Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:22 pm
Centaris Held up his hand as more shields appeared making a cone in front of him. The two attempts went past him as he walked forward behind the transparent, purple shields. "To go break more things? Things we don't even know what they are for. I think not!" A seal appeared on the ground behind Gareth and generated a wall of white light. "Now the only way out is through Kummar and I. Surely you don't expect to fight in the castle?" The shields had moved slightly leaving an opening for Centaris to talk clearly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 pm
Mira opened her eyes, feeling awful. Her head was spinning and she wanted to throw up but there was nothing left in her stomach. She pushed away the hair that was sticking to her face and made an attempt at brushing it with her fingers. How long have i been asleep? She got up out of bed and almost fell over. I need to find something to eat. She left the room she was in and found herself in a corridoor. She headed in a random direction and came to a large set of doors. She stepped inside and found herself in a huge library.
"Wow." she whispered.

Miss Granola Suicide

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:19 pm
Fairheart walks down the hall trying to think where Xaio could have gone. "Hm... maybe she's in a bedroom... or... maybe... Centaris got to her!... b*****d!... He must have!..." He then zooms down the hall and stops before hitting some white light that blocked him from Gareth, Centaris, and Kummar. His eyes squint when seeing Centaris and he reaches for his bow and arrows. "Centaris!... Where's Xaio?..." He said aiming his bow, but knowing it couldn't make it threw the light wall alone he releases no arrows.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 pm
Gareth shook his head "Its not that simple something is wrong with me now get out of my way" He said. He frowned he didn't think there was a way passed them without a fight. He looked around for a moment and sighed "Sorry I can't stay here" He said. He held his hand out and formed a huge aura sphere then as he made it appear he was going to attack Centaris he threw it at the wall next to him he had hoped to avoid destroying parts of the castle but didn't think he had much option. He then ran through the hole and into another room of the castle he then made a downpoor hoping to slow them from following him he was sure the castle was large enough to lose them.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Centaris simply lowered his shielding in preparation for what appeared to be an attack. However, Gareth managed to flee and Centaris realized he couldn't go after him. "Kummar, I trust you can handle Gareth. I need to stay here and 'entertain' the human." Centaris walked forward shifting the position of the light barrier, and effectively the sound of his voice from Kummar. "Fairheart, I suggest lowering your weapon. Xaio, is safe somewhere in the castle. Do you really think I would hurt her?" Centaris allowed his shields to move out of the way. Wanting to believe Fairheart wasn't unreasonable as he appeared right now.

((Ninjas are only creepers if the are using their ninja abilities to be creepers.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Fairheart shakes his head as the barrier lowers, but his bow dose not. "... How should I know what you'd do?... You have Unther in there... I also don't very much trust you, knowing how you feel for Xaio.... I told her most everything, but the fact that you have feelings for her... because I made a promise with you... that parts safe from her... she in a mix of emotions then fled here, but I'm unsure where she is... but she said she'll be waiting for me." Fairheart said walking a bit closer, but still pointing his bow at him. He then shoots and arrow at Centaris, quickly puts away the bow and arrows, and reaches a hand up to stop the arrow before making any contact with Centaris by using his telekinesis. The arrow completely halts just an inch from contact. He then lets the arrow drop to the floor. "You can tell I can kill at a blink of an eye... I don't really want to, but if you get in my way from Xaio... I won't hesitate to kill you."  

Shadowing Death

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 pm
Centaris stayed still as the arrow hit the floor, the tip had been barely dissolved into sand by chaos control. "I can guarantee Unther would have no business with Xaio. He doesn't even know her name for much more than an hour or so." Though Centaris knew it was a few days for Unther. The wastelands moved on a much faster time-line than the land of the living. "Before you try to go on a killing spree, you sure it would be the best idea?" Centaris began feeling the fatigue of holding the chaos control in a barrier around him. A precaution to turn anything that entered it into harmless sand. Though it wasn't much currently, there was still a sense of energy drain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:02 pm
"Killing spree?... I never said I'd kill any other dragons, you racist beast... I said I would kill you... and seeing as Unther cares not for Xaio, I may spare him... unless he is to stop me as well..." He said stopping one or two feet away. He then shakes his head. "That's only if you stop me from Xaio... So, I'll be going to find Xaio..." He said turning away. He then looks over his shoulder as he then adds "... Unless you wish to add anything more?..."  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:03 pm
((Oh my, I went out front to shoot arrows at a box XD while you are shooting arrows at another. Tsk tsk ))

"Hm..." She mumbled rolling over alittle. "I should probably get up.." Another roll and onto the floor she fell. "Ouch.." Sitting up, Xaio rubbed her head before working her way back up on to her feet. "I gotta go meet someone..." With the blue dress she had originally been wearing that she ment to take off, she walked back out the door and towards the stairs which she stood at the top of frozen. There was Fairheart and Centaris in some tension over...feelings? What was going on? "Here comes being dizzy again." Xaio walked off to the side out of sight to prop herself up on something before pursuing to stop them. However, after all the threatening, Fairheart seemed to want to find her and honestly, she didn't want anyone seeing her so pale. Off she quickly scurried back to the bedroom to lay down and act like she might've just had a bad dream or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 pm
Centaris shook his head just very little. "Let's say you did happen to go into a fight with me. Unther would come out as soon as my body was too broken to continue fighting. Not only that, say you did manage to kill Unther in his crazed blood lust of a state you'd put him in. You would be hunted by dragons then, and I can guarantee I would have placed a tracking seal on you. Could you really fight off all the dragons that would come? My clan, possibly Shayne and his guards, and any others that were enraged by your actions. Centaris paused realizing, that he might do something equally crazy. Say he had come out the victor of a battle? He could possibly be hunted just the same, and have ended up with nothing in the end. "Though, if we truly do feel the same about Xaio. I would be willing to take the risks as I'm sure you might be." Centaris released the barrier of light he put up. Still he didn't feel safe without keeping the field of chaos control around him, and the barrier had been an unnecessary strain.  

Darastri lexex

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:32 pm
Fairheart shakes his head and turns around. "It's no matter how many would come for me... I have plenty of time... Now if you mind or not... I must find Xaio... AND stay away... I don't want Xaio to feel more stressed out then she already is... again, she's waiting for me... I'm unclear where, but I must find her." He said turning and walking down the halls, away from Centaris and towards the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:55 pm
She simply layed on her belly beneath the blanket, trying to calm down. "I guess I must find him..." Creeping back out from beneath her cover, she made the same familiar path to the stairs which she descended slowly in observation of the place. Near the end, Xaio saw Centaris just standing there. "Hey..." Her eyes still kept busy watching around the place in case Fairheart was within view but all she saw was the library door close."Must be in there..." However Centaris was there then and now, might as well confront him presently.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Centaris exhaled long and hard. He wasn't sure what to do. His attention shifted to Xaio and he put on a fake expression to try and make things look okay. "Xaio, I... would ask to talk with you... but Fairheart might snap if I did. He is in the library, looking for you." Centaris simply went against the wall and sank down to the floor. His talons making a dull scratch on the stone. He stared into the hole Gareth had made and hoped Kummar was successful. That would make one of us. Centaris thought sitting on the cold floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Kummar was not able t raise any shields to protect him from Gareth's wind attack, and was blown onto his back from the force of the wind. He quickly got back up in time to see Gareth blow a hole through the wall and escape through it. "I will go after him at once sir!" he said, acknowledging Centaris's orders. He went through the new hole after Gareth, running as fast as he could and using his wings to propel him even faster. "Tell me what's going on Gareth!" he shouted at him as he got closer.  

Derpzilla88

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm
Gareth frowned at Kummar and made a wave to surf on and keep a fair distance between them "I wish I knew but I don't all I know is I'm a danger to everyone" He said. He then lowered his wave and turned at him and held his hand out and sent a large gust of wind at Kummar. He looked at him "I can't have you follow me" He said. "so if you wont stop following me then I'll have to make you stop" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff