Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 am
"I know. My sister makes good flower arrangements and livens up the place doesn't she?" Shinji stated as he smiled softly and looked around. This was one of the Rosebell's flower shops. They had two in total: one here and the other at the house. It made Shinji happy to be around flowers all day and watch then grow and mature.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:50 pm
"Sister huh? These look lovely indeed," He smiled softly as he turned to look at Shinji with a soft tender smile as he looked around once again at the flowers in ther shop. It smelled just as wonderful as it looked and quiet frankly Akuna was enjoying himself emensely.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:17 pm
"Mhm. Primula is really good at flower arranging." Shinji said with a smile as he touched a white rose lightly and flinched. "Ouch.." He said as he drew his hand away then saw blood drip from his finger. "Shoot, I pricked myself." He said as he brought his finger to his mouth and put it inside and licked the finger to sop it from dripping on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 pm
"They're quiet lovely," He turned to Shenji and chuckled softly, "What else did you want to show me?" He stepped closer to him seeming to become protective of the boy. Whom ever those people were they were deffinately following Shenji and him. Probably waiting for Akuna to walk away and jump the poor boy.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:59 pm
"Oh, are you ready for the park?" Shinji asked as he smiled softly. Taking the pricked finger out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:11 pm
He chuckled soflty, "Yep." He grabbed that delicate hand and he kissed the prik that marred his finger. He smiled softly, but after realizing he looked away and he blushed slightly as it damned on him like a slap in the face.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm
Shiji blinked then blushed as his finger was kissed. He was not expecting it at all. HE took his hand back as he looked at the floor and said: M-maybe w-we s-should go now." HE suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm
He noted how cute the boy looked when he was flustered and now entirely nervous. He chuckled in compliance, his eyes alight as he wondered what next wonderful site he would see his eyes glancing back and hoping those males didn't follow them. "Hay Shinji...I didn't want to tell you this, but......we're being followed."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 pm
"Huh?" Shinji said as he tried nto to look behind him but could feel himself panic a bit on the inside by Akuna's words. "Why? Do we do somethign to them while we were walking around?" He asked, growing worried by the minute  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm
"Not sure," he almost growled, "But a distinct feeling is telling me that they are not following me, but you......They look like people you talked about when I was cast in stone in the cave.....the so called bullies you described to me."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:08 am
Shinji gulped as he tried not to break out in a sweat. They haven't bother him in almost a week now..He was hoping they just got tired of messing with him, but apparently not. "W-what do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 pm
He smirked, "Do not worry I won't leave you and they could never over power me if they tried....A secluded place to fight would be enough for me to show you just what I mean. don't worry I won't use my dragon form.....I think I would make them piss their pants if I did," He chuckled at the pleasent thought.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 pm
"O-okay. Ummm maybe in the forest then? Nobody is usually in there." Shinji stated as he glimpse in back of him then st Akuna. "You won't hurt them too badly will you?" He asked. Even if they did bully him to no end, Shinji didn't want them to get injured too badly. He was just a nice person like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 pm
He shook his head, "Just to knock them out long enough to escape and evade their sights for just the right amount of time ok?" He thought that was a good enough Idea, although he didn't say he wasn't going to make them scared first for even trying to think about harming his mate.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:42 pm
"O-okay.." Shinji said softly as they headed to the park. Shinji walked into the forest, holding his shirt lightly as he felt his heart pick up fast.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff