Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 pm
"Um it's nice to meet you too" Kaiyo said, she bent down and petted the cat. She had always wanted a cat of her own. She liked how independent a free-thinking they were.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:27 pm
"I... Uh... Guess?" He said holding his arm out. "You aren't going to eat me now right?" He said with a smile.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 pm
Kunji looks at Kaiyo's eyes "So your a vampire if im wrong corret me" he said smiling.....Hmmm 2 hours till curfew ill sneak out then and grab some food......Conser walks back to Kunji and jumps onto Kunji's shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:35 pm
" Heheh, No not at all," she said getting up," If I did, I would have to kill myself for dishonoring my family."

Reagan smiled, like it was so simple to say that, before reaching her hand out to his arm.

" Why don't you tell me a little about yourself, you seem interesting. Im sure Haki would like to know more about you too."

She could see all the veins in his arm, which shook her back a little. But looking past that she could see his energy lighting off his skin. It made her soul go wild for what it craved.  

PunkUnderPrep

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:37 pm
"Um yes. And your a demon right?" She asked Kungi, even though she already knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:42 pm
Kuro Masuku
rather_bored
Shaking, Demetri nodded. I can do this. I can do this.

((Oh dear, i suck at posting in this sweatdrop ))

"Hey kid you ok?" Ivan asked

"Ivan, he said he is scared of Humans, maybe hes scared of everyone else too" Nika suggested

"Maybe Nika" Ivan said looking at Demetri suspicously

"Lets introduce him to the pack!" Nika said with a smile

"I don't Nika, they..." Ivan started but was cut off by Nika

"Pwease Ivan?" She asked giving his puppy dog eyes

"Oh alright" Ivan said giving in "Your evil, you know that" he tease as he and Nika left to find the pack and Nika was Dragging along Demetri

By now Demetri was frozen in fear. He had lost count of how many times that had happened by now. Well, this is why i'm here, i guess. That didn't change the fact that this was going to be a long and hard process.  

rather_bored

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:42 pm
'Yep im a demon all right." Kunji said this holding up his arms and putting them behind him "So where were you going before i scared you?" his face had a warming look on his face. conser looks back and see's Jenny and a nother girl and she had cat ears Conser gos crazy and runs at the ather girl next to Jenny  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:46 pm
"I was off to the library to go and get my book. I forgot it there earlier." Kaiyo said as her eyes followed the cat named Consor over to the two girls. The one who laughed and the one with the cat ears. She could see why Consor went over to the one with cat ears.  

lila1616

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:56 pm
Kunji turns around and lites the floor infront of Conser on fire for a sec to keep him from hurting anyone the flame scared Conser and he ran back to the girl and hid behind her Kunji walks over to Jenny and her new friend "Hi Umm sorry about the cat and fire thing...........Nice ears and tail." he said with a smile and wide eyed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:58 pm
she felt some fur rub her leg and she bent down and said "hey little buddy" with an adoring smile at the cat.  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Kaiyo could see how much Kunji really loved Consor. She could see the connection betweent the two and how deep their bond was and how it would never be broken.

Kaiyo turned to the girls and smiled at them " What are your names?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:18 pm
"Well, me and Jenny go back to when she was eight and I was ten. I saved her from a bully and we have been attached at the hip since then. But lately shes been growing up. I think she wants to be on her own so I've been letting her, but she still seems upset. I don't know what to do with her. I feel like I'm her parent, but I guess I technically am since I watch over her and everything." Jake said as he stared at his arm.

Jenny smiled at the new girl and Kunji. "Hi. I'm Jenn." She said with a smile. She didn't even notice the fire part.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:31 pm
"I'm Kaiyo, you two seem like your really close." she said. She could sense that Jake was right and that something was going on inside the girl even though she put on a bubbly exterior.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 pm
Kunji looks down the hall and thinks he saw something conser jumps back on Kunji's shoulder and sits there watching all that happens "Hmmm well im guess i'll go get something to eat." he said looking down the hall  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 pm
"So whats your name kitty demon" Nika asked

"Nika, you don't even know his name and you want to introduce him to everyone! Ugh, atleast he might be a nice friend for you" Ivan said

"S-Sorry Ivan" Nika said looking down

"Oh now don't be depressed, I didn't mean it like that" Ivan said

"Yes y-you did" Nika said sadly "You always th-thought it was s-s-stupid that I want to make friends before I actually k-k-know them" Nika's eyes teared up, she was very easy to upset. He let go of Demetri and ran down a seperate hall with her face in her hands, crying and ran past Reagan, Kaiyo, Kunji, Jenny and Jake.

"Nika!" Ivan yelled after her as he grabbed Demetri and started after her "Listen here demon, if you want to live you will help me get my sister back. I know her like this and she won't talk to me so your going to help me, understand?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff