Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] Falling for You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 am
Kei turned around when C spoke, immediately shaking his head. "No, no. Its fine. I don't feel uncomfortable... Its just..." He really couldn't say that he felt embarrassed with the other not having a shirt on. That would have just been akward. Since no words were coming out of his mouth, Kei just turned around and continued to wash the dishes. "I-Its nothing, really... Just don't worry about it, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 pm
Rent_junkie

wahmbulance BUMP wahmbulance  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:44 pm
(Oh no. I'm so sorry.)

"Ok if you're sure. Can I help you with the dishes?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 pm
"Yes. I'm sure." He stated, hoping his smile would convince the other that he was completely fine with presence of his wings. Even if it made C shirtless... And it should not be possible for C to have wings since that stuff was in fairy tales... At least that was what he believed before Kei met C.

"Hmm? Oh, no. I'm fine. Why don't you go relax, I'll be finish in a minute then we can figure out what to do for the rest of the evening."

(Its fine^_^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm
"Ok. You really are a great person Kei." C went into the living room and laid down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:52 pm
When he finished the dishes, Kei went into the living room. "Alright. I'm all done. Would you like to watch a movie or something? Or we could play a card game. Have you ever played the game "War" before?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:07 am
"No I haven't.Well not that I know of. But it doesn't sound very nice. I don't want to fight with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:02 pm
"Oh, no. Its not us actually battling it out. Its basically we split the deck of cards. We can't look at what we have, that is considered cheating. You and I flip out top card and whoever has the highest number takes those cards. The point of the game is to have the whole deck." He walked over to the closet and searched for his deck of cards. When he found them, he looked at C. "Its easy and no fist fights. Come on; I'll show you. Its really fun. I promise." He sat down next to C and began explaining how to play "War" to the angel.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:00 pm
"Oh good I wouldn't want to hurt you." C smiled as Kei explained the game to him. "Ok I think I understand. Let's play."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff