Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Meaning of Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Does this quote make any sense?

"Of course, it makes perfect sense that even though we can fall in deep, meaningful love with someone of our own gender we can never, ever actually try have sex with them. Because even though it's love, sex is just wrong and evil unless it makes babies. In marriage. Which we can't partake of either.

Perfect sense"

I for one, thinks it's bull crap, no offense.
I think this person is trying to be sarcastic.

It kind of makes sense, but I fail to see the meaning behind it. It's not against anyone that in marriage, it's against making babies, but not everyone needs to have a family. Just those who wants to grow one, they can. It's not that they aren't allowed.

It's just that, not every marriage has to have children, just to be legally married. Love is not even about making babies.
..ok.
He made it seem like it's such a big ******** deal that people are saying it's wrong to have sex and make your own family. NO! It's not like that. It's the same thing when you look at it from another perspective too. He's practically saying, love is only true if you have a ******** family. Does he have to be such an assholes stating his "opinion."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:30 am
Effectorless glow when you find some one whom completes your exsitence of being human, or exsting..

The world keeps turning

darknaruuchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:21 pm
Actually, there's nothing normal in the world at all it's a word that humans made so the majority can follow it and when you are considered normal it's either a good thing or bad thing. Just because gays are considered abnormal that doesn't mean their not human. They have feelings, yet others inconsiderate people keep disgracing them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:42 pm
darknaruuchiha
Actually, there's nothing normal in the world at all it's a word that humans made so the majority can follow it and when you are considered normal it's either a good thing or bad thing. Just because gays are considered abnormal that doesn't mean their not human. They have feelings, yet others inconsiderate people keep disgracing them.
Apparently their not humans coming from those certain people.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 pm
Mika_chann
darknaruuchiha
Not human?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:26 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
darknaruuchiha
Not human?
Yea.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
darknaruuchiha
Not human?
Yea.
even I don't get what you meant by this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
darknaruuchiha
Not human?
Yea.

She means that the people who disgrace gay people, consider gays inhuman. As in, not human. Those people who don't see gays as another person who's just a little different from them. They see homosexuals as a whole new species; someone who has no feelings, is disgusting, and has to be put down and banned. That's just wrong. Love is love, no matter what. It doesn't matter what gender you are, so long as you feel deeply for another person, and are willing to give up even your life for that special someone.  

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 am
Fell the Lone Black Wolf
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
darknaruuchiha
Not human?
Yea.

She means that the people who disgrace gay people, consider gays inhuman. As in, not human. Those people who don't see gays as another person who's just a little different from them. They see homosexuals as a whole new species; someone who has no feelings, is disgusting, and has to be put down and banned. That's just wrong. Love is love, no matter what. It doesn't matter what gender you are, so long as you feel deeply for another person, and are willing to give up even your life for that special someone.
Oh I know what she means, but there is a better word to describe this xD

Thanks though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 am
Gamexrocks
Fell the Lone Black Wolf
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Not human?
Yea.

Thanks though.
What's the word then.

Even if we say "love is love." We can't change what others think, no matter how hard everyone tries. We can't force everyone to like just one culture or food can we? Love is the same. It comes and goes, humans are just that inconsiderate.  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Fell the Lone Black Wolf
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Not human?
Yea.

Thanks though.
What's the word then.

Even if we say "love is love." We can't change what others think, no matter how hard everyone tries. We can't force everyone to like just one culture or food can we? Love is the same. It comes and goes, humans are just that inconsiderate.
..I don't know exactly.

In terms of opinion wise, yes, love is love but not everyone has to accept that this is just what we want to believe. Which to me, it is true. Others might think you have to have a husband and wife.
People tend to change and if they still don't want to accept what the society thinks today of the terms normal, then really we can't really say much then can we?
Wrong.
I am aware that everyone has different opinions, but it depends on what the subject is. For example; do you think this defines right if you let a white person sit beside you but not a black person? People stat that what they think right might mean is entirely just their opinion alone. If that's the case then the word fair shouldn't really exist should it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:41 am
people can change i know that much but they still won't learn to accept. They don't want to be defeated in thinking that they are always right and what the believe should be the way everything is suppose to be. People can change but they are still going to be selfish. they just use opinions as an excuse you said that one time too didn't you? they just use the opinion s**t because they don't want to lose.  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm
Zubora
people can change i know that much but they still won't learn to accept. They don't want to be defeated in thinking that they are always right and what the believe should be the way everything is suppose to be. People can change but they are still going to be selfish. they just use opinions as an excuse you said that one time too didn't you? they just use the opinion s**t because they don't want to lose.
If people change then that means, they will accept others. It depends on what change you`re talking about. No I don`t think it`s like that. I think they`re too use to seeing what are normal and label everything that`s not normal. But they can get use to it and can learn to accept it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:32 pm
Gamexrocks
Zubora
If people change then that means, they will accept others. It depends on what change you`re talking about. No I don`t think it`s like that. I think they`re too use to seeing what are normal and label everything that`s not normal. But they can get use to it and can learn to accept it.
People can't change that easily though. It's not like if you tell someone what they are doing is wrong like telling them not to beat up a geek. They won't listen right away.

What's the difference between the norm and abnormal? I believe that the only reason why people are just scared.  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora
People can't change that easily though. It's not like if you tell someone what they are doing is wrong like telling them not to beat up a geek. They won't listen right away.

What's the difference between the norm and abnormal? I believe that the only reason why people are just scared.
...Ugh.. What I'm attempting to state is that people can change. People can't change in a second or minutes. It takes years too and if they don't, then it might come back and bite them in the butt XD

The norm is practically mainstream and always there, people always thinks it's right. Abnormal is anything but that.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff