Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Chaos/Anachren] chapter one: Anarchren's Discord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 pm
There is a tree about a yard away, with enough wood resting by its trunk to light a fire.

Your cleric mutters "I'll get the wood."

About five minutes later he brings back enough wood to make a large fire.

"That enough? Or should I start chopping branches from the tree?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 pm
"Aye, that'll do lad." The dwarf pulls out some flint, steel, and tender and sets to work putting together a small camp fire, holding the other wood off to feed it through the night.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 pm
Soon you have the fire burning hot.
Decide on who is watching in what order. Gallent will take last watch.

{{ Or, if you want to save time. I can always randomly roll. }}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:39 pm
He points at the hag and cleric. "Get rest, we might be needing yer spells, much as I hate to say it. You too, ya dark wench. I'm not going to sleep with you watching me back."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:06 pm
Soon you find yourself suddenly dozing off.

Each of you will be woken up with a dagger at your throat's, and lead out of your tents. Where you will find the dwarf bound and gagged, with two men staring down at him bickering over the loot.
" I be sayin' I get the hammer, you weaselly excuse for a spell flingin' load of dragon turd!"

" Bah! 'Ye be havin' no idea what that hammer does! You expect me to let you liver bellied, sword swinging, pile of refuge?!"

Their bickering continues on, even as their fellows bind you as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 am
"Oh please have mercy! You can have my gold, but leave me with my maidenhead!" Wilda wails.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 pm
The dwarf, being utterly furious, is writhing against the bindings, trying to break free. It doesn't help that they're trying to take his stuff. NO ONE TOUCHES HIS SPEAR!  
Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 7 8-sided dice: 3, 8, 4, 5, 2, 7, 3 Total: 32 (7-56)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:21 pm
Seeing the dwarf trying to break free, one of the bandits kicks him in the side.

The bandits bickering increases, until it finally comes to blows. One of them swings the dwarfs weapon at the other, and as it connects, both utter an unearthly scream, as the one suffering the blows soul flies into the hammer. And blue energy explodes up the wielders arm.

The other bandits thinking some powerful wizard is after them. Begin to stumble over each other in a wild dash for your horses. As the hammer's voice rings out "FOUL SWINE! YE BE THINKIN' TE USE ME?!!!"

Roll a D20 to break out of the binds. 9+ you are free.

On a side not... Your weapon is only supposed to be used by dwarves.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 pm
((I know. That was fun to watch. Unfortunately the dice hate me.))

The kick seems to keep him from loosening the bonds enough to get free for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 am
Sighs a bit. She looks at her captor. "There are 9 people in our party but i only count 7 of us. How many numbers of your own party are there?" she smiled inwardly hoping the magic of her brooch would cause a slight distracting to cast a darkness globe or fairie fire. Sh emade sure to lean back enough for her brooch to be seen.  

Ryl Lau Esril

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 am
Having masked her true size in her bulky robe, Wilda slips the ropes off of her thin frame. Before the bandits react she spreads her hands wide. "Incendiomanu!"

Quote:
Wilda casts Burning Hands and angles it to catch as many bandits as possible. 13 damage. They can save for half damage.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 am
Two of the bandits dodge away enough to avoid most of the fire, there friend does the same, but it burns him with enough force to knock him unconscious as he hits the ground.

{{The twenty siders are acting up big time today.. 17,17, and 18 for there saves... One didn't have enough hp to take the fire even with his saving throw. }}

Regaining there footing the other two charge at the wizard.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 am
The bandits trip over each other as they attempt to hit the mage, missing by a mile in their desperate swings.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm
The dwarf finally snaps the rope, getting his second breath. With a yowl of rage he'll attempt to headbutt the nearest Bandit.

Unless I can't.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 pm
The headbutt bowls him over, as the dwarf's forehead implants itself in the bandits stomach.

Roll me 1D4 for damage.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces