Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:38 am
Callowyn of Calypso
Cally snorted, and relaxed into a chair. She had been up and about for the better part of the day.
"Don't hurt yourself!" She laughed.

mj falls on her butt hard. "too late" sweatdrop and then, of course, she starts laughing again. {{this accually sounds like me! i die of laughter WAY too much}}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:35 pm
cjcard21
Callowyn of Calypso
Cally snorted, and relaxed into a chair. She had been up and about for the better part of the day.

mj falls on her butt hard. "too late" sweatdrop and then, of course, she starts laughing again. {{this accually sounds like me! i die of laughter WAY too much}}

"Oh dear." Cally laughed in return, and helped mj up.
"Maybe you need a little more practice." She said.

((have you joined my guild yet? We need members! gonk ))  

Callowyn of Calypso

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:30 pm
Callowyn of Calypso
cjcard21
Callowyn of Calypso

"Oh dear." Cally laughed in return, and helped mj up.
"Maybe you need a little more practice." She said.

((have you joined my guild yet? We need members! gonk ))

mj laughed harder. "you think im not used to falling on my butt? im way too accident prone! no joke! i can trip on NOTHING AT ALL!!"

{{yes! i have joined your guild! its great! im planning on making one once i get enough gold blaugh }}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:33 pm
"Shall we get back to break dancing then?"  

Sir_Pal

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:51 pm
"i think ill stay away from breakdancing for a while, seeing how accident prone i am!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:52 pm
cjcard21
"i think ill stay away from breakdancing for a while, seeing how accident prone i am!" sweatdrop

"Practice makes perfect!" Cally said cheerfully as she dumped her dirty glass into the sink.
"This place is seriously dead."  

Callowyn of Calypso

murderface

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:28 pm
Wanders into bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:12 pm
Callowyn of Calypso
cjcard21

"Practice makes perfect!" Cally said cheerfully as she dumped her dirty glass into the sink.
"This place is seriously dead."

"your right" said mj as she took a seat at the bar. "its really dead."  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:11 pm
murderface
Wanders into bar.

"Welcome!" Cally said in a falsely bright voice.
"Would you like something to eat or drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:36 pm
Crystal slowly slipped into the bar, watching cautiously as she watched everyone else laughing and socializing. Bringing herself up as tall as she could--Which wasn't very tall--She walked up to the bartender, speaking politely, "'Scuse me, but could I please have a glass of water? I'm parched."

The bartended nodded, "Here you go Miss, enjoy yourself."

"Thank you." Crystal brushed a piece of copper coloured hair away from her face as she gulped down the water quickly and let out a sigh of content. She grabbed a handful of beer nuts as she dug her hand into her pocket, handing the bartender some money. Then she gazed around, wondering if those around her were friends or foes.  

Bittersweet_3

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:57 pm
Bittersweet_3
Crystal slowly slipped into the bar, watching cautiously as she watched everyone else laughing and socializing. Bringing herself up as tall as she could--Which wasn't very tall--She walked up to the bartender, speaking politely, "'Scuse me, but could I please have a glass of water? I'm parched."

The bartended nodded, "Here you go Miss, enjoy yourself."

"Thank you." Crystal brushed a piece of copper coloured hair away from her face as she gulped down the water quickly and let out a sigh of content. She grabbed a handful of beer nuts as she dug her hand into her pocket, handing the bartender some money. Then she gazed around, wondering if those around her were friends or foes.

Cally grinned, indentifying with the girl's shyness, and slid into a seat next to her.
"So whats up?" She asked, cocking her head to one side and grinning.
"You want something to eat? We've got plenty of time on our hands." Cally gestured to the rest of the staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:29 pm
He just smiled and waved at the new girl in response to Cally's gesture.  

Sir_Pal

Shade264

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:34 am
This place doesn't seem to get a lot of action. I like it here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:11 pm
Shade264
This place doesn't seem to get a lot of action. I like it here.

Cally bounced in her seat. "Ohmagosh, theres three new people at a time! Welcome! Welcome!" She giggled.
"Anything to eat? Drink? Whatever we can do to make you comfortable!"  

Callowyn of Calypso

Shade264

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:10 am
Actually I've been here before. As for something to eat or drink no thank you.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games