Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 pm
"Any time, bud," Jaime said in response. "We're almost there," he said as they hit the bottom of the stairs. He led Darren to the car and helped him into the back seat and slid in next to him. Inside the car, he kept his arm around Darren, rubbing his back to soothe him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:33 pm
Darren smiled at that, allowing himself to be helped in and then feeling Jaime next to him. He leaned into Jaime, his head against the other's chest. He was quiet a moment before mumbling, "I would never hurt you like that, Jam." Darren was referring to the drunken incident, "You're my best friend. Always."

Sorcia had started the car by now, driving off after Maddix got in his vehicle to follow behind.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 pm
Jaime held Darren close, stroking his back to comfort him. "I know...I'm sorry. My temper got the best of me," he whispered. rocking a bit as he held Darren.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:46 am
Darren nodded into Jaime's chest, "We've both got tempers..I'm sorry I had to make that lie." he was referring to the situation when they'd been caught, "I didn't want to cause you more trouble than was necessary, and I couldn't think of anything else on the moment." his words were becoming fainter now, clearly falling asleep against Jaime. "Thank you for helping me, Jam." Darren said softly.

They pulled into the driveway and parked, with Maddix parking on the street edge. He hopped out of his car quickly while Sorcia headed to the door to unlock it and Maddix opened the car door, ready to help Jaime if necessary. "How is he?" Maddix asked Jaime in concern, worried for his little brother.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:55 am
Jaime kept rubbing Darren's back gently. "Don't worry about the lie," he said quietly. "I was more worried about causing you problems. I don't care what people think of me." He heard Darren's voice getting fainter. "Anytime...I'm always there for you." As Darren fell asleep, Jaime pressed his lips against his forehead softly before he felt the car coming to a stop. As the door was open, he placed a hand under Darren's legs, the other around his back. Jaime never realized how small he really was...or was it how strong Darren was? Either way, Jaime pulled Darren out of the car with ease. He looked at Maddix and responded to his question. "He'll be alright," he said quietly. "He just needs to sleep it off." Jaime continued towards the door, easily carrying Darren in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 am
Darren vaguely felt lips against his forehead before he completely sucumbed to slumber.

Maddix watched Jaime carry Darren out, remembering that Darren had carried Jaime similarly and differently many times. Although never for such a reason. Maddix shut the car door and then followed them inside, shutting and locking the house door behind them.

Sorcia came downstairs, "Your door is open, Jaime, I figured you'd want him in your room."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:52 am
"Thanks," Jaime said to Maddix quietly as he heard the car door close. He took him in through the door and gave Sorcia a weak smile. "Thanks, Sorcy. Could you grab a bottle of water from the fridge? I'm going to try to get him to drink some before he falls asleep completely," he said quietly. He carried Darren up the stairs and into his room, laying him gently on his bed. Adjusting the pillow behind Darren's head, Jaime looked down at him sympathetically and brushed the long black hair out of Darren's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:02 am
Sorcia nodded, " 'Kay, bro." She headed down and to the kitchen to retrieve the bottle of water and Maddix followed.

Darren lay still until the hair was brushed from his face. Then his eyes blinked a little and came half-open as his hand came up to Jaime's, holding it with his fingers under Jaime's palm and his thumb brushing the top of Jaime's hand.

Sorcia came in then, again followed by Maddix as she brought the water to Jaime. She looked down to Darren and placed her hand on his forehead before leaning to give his forehead a light kiss, "Night, Rad." And then she pulled away and turned to Jaime, wrapping her arms around him and taking advantage of Jaime's position to lean her head against his for a moment before tilting to press a kiss to the side of his head, "Night, bro. Love you."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:08 am
Jaime looked down softly at Darren, giving his hand a gentle squeeze as Darren took his hand. When Sorcia and Maddix came in, he took the water, and set it on the nightstand before returning Sorcia's embrace with his free hand. "Love you, too. Night. And...behave," he added with a bit of a smirk. After they left, Jaime focused his attention back on Darren. "How are you doing?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:12 am
Sorcia narrowed her eyes at that, tugging on Jaime's ear playfully, "Same to you," she added with a little smirk of her own. She and Maddix left before her statement could be explained, though the insinuation was clear..Jaime and Darren.

Darren had had his eyes on the door and they now went to Jaime as he smiled a little with his half-closed eyes. He repeated his earlier words, "As good as can be expected. You?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 am
Jaime felt himself blush for a quick second at Sorcia's comment. However, when he brought his focus back to Darren, it began to fade. "I'm alright," he said. "But don't worry about me." He reached for the water and unscrewed the top. "Here...drink some of this. It'll help," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:30 am
Darren eyed the water a moment, before sitting up a bit as he took the water and took a long drink before setting it back on the nightstand. He laid back down then with a yawn, rubbing at his eyes with his free hand before looking to Jaime. "Jaime..will you..sleep with me tonight?" he seemed both hesitant and hopeful.

They'd always slept together when they were younger, making forts or tents outside, or curling up together in bed or on the couch. And then they'd gotten into that stupid fight and hadn't slept remotely near each other since..Darren missed that..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:51 am
Jaime was happy to see Darren get some water in his system. The last thing he wanted was for Darren to wake up with a hangover. His expression softened even more when Darren asked him to stay with him. Giving his hand a squeeze, Jaime smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he said. "I've missed that a lot." He reluctantly released Darren's hand and began to help him get his shoes off before grabbing a tshirt and shorts for Darren, laying them on the end of the bed. "In case you wanted something more comfortable to sleep in," he said with a shrug. It had been so long, that he didn't know if his sleeping habits had changed, not knowing what he liked to sleep in. Jaime just preferred his boxers, but was a little hesitant because he didn't want Darren to get uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:03 am
Darren was pleased by Jaime's response and smiled a bit. As the other pulled out clothes, he nodded and sat up. Darren's movements were a bit shaky, but he changed quickly enough. The clock beside his bed flashed a time a little after midnight and he laid back down. Darren sat down in his shorts and shirts before laying back, watching Jaime all the while. He knew most guys preferred boxers or nothing at all, the former was fine by him, the latter creeped him out a bit. "It's good to be back." he remarked softly, referring to many things..Jaime's house, his room, being with Jaime, being best friends..he was glad to be back to it all.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:10 am
Since Jaime wouldn't fit in his own clothes, and he had no extra's of Darren's he resigned to sleep in boxers and the undershirt he was wearing. Draping the jersey and pants over the back of his computer chair, Jaime climbed into the bed under the covers, laying on his side so he could look at Darren. "I'm glad you're back, too," he said softly, looking into his eyes warmly. He reached out and placed a hand on Darren's upper arm, brushing his thumb lightly back and forth.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff