Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Broken Rose Petal {Open And Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Gabrielle Wood
User Image
Gabrielle stared wide eyed at the creatures, frozen for a heartbeat and then snapped out of it, nodding and running again. Behind her, she heard the vampiresses screaming. She swung her head back. "Where should we go?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm
My heart is made of ice and if you break it...

User Image

Elias shook his head. "I don't know, just anywhere really." He said, running still.

...Then what will I love with?

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Gabrielle Wood
User Image
Gabrielle nodded and kept running blindly. It was getting dark she noticed. Her eyes widened when she saw the moon, full. Pain shot down her spine as her bones cracked. She stopped and fell on her hands and knees. "Sorry to have to do this in front of you." She said, her voice now a raspy growl. Stripping off her clothes, she awaited the change. She could change into a werewolf whenever she wanted but the full moon made it almost out of her control, she had to change. Her arms lengthened, her legs shortened, her face molded into a muzzle. Her spine popped and fur grew all over her body. When she had completed the change, she turned to Elise. Behind them, she could hear the vampiresses. They must have passed the minions. She wined and lowered herself to the ground, gesturing for him to climb on her back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 am
Kuro frowned slightly. "Unfortunately happiness is one thing money will never change...but I have learned there are a few things that do change it." She smiled up at him again. "Like good company." She said softly wandering amongst his artwork again.  

vagrant branwen

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm
◘~Jayce Elder~◘User Image

Jayce chuckled silently. "Perhaps your company shall be my payment then." He said grinning, "It'll be just like community service, except there's no hard labor and you won't get in trouble if you never show up." He figured she wouldn't want to hang out with him after tonight anyways. His throat felt dry as he watched Kuro. He cleared his throat, "So, how long has it been since you've last fed?" He asked, curious if she possibly wanted to hunt with him or not, though he ususal like to bring home his dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 pm

User Image

Elias watched as she stripped down and began to change. His eyes flickered in the direction of the vampiric cries of anger and hunger. He hopped on Gabbie's back, feeling alittle awkward at first before the feeling faded away.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Gabrielle Wood
User Image
When Elias jumped onto her back, she took off running. Her legs were a blur, running in long strides, faster then in her human form. She just hoped she could outrun the vampiresses. But if needed she would fight them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 am
User Image
((My picture is so huge maybe I should just not post it in my post style?? Or can I just change it DD: ))
Lady Moon suddenly is hit by a fast force. She looks back and sees Elias. She suddenly remembers how some have told Lady Moon that dogs of any kind, including werewolves, do not like cats. So she hides her tail and ears.

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100

vagrant branwen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:08 pm
Kuro smiled at him slightly. "I haven't fed in...probably a month or so. I usually just get blood from the bar." She gave him a considering look. "Your used to fresh blood aren't you." She murmured stepping closer. "And your feeling hungry. She whispered in a soft voice close to his ear. "Would you like to hunt tonight Jayce?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:16 pm
◘~Jayce Elder~◘User Image

"Yes but," Jayce looked at Kuro, "If you are going to hunt with me, or even just watch, I must let you know that I'm not just a shy, seemingly sweet guy you see now." When it came to hunting, Jayce played with his prey, taunting it until he was bored enough to finally just feed, though, he liked to make a mess of his meal.  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

User Image

Elias watched as everything blurred by, but he spotted a girl. He blinked as Gabrielle ran onward. He wasn't sure if they should go back and tell her to run or not. Would she be okay? He sighed softly. This evening was not going well for him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Gabrielle Wood
User Image
As Gabrielle continued to run, a feral scent rushed past her. A growl rumbled in her throat. A cat. She thought. Well no need to tear her to bits, I'll just let the vampiresses do that. She thought darkly. But I don't think that Elias would approve. Sighing, she turned around and back to the neiko. She couldn't talk so Elias would have to. She turned her head, diliberately not looking at the neiko.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 am

User Image

Elias was suddenly confused by Gabbie's change of direction but the confusion faded. "Come on." He said holding out a hand to the girl. "There's three angry vampires coming this way and I'm sure they'd love to tear you to bits." He said, throwing a glance towards the sounds of the distant screams.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:47 am
fullmoonlightblood

((My picture is so huge maybe I should just not post it in my post style?? Or can I just change it DD: ))

User Image

|-- Hope You Don't Mind, I Was Bored And Messed Around With Your Pic --|

isolated malicious

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:45 pm

User Image

Lady Moon thinks to herself, why didn't she tell me this? Hmm I guess there wouldn't be any harm in following them. Suddenly her ears and tail pop out. Lady Moon takes his hand...

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff