Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinian the Third

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:48 am

-is now stalking- << >>
If you're looking for an RP to jump into, why not check out the medieval one I'm trying to start up again. Literacy is hard to come by, and we need someone like you around here.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:09 pm
Hi! I'm Purple Topaz and obviously I love all things Sonic! x)
Um my fav color is purple and... I love to be funny and random! :]

Purple Topaz

Nondescription

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 am
Hi. I'm Treble Depardieu, and I love Sonic stuff. The characters, the merchandise, everything. I've been playing the games since I was 10, and collecting the plush dolls since I was 12.
Uh... I guess that's all. Hi again smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm
Hi i just joined! i am Iheart4dfish, you can call me fishy..'i like fruit and i like chocolate but not together'...if you can tell me where that quote is from then you get a cookie and my respects.i was wondering if any one knows what roleplay i should join in this here guild! i wanna be omega...as weird as that sounds so yeah any one...
also Bazinga!

Galabeetle

Dapper Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Axel Blaze Christopher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wassup my peeps....Names Blitz Christopher Doom...but you can call me Blitz....I like sonic games...der alright I guess..better than most things I do.....Umm I grew up as you can see from my appearance above..I am 13 and my past account was XXBlitzTheHedgehogXX but I got banned((Dunno y)) and...my past was...really confusing so...yeah see ya later *Teleports*  
zpimp22 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:55 pm
Hey guys I'm Zak and I love the whole RP scene. I created my own character and am starting my own RP for doing that! mrgreen .So what I'm saying is: come join it!And if you don't, Kurema's gonna come kill you! scream  

zpimp22

kitsuneloyal18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:38 am
hi Kitsune is in the house and I like rps for fun and by the way, Down with the Overlanders!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 pm
er..hi? I'm new here, and my name's obviously xx Dream Whisperer xx. I prefer to be called Dream, though, it's much easier that way^^. Hmm, what to say? I love Sonic. I go crazy for him >w<. Been a fan of his for a few years, now, and..yeah. I love roleplaying, and making fan characters..I've drawn a whole bunch of them, and you can see some of them on my DA account, which is pretty much the same as my username, only with no spaces. I'm nice, friendly, and maybe a bit shy..but overall a bubbly and energetic person^^. I love to draw, sing, play on my DSi all day and go on Gaia..it rocks<3. Sometimes during roleplays, I may be a bit slow to post..but that's only cuz I make sure my posts are good and well-written before posting.. But i'm working on that..^^;; So, um...I think that's about it. PM me if you have questions or something. I'm friendly, and usually always online =).  

Dreamverie

Ice-Cold Dreamer

yukithewhitewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:41 pm
I'm Matthew like most of my friends I'll let you call me by my nickname Yuki. I like honest and honorable people, well thought out characters such as mine which took 4 years to create to his full glory, and rping. I dislike People who a dishonest or disrespectful and I absolutly dispise the word 'retard' because I have Autism and most equate that with being retarded. My hobbies include but are not limited too drawing, rping, and Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:30 am
Hey I'm Leonardo, most people call me Leo but on Gaia People call me : Blackscar, Scar, or Kuro I'm fine with either. (RPC are usually called by those as well XD) well anyways, I'm on Gaia mainly becouse I love to RP, I'v been rping on gaia for 5 years now, and yes I'm Semi Lit, I Hate people correcting my typos and bugginh me about "not puting a F'ing! comma there" its ticks me off. like come man I get it, you can write perfectly, but I can too, I just chose not too, becouse were all diffrent in are quotas and my quota is as long as you can read it and understand what It said, anything beyond that just make Rping work,not fun, so please back off >.>.

anyway sorry about that rant but it needed to be know about me...I guess..., anywho I'v been looking for a Good RP Sonic guild and it seems like the rest are like died or something, and it bothered me becouse I F'ing Love Sonic (gonna get the new Sonic generation btw *just a side note*) so yeah I hope me and this guild as well as the members work out and become friends, oh and I'm alittle bit Hyper active and weird sometimes so please if I'm bother or offending anyone, please let me know thew pm. and Btw Yuki ,I'm just like you when it comes to the Honest part. :3

Please if anyone has any suggestion on an RP i should join in here please let me know.  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 am
Hi all! I am Katherine! 21 years old and been playing Sonic since I owned a Genesis as a young kid! razz He's always been my fave character and probably always going to be! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 am
onepiecegirl
Hi all! I am Katherine! 21 years old and been playing Sonic since I owned a Genesis as a young kid! razz He's always been my fave character and probably always going to be! heart

welcome to the guild Katherine :3  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mureun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:44 am
Hello, I'm Zoe.

Came here because people actually write more than one sentence for roleplay (that is so hard to find you guys! What has roleplay become?!) I've only done hominid roleplay in the past, but I've always wanted to Sonic roleplay. I hope to try that out here.

About mexxxxxxxxxx
I'm on the path to becoming a Marine Biologist. I also love nature in general really. Kind of outdoorsy.

EDIT: I also have really crappy internet connection though. I probably WONT be able to roleplay for a while. But I always remember this place! So maybe when we get it fixed I can participate way more.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 am
♔ up and down

I feel like I have already done this...Ah well!

Heeeeyyyy there! My name is Amelia, but you can call me Kitty. I live in the USA, I'm a gamer and I freaking love Nutella. /Irrelevant I guess/

I have been a Sonic fan since 2001, and I follow along with SEGA and the Archie Comic's. I've played basically all the games, haven't read ALL the comic's yet- which also includes Sonic Universe and the Knuckles one's bwaha.

I'm a bit of a big fan when it comes to the hedgie- have all the comic's and games I can get, plushie's, figures...Yep yep. I also obsess over a lot of other things but that's beside the point.
STRANGE, ISN'T IT?

I'm REALLY friendly, so why not talk to me? :'3

I believe that's it...Bai!
P.S Can somebody please get my goal post back, the tornado has it. D:

~Kitty

♔ and all around

please pet

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

Scratch Darkpaw

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm
gaia_gaiagold Kon'nichiwa! gaia_gaiagold

gaia_angelleft The name's Remus, but friends call me "Scratch". I'm a furry by heart, and slacker by choice. That means I just wanna kick back and relax during a roleplay, hehh! gaia_angelright

gaia_nitemareleft If you ask for any gold, items, or information other than what I'm showing, you'll feel a nightmare more than anything you've seen, heard, or felt in your entire life... gaia_nitemareright

gaia_diamond I'm both a Sonic fan, as well as a Sega fan. The games I play mostly are Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC Japanese import) and Sonic the Hedgehog (XBOX 360). gaia_diamond

gaia_crown Well, I'm all done! gaia_crown

gaia_gaiagold Sayonara! gaia_gaiagold

◊Sonic Discussion◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas