Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:17 pm
(Lady receptionist)

-A lady was at the reception desk and she replied.- "Oh is that so? SHe gave her a key with a number on it." -it's a key to a west wing room. please go to the door with the same number as your key, thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay." -she smiled and bowed before returning back to her stationary spot and waiting any other new comers with a bright smile.-  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:19 pm
"thank you." Kai bowed to show his curtisy and left to the west wing.  

Lyra Shay James

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 am
Damion:*Sits on the bench waiting for people to enter the building,planning to make a friend*
Whaat am i doin' here this is a waste of time.thats it im leavin.
OOC razz arty to hide in crowd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 pm
*walks to reception desk*Hello i'm ubel damon i'm a vampire i'd like a room please something dark please  

bloodyflutist

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 pm
A man answered "Ah is that so? Very well then." -He gave her her own set of keys with a random number on it.- "go to the dark Wing as you prefer. the number on your key should match the door number of your room. He pointed to her towards a dark gloomy hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm
thank you very much bows head in respect*enters shadows and heads for room*  

bloodyflutist

Rose of Morpheus

Shadowy Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:08 am
User Image .::. Selene Dumont .::.

The door to the hotel was pushed open by a single hand, well manicured with nails trimmed to a fine point that could dig into the human flesh as readily as any cat's. They tap the glass lightly as she pushes the door wider, enough to allow herself entrance inside. As the door swings shut and clicks, announcing her arrival to all those in the entrance way of the hotel, they would turn their eyes upon a rather strange creature. She looked to be about eleven years old, though tall and willowy with an impressive height of around 5'8". Perhaps she was an albino. The skin that covers her flat and curveless frame is almost a pasty white and framed in mid-knee length silver hair that is shiny and well-kept just like her hands. As for attire, she is rather provocative, or rather it would be if she had anything at all to offer. Belts make up her clothing, wrapping arond her flat chest and her hips, the loops and links interlocking to make clothing that was just decent enough for public wear. On her feet are huge army style boots with metal tips and if she kicked anyone where they didn't want, they'd be down for awhile holding themselves with tears in their eyes.

For a finishing touch there is a holster around her hips, hanging there limply with one huge butcher knife in one holder and the other empty for the blade was in her hand. A knife weilding youngster. Was she here to rob the place blind? Maybe go on a tantrum of violence that was purely based on adrenaline and hormones. It was most likely the thought in their minds as they watched her walk across the room with muscles tense and her blade dancing and swinging like a pendulum of doom. Recently in news papers there were talks of small groups of girls jumping a single target and filming their assault. Stabbings with a pair of scissors, cutting hair, strangling, beating, blood seeking. It seemed any female in adolescence has become a bigger threat than any enemy with bombs could dream of.

Approaching the receptionist desk, she brings the knife up and stabs the tip down into the woodwork, peering at the person behind the desk and not so much seeking the actual owner. Without missing a beat, she leans forward and growls through her pursed lips.

"Room. Now."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageKatrina walked into the hotel, her large eyes scanning over the decorative room before her. Heh...how lucky were we to find this place Sayo?

There was another voice in her head as she thought this, only different from her own.
I guess. It's not the greatest place I've ever seen though.

Awww, you're always so critical about things!

Ignoring the sigh she got from Sayo, Katrina walked up to the front desk alongside another girl (selene) who was also asking for a room, in a rather gruff manner, Katrina thought. "I'd like a room too, thank you."

She needs to cheer up a little! She thought this referring to the girl next to them who had asked for a room.

Who's the 'critical' one now? I kinda like her...

Oh, shush you.  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Rose of Morpheus

Shadowy Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 am
User Image .::. Selene Dumont .::.

Patience was something that she didn't have much of. As the lady behind the desk fumbles with the keys, the demoness could only drag her blade out of the desk and slam it once more. This time, though, it's right between the fingers of the woman's hand and at this, she drops a key out on the desk. Reaching over, Selene snatches up the key and then plucks the blade out from the desk. It was in the same hall as the other dark monsters and creatures and humans with sadistic tastes. Perfectly fine with her. Dangling the key before her eyes a moment, she catches the number as it twists and turns before her. Once in her mind, she shoves the key into the empty holster and turns around and away from the rather perky looking woman that had come next to her. Stopping a moment, she glances back, walks over, grabs the hilt of her knife and jerks it upwards, staring right into the receptionist's eyes. A small cheshire like grin comes her lips before she purrs to the woman.

"Your lips look delicious...."

Then she turns back around and she walks off in the direction of the hallway where she would find her room, her muscles tense still but the knife swaying about in her fingers as carefree as a butterfly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:17 am
(( Ok so i take it you went to the dark wing correct? PLease mention where you before leaving. and unfortunately we're under attack but i think i'll have the attack end. for now.))  

Valcazar
Captain

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 pm
((can someone give katrina a room? ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 am
OOC:OK, noone hurt me fer doin this without bein vice captain
Receptionist Dude sad watching Katrina walk up)
hello, i presume u want a room.
*fishes fer key*
hmm, human i see...((im drawin straws to see wat wing she gets excluding dark wing)) West wing it is heres yer key Ma'am  

Therealpayne
Crew

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageKatrina threw her hands up in the air. "About time!" She instantly settled down and smiled sweetly at the man. "Thank you, sir."

She took the key and walked away, the key dangling from her hand.

((thank you! =D -_- geez...that sure took long enough. she probably would get the west wing anyway though since no one knows about sayo like i said in her profile.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 pm
OOC: Ok honestly i was expecting some other people to arrive here to respond. i thank you Therealpayne for doing that. don't worry you won't get your fingers cut or anything for doing it. i'm not a cruel manager....yet. lol just kidding. well as always i'll keep coming back to see if i'm needed and to update on my posts.  

Valcazar
Captain

letsdance_DJ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:34 pm
*walks to receptionist's desk*
May I please have a room in the West Wing?  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff