Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 am
Zack was walking into the garden with Amaya and spoke about Asuka"She was funny loud and slightly clumsy.She was beautiful even in my eyes..and she loved Mamoru and Mamoru loved her...He just realized it to late and now..his heart is hard and i think he will love her forever."Zack sighed"She made life intresting ,she had always funny ideas!"He walked deeper into the garden which nearly looked like a small forest,everywhere were bright colord flowers and soon they stoond infront of few graves.

Dark cursed and coughed due the smoke and dust and closed his eyes.He heard the blade of Kain and was able toblock it with his own"As long i can hear you,i have no problem boy!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:07 pm
For a moment, Mina thought she saw Dark's eyes flash red and saw Jay, then the moment disappeared. "I...I can't fight you," she said and jumped away from him, quickly running over to Aaron. Aaron, he's gone. He's gone... she thought, partly to reassure herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I...I probably won't be able to make Master Mamoru as happy as he was with Asuka," Amaya said sadly.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:39 pm
Aaron shook his head not wnating to hear anything and then something happend with him!His eyes went wide and his black one started to glow,a dark aura surounded the little boy and spears made of darkness shot out of the eart blocking Minas way to him!

"Well...you might be right "Zack whisperd as he walked over to a grave which stood a bit away form the others ,he kneeled down and stroke the cold stone"That is her grave..."He said quietly before he looked over his shoulder to her"Maybe..we both can make him wake up..It is..not good for him to live in the past..Asuka wouldn't wnat that"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 pm
Mina was forced to stop, her eyes wide. "Wh-What? Aaron! Stop!" She was afraid. This had never happened before. Then she suddenly realized what was happening. It's his eye! "Aaron! Please...Stop!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya stood staring at the grave. Then she noticed something. There was a necklace lying on it. She recognized it as the one Mamoru always had.
"Master Mamoru was already here," she said.

Mamoru walked through the gardens of the castle. They hadn't changed a bit since Annexus was killed, except for maybe one or two new flower bushes. He remember Asuka running around here, pestering him. He hadn't realized it then, but had had actually liked being pestered by her.
He sighed. If he had realized his feelings earlier, then perhaps she wouldn't have died. Perhaps she would still be laughing. Perhaps she would still be following him around everywhere. Perhaps...
Mamoru shook his head. It's all in the past...There's nothing I can do to change it... he thought.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:41 pm
Aaron was screaming and then fell to the ground holding his black eye"Ouch.....mommy...daddy...."He was crying ,afraid and confused,he just wanted this nightmare to stop"mum...dad..."

Zack sighed and then nodded,he then went over to the other graves"..seems so..well he had time to visit her grave.I hope he realizes that it was never his fault that she died..i hope he chooses life...so her death is not useless"Zack walked close to two graves,on one was the name 'Tremor'engraved and on the other one the name'Annexus' .Zack took four coins out and laid them onto the ground."Maybe they find a way back.."His voice was suddenly sad and tears ran down his face when he looked at Tremors grave "It was my fault.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 pm
Mina ran over to Aaron and wrapped him in a hug.
"Sh...It's okay...Mommy's here..." she whispered to him. Though she was afraid of what had just happened, she didn't let it show.

Amaya watched Zack silently. She had no idea how he felt, what it felt like to lose those you loved. She had never lost any loved ones.

((Heh. I just thought of something I can do with Amaya later. twisted But, no, it's nothing evil.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:59 pm
"It hurts..why does it hurt so much"She asked holding his eyes and crying"Mommy t hurts amke it stop..make it stop...mommy."He hold onto her as tight as possible and just cried.

Dark decided to teleport out of the smoke and onto a branch of the tree.He suddnely felt weird,it was even more weird that he felt weird when Aaron used his own abillity.Darks eyes flashed red ocne more and memories flodded through his mind,he shook his head and sighed as his eyes turned bakc to black"Aaron..."He whisperd as he saw to the spears.He rememberd that kid he saw scenes with the boy and with himself..or was it osmeone else who looked like himself!?Dark wasn't sure he teleported near mother and son and watched.
Zack looked at amaya,he tried to smile but couldn't stop his tears,they just ran down his face"...Do you have..people you like alot Amaya?"

(doesn't mean mamorus death?If it does mean his death then Dark will ressurect him!) XP)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:07 pm
((Nope. Mamoru doesn't die. And neither does she. It's something good, but will make her very, very confused. And, no, she is not related to Asuka. I thought about it, but decided not to.))

Mina just held her son tighter. She wished there were something she could do, but she was just as confused as he was.
Masa ran over. "Wh-what's wrong? What was that?" she asked.
"I don't know," Mina said quietly.

Amaya shook her head. "Aside from Master Mamoru, no. I was little when my parents died, so I don't remember them at all."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:14 pm
(awww q.q no secret sister of Asuka ))

Zack wipped his tears away"Then we are two"He said "My..father..was killed for being a traitor..my mother died when she gave birth to my brother and me..we were adopted by Annexus..only few know that...I am all alone.."He crosse dis arms"WHo cares....well if oyu find someone you like alot then protect that one no matter what!"

Dark looked down and was thinking about to kill them both at once and created many shadow needels"Seems like your son is even more special then i thought...beside manipulation of light he can also manipulate darkness?..right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Mina glared at Dark. "Stay away! Don't you dare lay a finger on him!"
Masa pulled out a kunai and prepared to throw it should Dark step any closer to Mina and Aaron.

Amaya listened to him and couldn't help but feel sorry for him. "I...I'm sorry..." was all she managed to say.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 pm
"No need to be sorry!I found friends..they are my family now"Zack smiled and then wlaked deeper into the gardens"Come follow me,let's go and look for Mamoru!..You know what...i am happy he is back..even..if he won't stay forever..i am happy..for me he is also family"
Dark laughed loudly and then threw his two spears at them,when they got close enough they split into many needels,this would distract Mina and Masa long enough so Dark could get close to Aaron!He ran with inhuman speed around the girls to aaron grabed him ,while pushing Mina away and then teleported back to the hideout,with aaron in his arms.Dark was bretahign heavily,this little trick used so much energy right now!He sank to his knees and just held the scared Aaron.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 pm
Mina recovered from being shoved quickly, only to see Dark grab Aaron. "No! Aaron!" She tried to run towards them, but wasn't fast enough. They disappeared before she got there.
"No..." She fell to her knees.

Masa walked over to Mina and knelt next to her. Then she hugged her. "Mina...I'm sorry...I was so useless..."
"Masa...It's not your fault. We'll find him. We find him and take him back." Mina summoned a butterfly. "Find Aaron. When you do, return to me and take me to him," she told it and it flew off.

Amaya nodded. "Let's go."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 pm
Aaron starred at the room they were suddenly in and then at Dark hwo was holding him"I want back to mommy....and Masa...want back..."He said as tears ran down his face.

Dark sighed and forced himself to get up,he was carryng little Aaron and shook his head"Your mommywas evil....not she is evil..i will bring you to someone who wants to see you "Dark said as he walked with Aaron to the leader of the blakc eternal eyes.

Zack took her hand and ran with her through the garden looking for Mamoru.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 pm
Amaya looked amazed at the gardens as they looked for Mamoru. They were so pretty. When she saw Mamoru, she pointed. "There he is."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:17 pm
ZAck smiled and then yelled "Mamoru!!HEY!!!"

Dark walked through the tunnels and then found Mari "Hey...Mair...i.."He couldn't end his sentence before his last strentgh left him!He fell to the ground and sighed"Damn...."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff