Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

Anonymous Mosh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 pm
Hello.
I was raised Southern Baptist, and though I've attended many other churches with family and friends, I remain baptized as is. Very happy to serve Our Lord Jesus.
To God be the glory in all things, forever and always.
Amen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 am
I am nondominational christian.
my name is levi jordan karkiainen
I am currently over seas working in the military  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DollyPain

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:38 pm
Hello I'm Danie and I'm 14 yrs. old. I'm a born-again Christian ever since I was 2yrs. old. I'm really really shy but I love Jesus and I love reading the bible and going to church every Sunday with my family. <3
God Bless you all. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 pm
Hi. My name is Arnie and I am 16 years old.. I've been a Born-Again Christian for months only. I don't really remember. But it doesn't matter. Now that I love and worship God with all my heart and soul, I will WIN SOULS AND MAKE DISCIPLES!! <3

To GOD BE THE GLORY!! <3  

Expilliarmus

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 am
Hi! My name's Kayla, I'm 16, have been saved for... About 8 months? I go to church as often as I can, lol. Every Wednesday for youth group, every Sunday night and as many Sunday mornings as I'm able to. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm
Hello. My name is Antonia and I'm 18 years old. My family isn't christian and I'm the only one who accepted Jesus as my Saviour since about 3 years ago. I go to a small charismatic church from my town and I was originally an othodox. Now I love praising the Lord by playing different instruments and I made it into one of our praise and worship teams! I'm so happy and I thank God for this opportunity.

Bless you all and have a good day/night or whatever it is! biggrin  

TonyAntonia

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 pm
My name is Jordan. I'm 21 and I've been technically saved for about 11 years, but accepted Jesus as my Savior, regardless of when officially. My mom raised me into it, but because of failed relationships in churches, we stopped going for a long time. However, we still watch more than enough church on tv. Joseph Prince, Joel Osteen, and Creflo Dollar to name a few.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 pm
My name is Eme (pronounced Eh-may). You see, my parents named me Marylind. It is an atrocious name.
I just joined the guild! smile  

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 pm
Hi I'm OtakuKat. Some people call me Kat or Ota for short. I have been going to a Baptist church for all of my life, and I have been saved since the age of 7. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:38 pm
Just a fellow worshiper coming in here letting HIMself be known. (Yes, my avatar is female, but I'm completely male. I don't know why I made a female avatar in the beginning of my days on Gaia!) You can call me Jay if you want, but I'd notice you faster with Kiyo. biggrin

I'm always seeking God in his entirety. So, bounce some of your awesome stories off of me sometime and I'll listen. smile

I like Anime, but haven't watched it for a good year or two... I LOVE drawing. smile Check my profile out and look to the right for some of my sketches & some just meandering about the whole page. I am obsessed with Japan & it's calligraphy word art stuff. I'm quite fond of all kinds of Christian music from Flyleaf, to Icon For Hire, tor Red, to Chris Tomlin, to Nine Lashes. (I love listening to music so send me some!) I used to be shy, but I'm a more outgoing person now. I don't like talking to people IRL, but I really want to be a youth counselor and a Clinical Psychologist. So, bare with me. I really like going to youth group and seeing all kinds of friends hanging around worshiping God in his splendour. smile I hate the word moist. I love God. THEN, I love people. [following God's standards, yo!] And much more that I can't think of. Just ask me if you want some info.

Favorite verses at the moment: 2 Timothy 1:7, John 3:16-17, 2 Corinthians 10:4, and so forth. smile

I've been saved since I was about 12 & I love living in the light!!  

pong kiyo

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

ll Lil Ryuusuke ll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 am
Hai my name ish Kara biggrin I'm Mormon and im the dorkiest girl ull ever meet D; but I'm very nice, if ur not nice I'm still nice D: lol but yea nice to meet u all biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm
My name is Senente, but in my church and home town, my name is Kayla and I go to Berean Baptist Church and I have attended a Youth Conference at First Baptist in Hammond IN.

I have been saved for years after my great grandma's passing and I love church and I sing in the choir.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

manticore has left

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:34 pm
I am Ikatsui-Karite Manticore, though you can call me Manticore for short. I am an artist in my spare time, and occasionally I fool around with digital music composition programs. I am a Protestant.

So, hi there. o/  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 am
I'm Luminaerie. Born-again as of ... about a week ago. Going to church for the first time in about ten years this coming Sunday. Can't wait!

Other than that, I'm a gamer, bit of a geek, tomboy, love hiking and being outside, love traveling, and I can finally say I love Jesus Christ! 3nodding  

Luminaerie

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Luminaerie
I'm Luminaerie. Born-again as of ... about a week ago. Going to church for the first time in about ten years this coming Sunday. Can't wait!

Other than that, I'm a gamer, bit of a geek, tomboy, love hiking and being outside, love traveling, and I can finally say I love Jesus Christ! 3nodding

Congrats! I hope you have fun. 3nodding  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces