Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otaku Tomodachi

Back to Guilds

A great place where friends can stay in touch, share things, play games and spend time with each other. 

Tags: Friends, Chat, Happy, Hangout, Game 

Reply Otaku Tomodachi
Otaku RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitti Meere
Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm
A clanging noise around the back of the ship drew my attention. Kyler sniffed the air quietly. His eyes widened and he started to say something, only to cut off abruptly as the mechanic emerged from beneath the hull.

A human of aveage height and a relatively sturdy build, the mechanic could easily blend into a crowd. Dark eyes were shielded from sight by shaggy brown bangs. Kyler heard my sharp intake of breath and braced himself. Instead of a shriek, he heard a nearly inaudible whisper. "Rai?"

The mechanic looked up and froze for a split second. A cautious look entered his eyes and he took a step forward. He held out his hands, plam up. His voice was rough and had a painfully hopeful tone that tore my heart. "Kit?"

I fairly flew across the feet that separated us and into his arms. He held me tight against him, as if he would never let me go. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on to him, burying my face in his shoulder. His scent remained the same as it had always been: a mixture of the metals and oils used to repair his machines, the scent of the desert and the harsh winds of Tatooine, and something that was purely Rai. I felt the tears pricking at my eyes and this time didn't hold them back, soaking part of his shirt.

His hands roamed over my back, both soothing and anchoring me. Warmth from his body passed to me, encouraging me to press closer. "Rai, Rai, Rai....I missed you so much. I never thought I'd see you again."

His voice rumbled in his chest. "I never stopped looking for you two. Even when that woman threatened my job, I just packed up and left. I had to find you."

Kyler's eyes watered and he blinked the itchiness away. Of course Rai hadn't stopped looking. He was possibly the most loyal person he knew and even with the guy being completely in love with me, he was also Kyler's best friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:39 pm
I jumped from shadow to shadow quickly and without causing a distraction. "I wonder if there is anyone that can help us." My words were faint as I headed towards the garage.

I came to a stop along the side of the garage and waited for a minute. I swiftly glide out from the shadows and into the building. The building smelled as a normal ship garage. The smell of oil and exast filled the air. I scouted out the ships that were currently in the shop as well as the mechanics. There were many different races working in this garage. I spotted an Iridonian and headed his way.

"I need someone to get me and a crew to Anchorhead quickly and under the radar." The random gear head looked slightly puzzled and I quickly realized that I had just spoken straight English. I repeated the same in basic. The alien understood quickly and pointed me to were Kitti and Kyler were at. I nodded to the Iridonian in thanks and headed there way.

"I heard you might be able to get us to Anchorhead." My voice remained low as to not draw attention. I walked up to mechanic and raised my head just enough so that one could barely see my eyes.

((For those that don't know Basic, short for Galactic basic, is the universal language from star wars. Most aliens speak it or at least understand it. It is very similar to english with a some differences. The written form, Aurebesh, replaces each letter with a different shape.))  

SirArokie
Vice Captain

shalunya
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 pm
While Arokie was making arrangements Simon and I waited outside just strolling the sidewalk to just to avoid drawing attention to our party. While we were waiting, we overheard a conversation started to hear bits of a conversation that two young men were having.

The taller of the two said, "I don't care! It's driving me crazy! I miss when we could say whatever the hell we wanted, go wherever we wanted and think whatever we wanted."

"Keep your voice down. You know she has spies everywhere and I don't feel like going to jail tonight." said the other one.

"I'd rather be in jail!! It's better to really be in jail than stuck in a life that feels like jail." the tall one said.

The short one said, "Look, it's bad enough that she's taken our jobs and that she's taken away all the fun. But we won't be able to help the revolution from jail. Now, shhhhhhhhh you know we being watched."

With that they fell silent. Simon and I just looked at each other wondering just what was happening here on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 am
Rai stiffened as Arokie approached and held me tighter. I said quietly, "Rai, this is one of the people who rescued Ky and me. He can be trusted, at least so far."

Kyler nodded his assent. The young mechanic eyed the Jedi carefully and asked gruffly, "Anchorhead? What business do you have there?"  

Kitti Meere
Crew

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:50 pm
"I'm afraid that the Star Forge map has been reactivated somehow. I sense that it might have some connection to how the creatures are acting strange." I looked around quickly making sure that no one else was near by before continuing. "I trust that you can get us there quickly and without anyone else knowing."

I looked around for a speeder or another vehicle that could transport us quickly to our destination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am
Simon and I were quite curious about this "Revolution" that was to be taking place. He were hoping that Anchorhead was far enough away not to feel the effects of it. I wasn't certain it was.

And just who was "She." Was this Kitti and Ky's stepmother? Certainly not. But if it were, that would mean that she's married to the most powerful man in this sector....... and that Kitti and Ky are practically royalty. Which would make sense as to why Dr. Oberman would have wanted to perform his experiments on them. And if this evil force is their stepmother, she probably approached Dr. Oberman to take the children to keep them out of the way while she single handedly destroyed the empire it took centuries to build.

I had to check my theory with Kitti. I said to Simon, "Come on we have I have to talk to Kitti."

Simon and I slipped into the corner of the hanger. I caught Kitti's eye and gave her a little nod. I then stepped into the lavatory and waited patiently for Kitti to join me.  

shalunya
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kitti Meere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:24 am
I disentangled myself from Rai and left the boys to talk with Arokie about travel plans. Heading over to the door I had seen Shay disappear into, I discovered the lavatory. Opening the door, I asked, "Shay, what do you need?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:42 pm
"Kitti, who is your stepmother? Who is your Father? I mean, you don't mind telling me do you?" I didn't want to tell her my whole theory until I found out if I were correct. If her Father was just some average Joe I wouldn't want her to know just what I'd been thinking. But if he was, the revolution could certainly be a dangerous for him.  

shalunya
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kitti Meere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 pm
I stared at Shay. "My Stepmother? My dad? Um...."

She nodded.

I sighed. "Dad owns a moisure farm in the middle of nowhere, although that pretty much describes Tatooine itself. Dad's last name is Skydreamer, and it's fairly accurate. He dreams up a lot of stuff. Most of the time it works. The times it doesn't....it blows sky-high. So...since mother made him patent his inventions, he's pretty well-off.

"My Step-Mother is worse than a Rancor. She's evil."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm
"Well, when you talked about how evil she was and now we hear talk that there it's a woman in power here. She's got everyone running scared. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't your StepMother. But there's talk of a "revolution," does Rai know anything about it? Because I'd like to be gone from here before anything happens. The last thing I wish to do is to get caught in another battle like the one that killed my Father.

How quickly can we get out of here and be on our way to Anchorhead?" I asked Kitti.

I wasn't entirely convinced that her stepmother was just a simple farmer in the middle of nowhere. I mean, how does a farmer and his wife afford to send there kids to school on a distant planet. Something is not quite adding up here.  

shalunya
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 pm
I looked at the mechanic blankly waiting for an answer. "Can you get us to Anchorhead or not? If you are incapable of getting us there, please point me to a speeder that I can drive myself." I turned around and started inspecting the speeders around the garage.

A voice from my past played in my mind.

"Go ahead....Activate it. This is the last one that we need." I looked over at the cloaked figure beside me cautiously before waving my hand in front of the device. The device suddenly came to life. Soon a map of the galazy showed up. I entered the data from the other Star Maps and the Star Forge showed up.

"Finally the moment we have been waiting for. The Star Forge is within our grasp."

I closed my eyes and pushed the thoughts from my mind. "So are you going to be able to get us there quickly or not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 pm
Rai's dark eyes narrowed. "I don't like your tone. I've lived here for most of my life and few people I've met are as rude as you. I can get you to Achorhead, yes. So can nearly anyone in this hangar. However, if you want to entrust your safety to one of those lowlifes, be my guest."

Kyler stepped back, letting Rai handle this. "A speeder like that isn't gonna last long. That one's trash. I should know...it's mine. Plus...the way's full of traps made and operated by 'her Ladyship.'"

He spat the name out distastefully, as if it made his mouth foul.  

Kitti Meere
Crew

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm
"Trust me when I say that if I could drive myself I would." My words were quiet and quick.

"You don't think that it's a danger that I'm even here right now? If....." I stopped quickly and took a deep breath before continuing. "If 'her ladyship' were to know I was here don't you think that guards would be surrounding the building that we are standing in?"

I looked around before continuing, "Do you have any idea who I am? Do you know of the human that was banished from the planet after the massive pod racing incident a few hundred years ago?" My voice fell to a whisper ensuring that nothing heard me. "That was the last day they allowed me to stay on this planet."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 am
Kitti and I emerged in time to see the exchange of terse words between Rai and Arokie.

As we joined the others I asked Kyler, "Do we have an ETD (estimated time of departure)? I'm getting a little antsy just standing around."

Kyler shrugged his shoulders and threw a nod in the direction of Rai as if to say "Ask him."

So I stepped over to Simon and whispered to him, "No luck.........."

In the middle of my sentence there was a huge boom, the reverberations could be felt like an earthquake through the garage and we all looked to each other trying to ascertain what that sound could have been. From the corner of the musty garage one of the mechanics yelled, "Viva Revoluzione!" Another one shot him a look as if to say, "Shut up you are going to get us all killed."

Before we knew it there were people spilling into the streets. The first one wore expressions of confusion, searching for clues about that huge boom that disrupted their midday monotony. But it soon became clear that people were staunchly declaring their position in the revolution. No matter what the source of the noise was, it was clear that the citizens felt like this was the start of their war.

The noise from the crowds began to grow. The tension became so thick it stuck to everything like molasses, weighing it down with this thick, gooey, dark blanket. I looked at Rai with pleading eyes, "Rai get us out of here NOW!."  

shalunya
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kitti Meere
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:53 am
I glanced between my brother and Rai. Noting the distrusting look Rai threw in Arokie's direction, I pleaded. "Please, just get us out of here!"

A second explosion rocked the building and chunks of the ceiling toppled. I closd my eyes tightly, not wanting to get the resulting dust in my eyes. Rai's warm hand closed about my wrist and tugged gently, but urgently. I reached out and managed to snatch Shay's shirt sleeve.

She quickly got the message and soon we were all linked together, following Rai as he led us through the blinding mass of dust and sand. In the shelter of the ship Rai had been repairing, I managed to get the grit out of my eyes enough to blink and blearily peer about.

The hangar was chaos. Mechanics and townspeople rallied against what appeared to be soldiers. "Rai? Who are they?"

His countenance was grim. "'Her Ladyship's troops. They've taken over and pressed to keep the people silent."

Kyler's eyes widened. His voice was hushed. "How did all of this happen in the six months we've been away?"

Rai laughed bitterly. "It's been coming for a while. As kids, we just weren't aware of the corruption. Didn't you notice your dad's worry? That's why he originally decided to send you off-planet. Of course, your rancor of a step-mother decided that it would give her the leverage she needed if you were kidnapped."

I bit my lip. Rai still didn't know about the experimentations. As a third explosion rocked the building, Rai powered up the engines. He looked at Arokie. "Anchorhead's the center of this mess. You still want to head there?"

I gasped. "Wait! We're missing Rayne!"

Rai's dark eyes narrowed. "I'll get us outside the city. Hurry and get you friend. With all the fighting, you'll be lucky to find them."  
Otaku Tomodachi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff