Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 1: The Dark City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:09 am
"Quite understandable, Gerash, such things lose their appeal over time." Hars parts the lacings on his armor to reveal expansive breasts filling the space within and then some.

"Ogh, my back!" he jests  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 am
Ignoring Har's continuing fixation on breasts, Gerash looks to Cain and Pelloth, "And when are we going to talk to this Daelos? You still haven't told us."  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:34 am
"He just said tonight." Cain told him as he started scratching Tharizdun's mark into the table with his Dagger. "Tonight at the Bloodstone Tavern."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 am
The Bloodstone Tavern

During your conversation, you hear a scream from the other side of the room. Looking around you see it's from the goblin table. One of them is holding his left hand in his right, it seems to have a dagger embedded in it. He pulls out the dagger with a howl, then flings it down on the table causing a thud. He then glares at his two companions, shouts something in goblin, (which Grashuk hears as, "cheating scum!") and then walks out of the bar, blood still dripping.

The two remaining goblins notice your interest in the scuffle and one speaks to you in broken common, "Care for game?", he is twirling a dagger in his right hand as he speaks.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 am
The goblins are of no consequence to Hars and he defeminizes his chest, refixing his armor.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 pm
"Do I get to stab you in the hand if I do?" Gerash inquires to the goblin with the dagger. If they had to wait until tonight he might as well pass the time, and cutting up goblins at their own game was better than knocking back Murder's piss-water.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 am
A thin smile devoid of mirth found its way to Grashuk's features. "", he responded in Goblinoid.

Standing from the table, he nodded to his comrades. "I agree with you, Gerash. If the two missions do not conflict, then I'm more than willing to take part in both. Like you said, no sense playing favorites; at least, not until we find out which one will pay more. Money or otherwise." Turning from the motley crew he had been raiding with, he moved over towards the Goblins, and took a seat at the table.

""  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 am
Idle, Hars pulls his knitting from his pack and begins stitching.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 am
Knifey Knife in the Bloodstone

At Gerash's comment, the goblin replies, "You must have never played Knifey Knife before no? Come play."

And as Grashuk threatens him the goblin smiles wryly and replies, in his own language, "You will find no cheating here, Bugbear; I swears it." As you sat down with the two goblins, you noticed that there was six daggers on the table, including the bloody one that is stuck. The goblin that spoke before reaches over and yanks it out, and while wiping the blood off he says, "My name is Skren, and this is Derit, he doesn't like to talk. Is your corpse friend coming to play? Because I will explain the rules to him."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Gerash stands and walks over to the table. He does yet take a seat, preferring to loom over the goblins and their game, "Explain them then," he says in a low monotone.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm
Pelloth, who thought a game called Knifey Knife was so ludicrous, it wasn't worth watching let alone playing. Gambling wasn't really his style, but he was bored waiting he approached the humans and elf playing cards and asked, "Room for one more?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:53 am
Hars is working on a new cap to replace the one he gave to Krusk's remains.
tik-tik-tikka-tik-tik

His needles fly through the motions, reminding any observers of the skill with which he wields his twin blades.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 am
After carving a third symbol into the table Cain looked up at Hars, apparently fixated on the two clicking needles.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:16 am
"Would you like a cap, Cain? I usually give them to people I've killed."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 am
Cain looked at the Changeling quizzically.

"Would I be allowed one without being killed?" He asked matter of factly.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff