Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Kito did the same as her and locked up the car. The men opened the door for them and they walked in. They entered into a small room that was like a cheap version Japanese rip off style. It was really stupid. There were a hand full of men posted in there, armed to the teeth. A few slave girls as well. One was a fox and the other a wolf. They were serving drinks and food. Some of the men were messing with them. Kito's fist clenched but he calmly sat at the only table in the room. A fat but wealthy looking man came in later and sat opposite of him. "Hello Kito...who is that?" He asked pointing to Heather. Kito smiled and looked at her. He was going to let her respond...he thought it might be funny to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm
Heather didn't even notice that some other guy had entered the room and was asking about her. She was glaring at the guys who were messing with the two slave girls and she started to growl as she stormed over to try and help the slaves. "You leave them alone you-" she went into a list of explicatives to describe the men before she pulled one of the girls away from the guys, snarling at him as she pushed the other behind her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

heckal2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:52 am
"Heather.....calm down and sit," Kito said keeping his emotion out of his voice. The men just grinned at her. "What you want to take her place?" He said grabbing heather. He was a large man so he was very strong but he let go and yelped in pain in seconds. A blade was sticking out of the mans arm. "Heather please, sit."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 am
Heather growled as one of the men grabbed her, aiming a kick that missed as she lost her balance once he let go, barely able to remain on her feet. She glared at Kito before sitting down as far away from him as she could, glaring at her feet and growling to herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:06 pm
"Wow...shes a fighter isn't she?" The fat man said as an accountant walked into. He mainly just looked like one but was most likely a thug. He had a laptop in hand and sat it down on the table. Kito nodded and knew what to do as he started typing on it. Few minutes later he spun it back to the man. "Hmm? This is more then what we asked?" he said as kito just kept his poker face. "I am paying for the two slave girls as well." The man gave him a confused look as one of the men again started to get more physical with the girl from before. Kito was the one to growl this time as he punched out his arm. The man screamed in pain and let go of the slave. A needle was punctured through his arm. "Hands off."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:07 pm
Heather caught the slave who had begun to stumble back after being let go. She growled angrily at the man who had been getting physical with her. "Go stick your d**k somewhere it belongs. In an electrical socket." she snarled angrily. "At least it'll fit in there." she added, giving a decisive blow to his manhood.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 pm
"Heather please calm down. Take her to the truck and make sure she is ok," Kito said smiling at her. The man that was handling the slave was still cursing about his arm that Kito hit with the needle. "Sir! He ******** stabbed me! Shoot him...uh," he whined until the fat man aimed his own gun at him. "Shut up or you will piss him off." This is what Kito thought was funny. Even with this large group of armed men he is still afraid he will lose.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 pm
Heather snarled before she led the girl to the truck, gentling up as she left the men. "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he? The b*****d." she asked, gently brushing some tangles out of the girl's hair.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 am
"I-I'm fine. Its not like I d-don't get it a lot. I'm used to it," she said half smiling at her as she followed. She as confused though. When they were out of ear distanced she decided to ask. "Uhm....why did he buy us? Your master i mean" the other slave started to exit as well and follow. She was younger then both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm
Heather shrugged. "Don't ask me. I'm still trying to figure him out . . ." she said though she smiled at the other slave. "And you, are you alright?" she asked, wanting to make sure that they both were okay.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 pm
The following slave looked at her a bit scared and nodded. She was the easily shy and scared type. "Oh uhm...sh-shes a mute. She can't talk," the first slave said walking back to her. The mute girl clinged to her arm. She comforted her as Kito started to walk out. He smiled to them. "Hope you two are ok." Kito got into the car and had blood on his back he didn't have before.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:51 pm
Heather nodded. "They're alright, though the little one here is mute." she said, not noticing the blood on his back as she ushered the two slaves into the car.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm
"Thats ok," he said waiting for them to get in and started driving off. Before they were out of the lot the men that were thhere started dragging a body out. it was the man that was messing with heather and the other slaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:00 pm
Heather noticed the body and who it was and her expression darkened a little, figuring that it was Kito who killed him . . . not that the b*****d deserved any less. She was worried more that the two other slaves, especially the little one, would see the body so she quickly composed her expression and tried to keep her focus off the body, instead looking straight out the window like she was just so darn bored.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:39 pm
Kito noticed her gaze before she looked away. He grinned and continued to drive back home. "So whats your names?" Kito asked as he drove. They were both scared of him thinking he was as mean as their other masters. "I-I'm Katie and shes Mio," Katie said keeping Mio close to her. Kito sighed used to the treatment. Most people hated him or were scared of him. He shook his head of those thoughts and turned in to his driveway.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff