Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Konoha Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm
Reign's clone suddenly ran to Reign's room and stayed there for a few minutes, then came out and said to Meili, "It has been a pleasure talking to you." then evaporated, and now something began to form in the doorway. Very dramatically, the original Reign fully fased into existance, streched for a bit afterwords, and then said, "That may be a little dramatic, but it is too refreshing to pass up when I get the chance." He shut the door and motioned for Meili to follow him, saying, "Jiraiya is downstairs, which I only know because he would be up here if something wasn't the matter, so let's go." and Reign headed down stairs, almost certain that Meili would follow.

(Alice, may I ask you for a pronunciation of two Japanese words written in English letters? I just want to see whether or not I have them correct... Go-ruden (Go-rue-den) Keiteki (Kay-ee-take-ee). I have a good feeling about Go-ruden, but I am having my doubts about how I did Keiteki)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 am
Meili shrugged his shoulders and followed him without hesitation.

(I know Kei (Kay) Teki (tech-key?) )  

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm
(From what I've been seeing, Japanese words usualy have it where the vowels start a new syllable. And in case you're wondering, Go-ruden Keiteki means Golden Whistle. I got that off of a site that specifically generates the name of you're Zanpakuto in it's Bankai state when you enter your first and last name.... I was really bored yesterday.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 pm
(lol. Close. But remember, R's have an L sound to them. Go-lu-den Kay-te-key. Hiten was correct. Though there's more of in E sound at the end of kay. And as for to ru into lu, when Japanese people say the U sound, they don't pucker their lips like American's do. Instead, their lips come close together, like you're wistling. Heh, same shape as the name of your Zanpakuto.)  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 am
(*Smacks head* should've had a V8... sweatdrop err, forgot about the R --> L thing...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:57 pm
(So...happy fourth...)  

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm
(sorry been busy, so am i postin here as aeon or hospital sweatdrop haven't been home in a week)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm
(YES)  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 am
(Me - Are you insane?
You - No...
Me - Then something is wrong with you...)

(If you guys would do something nice for me, could you go to http://www.freepsnpoints.com/?i=46229 it's free PS3 money after so many people go to it, and if 40 go, I'll have a total of $130)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 pm
(Scratch that, just found out it's a scam, though I'm not sure how they can get anything from us...)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Aeon appeared at the hotel room after leaving kirie. He thought about how he met neji and shino. "i hope it doesn't mess anything up" He said to himself as he pulled out an instant ramen pack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 pm
"Well," Reign said from a corner behind Aeon, "that's no surprise. But you not being with Kirie is... where is she?"  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 am
"hospital i think, i left one of my seals with her" The seal will allow him to zip to her at second's notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:08 pm
"Well, in that case," Reign said as he stared at Aeon's ramen pack hungrily, "if you have another one of those, I can supply some hot water." Reign said hopefuly.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:42 am
Aeon laughed and pulled out another ramen pack and gave it to Reign.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff