bowed, "Its a pleasure being here, King of Demona." "Please no need for that, come in."

Lord Leonardo looked around the mansion inspecting the crafts and how clean was the altar everything was good so far. Leonardo followed jack keeping at a slow pace. He was observing the servants and maids. Everything was good.

Jack opened the door to the dining room, sitting on his king chair Leonardo sat at the way end. There was an extra seat for Yumei.

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:13 pm
Yumei looked through her maid dresses and remembered how it seemed Lord Jack like one a lot. She tried it on then heard the door open. She slipped on her black flats and sliped down the staircase in a spur. She walked in and saw Jack wasnt alone. She bowed in respect. She looked and Jack and smiled "hello Lord Jack" she hessitated to walk to the seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack smiled it was getting really tensed around Lord Leonardo he was glad Yumei made it just in time. "Come, come, Yumei." Jack saw her hesitation, so he patted the seat of the chair. Lord Leonardo examined Yumei and the maid dress, then he started picking up a human scent. "So it seems you got a slave, very appropriate for a king to have on. I heard that the King and Prince of Air Fae got their own slaves just yesterday." "Oh, I see." Jack closed his eyes then reopening them. "You have a fine slave, great choice." "Thank you." Jack sat straight as the food was placed onto the table. The wine was poured into the glasses, he nudged the chef. "Chef can you prepare some pastries?" Jack whispered. "Yes my lord." The chef walked into the kitchen.

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:16 pm
Yumei sat as he patted the seat she watched the guest very carefully when he wasn't looking at her. Out of nervousness she began to braid the ends once again then heard Jack ask the chef a question and looked up in curiosity. She then smiled to the chef as she looked and the food infront of her. She wished she could speak but what of? And she felt completely out of place at a table with two nobles. She had an urge to yank at his coat to speak but had nothing to say. She just wanted his attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack sensed Yumei's nervousness. He remembered from before that when Yumei was nervous she would start braiding her hair.

Lord Leonardo started to analyze the food taking this chance to speak to Yumei he leaned in. "Yumei, I might not be able to speak to you, so I'll make it up to you later. Tomorrow your treat, kay?" Leaning back into his seat when Leonardo looked into his direction. Leaning back to Yumei he lowered his voice again, "Uh, what happened to Lucia. Didn't she lead you here?"

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 am
Yumei looked at him and noded. She continued to play with her hair while she watched the guest analyze his food.

((That last question puzzled me a bit ha))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 am
( Haha. )

User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack nodded, 'I don't what to say..' Jack turned around when the chef came in with a tray of pastries. Jack smiled and dismissed the chef, nibbling at a cookie he smiled. "Now Leonardo lets begin and eat." Jack picked up his wine and raised it up in the air nudging Yumei Leonardo lifted his wine in the air too. Taking a sip, he gagged a bit. Jack hated wine, but since there were guest he had to drink wine. Picking up his spoon he ate some of the curry.

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 am
Yumei noded as elk and followed her masters actions to seem like she knew what to do. She ate but not much. Her nervousness gave her a tummy ache but she didnt want to be rude so she tried to sip the food as it she were hungry. She looked at the guest and Jack and continued on sipping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

"Well what a nice decor and diner. I'll be on my way." Leonardo picked up his napkin and began wiping away the sauce. Placing it down on his late he sipped the last drop of wine standing up he bowed to Jack. "Good bye Lord Jack." He walked to the door. As soon he was gone Jack smiled at Yumei.

"Good bye." Jack bowed his head. Turning to Yumei he smiled again, "Finally, I was going crazy at the tense between us two."

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm
Yumei'S cautious look melted away and she smiled back at Lord Jack "very...I didn't know how to act i was so afraid of embarrassing you.." she said in one brethe.[  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff