Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otaku Tomodachi

Back to Guilds

A great place where friends can stay in touch, share things, play games and spend time with each other. 

Tags: Friends, Chat, Happy, Hangout, Game 

Reply Otaku Tomodachi
Slice of Life. RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:40 pm
Hitaro slipped her knife back to it's place at her ankle. "I understand fighting to protect those you care for."

She stood up and brushed her hair back from her eyes. "Holding back like that causes strain on my control. But in a true fight, I have no issues keeping my human form."

Hitaro walked over to the knife she had left on the other side of the room. She returned it to the small of her back. She then walked over to the bench and picked up the chair she had been using.

She looked over at Dyz, her eyes back to normal. "Control is only difficult when I don't want to fight. That's when instinct kicks in. You know, flight or fight."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:38 pm
"I understand." As he made his way back to the work bench, he set things back up right that had been knocked over and collected his box full of objects. With inspiration filling his mind, he set back to work.

"It is obvious that you prefer melee tactics. And for such close quarters, I feel the best solution is the simplest." From the box he grabbed the other ruined Elite bracer and an armored glove from a storage bin. He strapped these two pieces together and began looking for a set of three combat knives, two smaller than the third. Along with this, he collected two hydrolic pistons. He detached the handles to the knives and reattached one of the spare handles to the pistons. From there, his movements gathered speed, and his exact method of construction became that of a blur until he stopped and turned back to the waitress.

"Please accept this gift, and my apologies..."

He held forth a red gauntlet. The blades seemed to be attached to the back of the wrist in more of an aesthetic fashion.

"Its appearance may seem harmless, but if you tighten your grip around the handle..." he pinched the handle towards the center of the glove, which then extended the blades forward a good foot from the fist.

"I hope it is to your liking..."  

Wiegley

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm
Hitaro sat down and watched the small display of the new weapon Dyz had created.

"You are an amazing craftsman," she smiled. "It's beautiful. Yet functional."

She picked up the gauntlet and studied the blades. "It's perfect." She slipped it over her hand. "It feels so natural."

She smiled. "Thank you, Dyz. By the sounds of things, you'll probably get to see your work in action here pretty soon."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm
((Sorry for the delayed post but been a little preoccupied these last few weeks. here we go going to start were I left off and will play around what you guys have already posted. Mike you can just follow suit if you like.))

"It's time to see if this thing works." I entered a few commands into the computer and two chambers opened in the wall parallel to the portal, behind the desk. "Please step into the cylinder. It will equip you with a temporary suit of armor to help protect from the effects of slipstream."

I could hear some slight distress coming for the room that I had told Dyz about. I dismissed the thought and stepped into the pod on the right. The thirty second process started immediately leaving me dressed in my recon armor. I continued over to the control panel and once again inputted a few commands.

"Just in case this doesn't work that well." I smiled and grabbed a pistol and a M392 DMR from the weapons rack that just appeared. "Well then shall we try this thing out? Delta set destination for Hector's ship. I believe that was the disturbance we picked up on after we saw the ship enter our dimension."

"Certainly Lance." The was a slight hum from the portal that lasted a few seconds. "Alright Lance whenever you are ready."

"On my mark." I looked at Hector and nodded. A countdown displayed on the HUD, and counted down from three.

"Three...Two...One..." I whispered lightly as the moment of truth neared. "GO!"

I ran through the portal hoping that Hector was right behind me. As I entered the portal a large shock wave was sent through the office. Glass suddenly rained from the sky as the four floor-to-ceiling windows shattered. The desk was thrown into the wall causing the sheet rock to crack most of the way up the wall. The shock wave also sent a deep, solid thud through the entire floor.

I was only in slipstream for what seemed like seconds before I appeared just out side the city.

"Hector do you read me? Have you made it out of the Slip yet?" I started looking around for any signs of Hector or any hostiles.

((Ok I think that catches me up for now. razz Anyways will try to keep up with it but have been having trouble focusing my thoughts and being truly creative. Anyways hope this sparks some ideas. biggrin ))  

SirArokie
Vice Captain

Wiegley

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm
Dyz's attention turned to the door.

"Have they gone through already?! We have hardly had enough time to prepare!" He gathered up his newly fabricated weapons into a discarded satchel, slung it over his shoulder, and grabbed hold of the waitress.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:52 pm
the Emperor protects

Hector jumped into the portal after Lance appearing close by him in the area where he landed. Though nothing seemed amiss visually, Hector could detect the psychic disturbances in the area.

"This is where the rift will open, I am sure of it. Come Lance, we must arm ourselves with weapons to smite the daemon." Hector deactivated the cloaking device on his craft and opened a side bay. Inside it was a large selection of items, from power field generators, psychic links, temporary wards, and spare bolters and bolt pistols.

"I have enough spare gear here to fully outfit a honor guard. You will need a temporary hexagramic ward to protect yourself from the sorcery of the daemon. Normally these would be tattooed onto your skin or you would have a network of wards below the surface of the skin, but these will serve you well for the time being." Hector handed Lance a chain necklace with a two headed eagle on it, engraved with hexagramic shapes.

"As far as melee weapons are concerned, you might want to borrow one of the power knives here. Feel free to any of the fire arms in the bay. If you need any advice or have questions let me know. These are very powerful weapons, and can hurt you if you fire one without knowing the strength of the recoil."

"I must armor myself for battle. Please distribute the wards to the others once they arrive. When we are all here, I shall give a brief bit of information on the enemy and how to combat it. Excuse me, I must pray and bless my battle gear." Hector stated as he went up the ramp.

He entered the back room of the ship and closed the hatch behind him. The room was filled with smoky incense and candles lit the area. In front of him, illuminated from a bright light above, was his jet black power armor, covered with chains on the pauldrons, the imperial aquila on the chest and gold trimmings on every edge of armor plate. He took off his robe and anointed his chest with sacred oil. The machine started placing the armor plates on his body, while he prayed in silence to the Emperor.  

aremok

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:56 pm
A dog-like yelp escaped from Hitaro's throat as something that sounded like an explosion or the sound barrier breaking shook the building. She clutching the weapon in her hand and looked around as objects fell off the walls.

"What the heck was that?" she asked out of shock.

Dyz seemed to already know what was going on. She jumped as he grabbed her arm. She had to calm herself enough to not fight him as he lead her towards the others, and probably to safety, or at least away from the seemingly unstable building.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 am
Dyz looked on as the two soldiers passed through the portal.

"How fortunate it is that I overheard them explaining this contraption... Telepathy and all can has its benefits..."

His blinded gaze met the waitress's as he motioned towards the armorer.

"I do not know if it might have any side-affects with your abilities, but I do believe it is our best bet. After you."  

Wiegley

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:15 am
Hitaro gazed into the portal. She wasn't entirely sure how safe it was, especially after the display from just a moment ago.

She wanted to ask Dyz a question, but she figured that now was not the best time. She glanced between him and the portal trying to decide if it was worth it.

She sighed and decided she had nothing to lose by jumping through. She checked to make sure Dyz was still behind her, then closed her eyes and stepped through the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 pm
Dyz readied his mind and jumped through the portal with all of his contraptions in hand. A bright flash resonated in his mind's eye as he arrived in a sort of plasmic matrix. Several seconds passed by, and a small ringing filtered into the area. All at once, the matrix changed to the color of blood and a silhouette emerged from the haze.

In an instant, he came to, passed through the portal, and collapsed on the ground, heaving what little sustenance he had.  

Wiegley

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:07 am
Hitaro arrived on the other side of the portal a little shaken but over all unhurt. She moved towards Lance just to get away from the portal.

Looking up, she saw a huge space ship, or at least that's what it looked like to her. She assumed it was Hector's, seeing as they weren't under attack at that moment. Hector had mentioned they would be fighting demons. Demons she understood. They put up one heck of a fight, but it was still possible to take them down.

When she had woke up this morning, she hadn't believed in aliens. She thought they were some joke the government had made up to keep the humans under their control by using fear tactics. But she had been proven wrong. The fight this morning with the hoard of aliens went better than she had expected. They were about like demons in some respects, except for the fact that they were easier to kill.

She wasn't too sure how she felt about these alien demons. She had so many questions to ask Hector about them. She didn't want to jump into this with out at least a little knowledge about her enemy.

As she slipped the gauntlet Dyz had given her over her wrist, she looked back to see if he had made it through the portal. She gasped when she saw him collapsed on the ground. She took a couple steps towards him to where she was half was between Dyz and Lance.

She knelt down, one hand rested on the ground to balance her and the other rested on her knee. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 pm
Dyz shook his head, trying to rid himself of the image he had just foreseen.

"N... nothing, my dear. Traveling in such a way has always... placed strain on me. I appreciate your concerns..." He attempted to gather his footing, collected his scattered contraptions, and stood.

"Now then... what is our purpose here, sirs?" He asked, shifting the box to one hand while rubbing his temple with the free one. No matter how he tried to forget his vision, he could not. He tried his best to hide the concern on his face, but he was quite positive he failed gratuitously.  

Wiegley

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm
She reached her hand out, offering to help Dyz up, though she wasn't sure if he wanted it.

She smiled slightly to herself at Dyz's comment on traveling. "I almost feel like the most human of the group," she whispered to herself.

Looking back up at Hector's ship, she closed her eyes, almost as if she was looking into the sun. Her mind was racing.

With her eyes closed, Hitaro asked Dyz, "So, if you have telepathy, why did you have to ask what I was?"  
Otaku Tomodachi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff