Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:01 am
Thinking, Kia begins to eat more slowly. She stares into the distance blankly. Then, she grins and looks back at Zaku. "I like Murasaki for a girl. You can decide if it's a boy," she says happily. After Kia had taken time to think about this pregancy, she has become more calm and level-headed about it.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:34 am
"I like that name. Well, I like the name Nakushiro for a boy." He found himself more excepting to his fatherly duties. "Thruthfully, I hope it's a girl..."  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Kia smiles happily up at Zaku. "I hope so, too," she agrees. Rubbing her stomach, Kia begins to eat some more food to keep her tummy from grumbling.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:16 pm
((whats with the red?))

Zaku placed his hand on her stomach. He ate more lightly. He looked at her. He knew he wanted to be with her forever. He kissed her cheek lightly.  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm
{[lol. ^^" sorry. mb. would you like to timeskip, too?? idk, but i'm getting kinda bored . . . ]}

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm
[okay, timeskip)

Zaku flipped through a small scrapbook. Six months had passed since he found out he would be a father. He smiled lightly, the second picture from the ultrasound in his hand as he glued it to the book. He looked out his dorm's window. He stared out at a house he and Kia had picked out. She'd be there any minute, getting back from the corner store.  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:05 pm
{[sure. :] ]}

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:11 pm
He watched her walk in, her stomach a round ball. "Welcome back hun." He kissed her gently, resting his hand on her stomach.  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:23 pm
Kia grins and blushes a bright red. She moves her hands to her swollen stomach and rubs it comfortably. Wobbling slightly, she seats herself on Zaku's bed. "It feels nice to sit," she sighs contently.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:27 pm
He smiled. "July 16th. That's the estimated date. 3 more months." He looked around his room. Stacks of boxes from Gaia covered the room. "I can't fit any more stuff."  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:18 am
Kia looks around the room, also noticing the stuffynes the boxes are creating. "What are all these for anyway?" she asks, looking at Zaku curiously.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm
He sighed. "Baby gifts, from my teammates and other captains." He opens a box and pulls out a small, pointed straw hat. "It's...too much."  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:17 am
Looking at Zaku's expression, Kia giggles amusingly. "They're just being nice." She grins at him, rubbing her fingertips over her stomach. "Why don't you some sit with me?" she suggests, patting the bed next to her.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:06 pm
He sits, resting his hand on her stomach. "I know, but it's kinda overkill."  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Sighing contently, Kia rests her head on Zaku's shoulder. As she looks at the boxes filling Zaku's room, she lets her hand wonder to his lap. There, she mindlessly traces circles with her fingers on his thigh.

[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff