Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 pm
Flare
User Image

Flare stomped her foot. "You're Lucky We're Friends." She said with her arms crossed and pointing at him. "Otherwise I'd kick you in the shin right about now." She smiled then out came a laugh. "I guess I'm a duck now! A Half Heartless Duck."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:23 pm
User ImageRegret chuckled "Feel free to kick me in the shin haha i don't really mind. I have been through worse."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 pm
Flare
User Image

"Nah, I'm Good." Flare ran her hand through her hair and moved it back. "Hmm....Some smoked salmon sounds nice." As she said that the stove already worked it's magic and she yanked it off the stove. "I could probably use a nap after this, My legs are starting to hurt a bit."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm
Regret smiled,"while your sleeping I'm gonna continue my training."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:51 pm
Flare
User Image

"Like You Need Anymore! Well At Least Not With Me." Flare took a bite of her salmon. "I imagine I'll be able to last longer the more I keep it up...Oh yeah...So Is there any need for Munny at all in this academy? I brought quite a lot.."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 pm
Regret thought for a moment, "you might need it when we travel but here there is no need."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:24 pm
User ImageChael projected his voice into the entire area, "Soon i will open this space up to 4 people and test you. Your test is different for each of you and unique to your weaknesses. It will not be easy, but this will be only the first of 5 tests i will put you through. Everytime a test is over i will close the area back down to 3, I don't want your training to be disturbed. Also, Asura, your "family" is not allowed to help you train or fight, this quest is yours, Regrets, and Flares alone/ You may keep them around since they don't technically count as people but for nothing more then talking. I will be watching, goodbye for now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:27 pm
User ImageRegret sighed and looked at Flare, "I swear he gets better as you know him, and he really does care. Even if he doesn't show it broadly." A slice of pizza appeared on the stove and Regret took a bite, when he was done chewing he said. "Normal food sometimes keeps you in check, don't expect salmon and such out in the other worlds."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm
Flare
User Image

"Uh-huh." She said as she took another bite and looked up at where she thought she heard the voice. "I can catch fish pretty easily though...you just evaporate the water."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 pm
Regret laughed as he finished his pizza, "Haha see I'm not the only one that thinks outside the box."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Vance lucis uzuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:18 am
User Image
ASURA
"I don't like bad people, they are mean"

?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?
Asura and his family had watched regret and flare "Well....." Asura summoned his keyblade and took his stance, copies of asura appeared but a copy of his dad also. "Uh oh." Asura frowned then remembered how regret and his dad were fighting causing the machine to scan his father and his TRUE powers "Regret shut it off!" Asura said as he dodged a large fire ball that was now headed for flare
(Yup X))

" So I think its best if you don't mess with me."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:53 am
User ImageRegret jumped in front of the fire ball and stuck his hand out to it, "blizzard storm!" A blizzard shot out of Regrets hand and froze the fire, he then summoned inner conflict and shattered the ice. "If Chael finds out a copy of dad was summoned he will be pissed, did you not hear what he said? Only us three can train us." Regret then yelled "computer shut down all clone programs, protocol 6, delete all data on "Dad". The copies all disappeared and the scan of dad that the computer got was gone. Regret then smiled and looked at Flare, "I always seem to be saving you." He laughed.  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:59 pm
Flare
User Image

Flare crossed her arms and frowned. "I'll Be Doing The Saving One Day..." Flare walked off. She was embarrassed by how strong everyone was and feeling pretty weak, a shiver went across her skin. "I Need To Toughen Up..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
ASURA
"I don't like bad people, they are mean"

Asura looked over at flare and smiled "So your flare....I'm asura......I know we already know each other but I want it to be a proper introduction..." He smiled and ate a lolli pop

" So I think its best if you don't mess with me."
User Image  

Vance lucis uzuma

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm
Regret walked over to Flare and put his arm around her, "hey, that wasn't meant to offend you or anything. I'm sure a girl as talented as you will become as strong if not even stronger then us. I'll help you train until that time." Regret smiled at her. "Asura will help too I'm sure, we are a team and there is no shame in having us help you."  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff