Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Memorable Threads
SOULJAAA BOOOOYYY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

Jamaican_Beauty18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:35 pm
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18
Lucy Underoos
She's not being disrespectful and she can ban you . No one was disrespectful and I doubt she'd get shot for saying she hates rap because if rap artist killed everyone who said they hated it more than half of the population would be dead.

do i look like i care...Ban me...do it!! at least i wont be lookin at her ignorant face again...hehe!

If you "don't care", then WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING?
Obviously you do care because you continue to post over and over again.
And Comfy is NO WHERE near ignorant! She's the nicest person I know here!
mmmmmmmm...not really

She can have her opinions. Let her be.
Just because she doesn't like the song and decided to express that, it doesn't mean you can bash her for it and call her Ignorant, a Hypocrite, etc.
You obviously haven't been a part of this guild as long as I have. So don't make false judgments on a person you haven't talked to as much as I have.

y do yall keep twisting everything into a white vs. black thing. its all i wanna kno  
Jamaican_Beauty18
unintelligenter 3nodding lmao

rofl I rest my case on that note  

xxXDefaultXxx

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

w00000000w, strong words for such a black and tiny heart. ok hun listen. i hope ur not failing history. MUSIC in all started with Africans. yall woodnt have S*** w/o us neways so stfu. go reas ur history book. lame a**.
Where the hell are YOU learning your history from? And how is that even RELEVANT?

do u go to an all white school.just asking
No actually I don't. I am at a very mixed college. And again, that has nothing to do with the history of music. Are you gonna tell me that my professors are telling me lies and turning me into a racist clone? Because if that is the case, you are far from correct.
so....are u admitting that ur a racist?

Can you NOT read? She said she's going to a very mixed school. And she asked you a question on whether or not you're gonna tell her she IS racist.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:36 pm
Shadows of Solitude
Shinigma
Rap=turns brains to mush

If i may say, My brain is just fine and in tact ^_^

meee too : P  

Jamaican_Beauty18

Lucy the thread killer

Faos
LOL Man guys, chill the out!! I think it's all very hilarious actually.

We know there can be good rap just like there can be bad rap. That's already been clarified my dear... xD

Soulja boy would not fit into the good rap category though, that's for sure.
As for all the kiddies talking hip-hop down, you just gotta let it go forreals.
No no lets all go to the klan rally. lmao rofl  
How come you haven't said anything to me yet?
I just told you that my fiance is black and proved you wrong.
So tell me, am I racist even though my fiance is black?

darlingtonia californica

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jamaican_Beauty18
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18
Lucy Underoos
She's not being disrespectful and she can ban you . No one was disrespectful and I doubt she'd get shot for saying she hates rap because if rap artist killed everyone who said they hated it more than half of the population would be dead.

do i look like i care...Ban me...do it!! at least i wont be lookin at her ignorant face again...hehe!

If you "don't care", then WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING?
Obviously you do care because you continue to post over and over again.
And Comfy is NO WHERE near ignorant! She's the nicest person I know here!
mmmmmmmm...not really

She can have her opinions. Let her be.
Just because she doesn't like the song and decided to express that, it doesn't mean you can bash her for it and call her Ignorant, a Hypocrite, etc.
You obviously haven't been a part of this guild as long as I have. So don't make false judgments on a person you haven't talked to as much as I have.

y do yall keep twisting everything into a white vs. black thing. its all i wanna kno

Tell me. How the heck am I twisting this into a 'White vs. Black' argument?  
Shadows of Solitude
Jamaican_Beauty18
unintelligenter 3nodding lmao

rofl I rest my case on that note

: ) lmao!!!  

Jamaican_Beauty18

xxXDefaultXxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Jamaican_Beauty18

hun...hehehe...srry, um yea there is they not labeled as "segregated" but there are, trust me.

whee OMG this is so funny, no where in the United states is it legal to do so, and EVERY single school I have been to and seen and know of ALL (even colleges) are interacial rolleyes  
[Harakiri]

u never kno herd of a golddigger? lol!  

Jamaican_Beauty18

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

w00000000w, strong words for such a black and tiny heart. ok hun listen. i hope ur not failing history. MUSIC in all started with Africans. yall woodnt have S*** w/o us neways so stfu. go reas ur history book. lame a**.
Where the hell are YOU learning your history from? And how is that even RELEVANT?

No actually I don't. I am at a very mixed college. And again, that has nothing to do with the history of music. Are you gonna tell me that my professors are telling me lies and turning me into a racist clone? Because if that is the case, you are far from correct.
Chicka, everyone is racists to some degree. I am, you are, Everyone is. No one is color blind. :/ But I am not racist to a point where I discriminate. You don't know me, my friends or my family. If you did, you would understand. My God-Mother is black. She practically raised me. My childhood friends were all different races...Hell, I've never even dated a white boy! All my ex's have been at LEAST half black or Hispanic. But I don't need to explain my ntire life story to you...and this is really all beside the point.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:38 pm
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

Can you NOT read? She said she's going to a very mixed school. And she asked you a question on whether or not you're gonna tell her she IS racist.

r u black[AFRICAN-AMERICAN]?  

Jamaican_Beauty18

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:39 pm
Jamaican_Beauty18
[Harakiri]

u never kno herd of a golddigger? lol!
I have more money than he does. He'd be the 'gold digger' if that were the case. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:40 pm
Shadows of Solitude
Jamaican_Beauty18

hun...hehehe...srry, um yea there is they not labeled as "segregated" but there are, trust me.

whee OMG this is so funny, no where in the United states is it legal to do so, and EVERY single school I have been to and seen and know of ALL (even colleges) are interacial rolleyes
apparently u dont get out much. well...blacks hear of all white schools a lot more than u do. im done wit this convo. k?  

Jamaican_Beauty18

Faos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:40 pm
Yep.. I'm pretty sure Jam started the whole RACE game.

We were just talking about genres and she got all nuts, because obviously there are people in this guild that are going to randomly post about how much they hate rap.. Which still has nothing to do with race.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff