GridDuelinVirus
Hello everyone. You can call me Virus. I probably will type a lot because I am awkward about introductions so I over type to make sure I do it right. XD

I'm a big time fan of Kamen Rider and a lot of other transformation hero tokusatsu though I mostly prefer stuff from the Showa era than the Heisei one but I watch all eras anyway.

I've been watching Kamen Rider in order since the beginning because why not? [Actually it's because I got into Kamen Rider because I'm a huge Cyborg 009 fan. So I had to start with the original, the one that was like a live action 009.] My favorite show being Kamen Rider X, though my favorite Rider is tied at Kamen Rider [SkyRider] and Kamen Rider Skull. Diend is a close third with Zangetsu. I love Rider trivia like the nerd I am, so that's probably something good to ask me about if you're curious about stuff especially Showa.

I watch some Super Sentai and been slowly going through it. So far I've only seen five series though. My favorite; Go-Busters, Gokaiger, J.A.K.Q., and Kyoryuger. I've recently just started Magiranger.

But I really like to look around in lesser known toku. [Though I will always forget to mention I am a big time GARO fan, seen the first three seasons. Trying to watch all the movies before moving on to season 4.] I've seen Moonlight Mask, The Magnificent Zubat [My favorite omk!], Denjin Zaborger, and always trying to find others to watch. I am currently watching Ryuukendo while I look for more.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT TO ME THAN WATCHING IS-- I'm a big time roleplayer of tokusatsu! I also cosplay it a lot as well. I for a while was pretty known as a Urataros roleplayer and cosplayer on tumblr. Though I am taking a break from that. I roleplay just about any character from any show, main or side. I just love writing all these people in new situations. So I'm good at filling needed characters. Villians and heroes. My most roleplayed are Takeshi, Apollo Geist, Great Leader, Urataros, Tsukasa, and Kousuke.

Wow I squealed. Whatever. It's interesting joining a toku group on Gaia. I did say I wanted to try to make friends on here and stuff so why not mess with something I love eh?

僕に釣られてみる?

Welcome and thanks for infecting this toku world with the Virus that is your self.( I'll come up with some more/better jokes in the future.)
Holy molly other Cyborg 009 fan and a cosplayer to boot. Man this is going to be some good times indeed.