Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:46 pm
"Better us than you. I'd hate to have something bad happen to this place because you refuse to be intimidated by a couple of low class thugs." Miai has turned to face the innkeeper so that she could speak to him more directly. Not long after she'd spoke, something occured to her.

"Oh! I think a few of our companions are still outside. They haven't returned from their tasks. You may want to hold off on locking the doors until they do."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm
"They can knock and I'll let them in. Rather not let people wander in of there own accord" He responded back. "We get a few people who stay out late and get locked out, no worries to me, I dont sleep. So I can always let them back in"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Elena moves over towards the group, taking a seat beside the fire. “Hmmm maybe I should have asked about them before attacking” she said with a sheepish grin. “But I still would have attacked. Oh well what’s done is done. They didn’t see me talking with anyone but you Pora so at least the rest of you shouldn’t be affected by my actions.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Adriel sipped his new drink. "And the Thieves' Guild is letting this happen? I know they'll let bandits and the like slip by, but a full-out extortion racket?"  

x_Adriel_x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 pm
"Thieves' guild?" Pora asked with a cocked eyebrow "The thieves' guild has never been able to set up shop in Andrad. The few local underground groups that we have here may attack each other from time to time, but they band together to keep outside interfearance out of their business. If the thieves' guild got into town, most of the local groups would be hard pressed to keep them out of their business"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:10 am
"Huh. Must be low on members, staying underground." He said, more to himself than anyone else as he stared into his ale. "S'understandable in a place like this, far north and ruled by mages. They'll have the upper hand in a few years or so." He shook his head slightly, clearing his throat, and looked at the large man.

"You don't need to worry about anythin', though. You're talkin' to a group of people that knows how to fight, and knows how those guys think."  

x_Adriel_x

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 am

Elena looked at Pora with a puzzled look. "Don't the mages do anything to stop these bandits? How long have they been going around terrorizing the town?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 pm
Lydia allows herself a smile as the building the group was staying at comes into view, having thought for a moment that she lost track of where it was. She approaches the door and takes hold of the handle, giving it a pull to open it only to find it... locked? Thinking maybe it was the wrong direction, she tries giving it a few pushes only to find the same result.

"Um... Hello?" She asks, knocking on the door. Wondering why the others would let them close up while she was still out.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 am
"Few years?" With barked with a rough laugh. "Thiev;s guild has been trying to get into this town for well over 20 years. Of course they dont let the word get out. Dont want to seem weak by not being able to break into a town by my reaconing"

Turning an eye he Elena he was about to speak before a knock at the door caught his attenttion. Pushing himself from the table he wlaked to the door and pulled it open "I suppose your with Elena and the rest of them" he said matter of factly. Letting Lydia in he barred the door again.

"Mage's have tried to stop them, but people are adaptive, you find a spell to pin point them, they find a way to misdirect. Mages charmed and dominated those they captured. Thieves came up with ways to efectivly dispell it. But those who where just in are a bad lot. Got their hands on some powerful magic from what I can tell. Very...Ambitious lot I can tell ye. But I'm not so helpless myself" He said with a wink befoer turning to Lydia "Would you care for a drink? On the house"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 am

“Hiya Lydia”
Elena said with a warm smile. “Come sit down beside the fire & heat yourself up”

“Ambitious eh…. wonder if they’ll try to take over the guild”
she replied with a thoughtful glance. “We’ll just have to find ways to keep them on their toes” she added with a glint in her eye.

“I bet your not Pora” she added with a mischievous grin. “You’ve held them off this long”

x-wild-eyes-x

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 am
"Powerful magic, you say?" A grin slowly spread across Adriel's face. "Well, I certainly hope they make an attempt, at least. I could use a new magic weapon."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 am
"I take care of myself" He said with a wink. "I use to be an adventurer myself. Had some good times. But that was many. Many years ago"

"Maybe theres one in the belt you aquiered" he said in Dwarven to Adriel. A heraty laugh followed as he knew the trappings of those who took from foes at every available opertunity

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm
"If any guild would allow members like those two, I wouldn't welcome them no matter what kind. Mage, thief or warrior. If you're using intimidation to take advantage of people, your just another lowlife thug." Looking over to see Lydia, Miai offers a smile and nod.

"We'll certainly offer you whatever aid we can. You've certainly done admirably on your own, but a little help couldn't hurt, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 pm
"Some water, and something to eat if it isn't too much of a bother," she replies, looking around to see who was gathered in the room. Partially wondering what the conversation she'd walked in on was about, she chooses not to say anything.. figuring that she probably doesn't really want to know.

Taking a moment to remove her cloak, she sets it aside and moves to one of the tables closer to the fire.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm
Adriel's grin widened. "One could only hope." he replied in Dwarven, chuckling slightly.

"My thoughts exactly." He said to the paladin. "Intimidation is just brutish. That's why I use swift hands and a silver tongue."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff