Submit

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 pm
st96ss
yea i can see that but its not mostly them its also the older imature people who are to lazy to type. neutral

"Yeah, I can see that, but it's mostly not them but the older, immature people who are too lazy to type. neutral "

Hypocracy: it's a B*tch.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm
Eijay
st96ss
yea i can see that but its not mostly them its also the older imature people who are to lazy to type. neutral

"Yeah, I can see that, but it's mostly not them but the older, immature people who are too lazy to type. neutral "

Hypocracy: it's a B*tch.

Omg- I REALLY REALLY HATE doing this- and PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

But-

"You just got Pwn'd."

-SHOT and rolls off-

I'M SORRY.User Image gonk

And it's not really maturity issues. It's what gets posted on Gaia, by it's own users that make the site PG-13.

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

st96ss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 pm
HA nice one i should have been careful.......but anyway i dont worry about the small stuf because i am currently multi tasking im trying to read a book, trying to translate a manga into english, and trying to answer retarded posts biggrin

sorry that wasnt good but i dont do this kind of retarded stuff as pwning someone its all just a buch of nonsense. all just a bunch of bull shi.t to me stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Well good for you. C:

Did you know that one does not 'Multi-task"? It's simply switching from one subject to another.

It's actually a lot more efficient to just do one thing at a time, because it takes your brain, somewhere around... 10 to 15 minutes, I want to say, to become re-focused.

It's not really nonsense. xP It's just a fun way of saying... "You just got shown up" Which.. In truth... You really did.

And in all honesty... When you become a little smarter, and more grammatically correct, maybe then you have the right to call posts retarded.

And Again. Why, if you're so busy, on earth are you even responding to these so called 'retarded posts'? Are you going to use that excuse on every other post you've done? You're 'Multitasking' and can't hit a few other keys to make yourself seem more intelligent?
User Image

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

st96ss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 pm
yes you are correct. i can but dont want to(dont know why the hell i said that). Also the pwning thing was a opinion, and last time i checked i can believ in watever the fu.ck i want so plz back off and leave me alone. To tell the truth i didnt read most of what you said and the retarded post part wasnt meant at you guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 pm

I never did say that you could not have your own opinions, the last I checked...

That- Was my own opinion, Quite different from yours, no?~ The last time I checked, opinions were allowed. C:

Awh, make all my typing go to waste.. You make me a sad internet user. :C You should read posts, you may learn something new. C:

Like how I just learned that the retarded posts wasn't aimed at us/me.

Anyway, Like I said in my last post. I have work in the morning. I hope you have a good night and that you sleep well, and have a good day tomorrow. C:User Image

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

st96ss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 pm
How nice you are mocking me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Mocking? If that's how it came off as, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to.

I really DO hope you have a good night/day. I wasn't saying that out of spite, or 'mocking'. I don't say things like that I don't mean. .__. User Image

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

st96ss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Forgive and Forget,well have a good night and have a good day tomorrow biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Mnhm. C: Exactly.

Again. Have good dreams, If you dream. (I know I don't sometimes. xD Or I can't remember them.)
Bye~User Image

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

xx-greed-ling-xx

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 pm
Yo! Names, Greed. I'm the sin of want, and I want everything!
Care to rule the world with me?

You won't be ruling for long....

Hmph. Says the prince who gave into temptation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
hey my names marissa im 14 and i have automail on my left arm  

Doctor McNugget

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:46 pm
Can someone please delete St9n's posts it's bringing back bad memories...  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm
The name is Lind, 23 year old current college graduate in radiography. I'm new to rping so plz be patient with me.
And the lordofworldz will join u on the world ruling wink

lordofworldz is not a name to be arrogent or egotistic, but just a name iv always used, has a long story to it as well (ask and i will tell, but it will take space so i wont do that now).

anything else just ask, id be happy to answer any questions^^  

lordofworldz

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:55 pm
Family Man Hughes
Can someone please delete St9n's posts it's bringing back bad memories...

I second that emotion. Afterall, he was a jerk!  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff