Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiTTy_JinXtER_chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 pm
hi! im talitha! and i LOVE yaoi. SASUNARU IS MY FAVORATE!!! >w< my mom says im a freak for liking it... ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm
Yo.
I am a huge fan of SasuNaru.
I really like love triangles as long as there's Sasuke in it and Naruto being uke, such as; SasuNaruSai or SasuNaruIta, etc.
Yeh...
SasuNaru is love!

Druggo in Wonderland

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 pm
hiii!!

I'm a huge fan of yaoi!! And Sasunaru! That's the whole reason why I joined lol. I like any pairing where naruto as uke, because he's not that strong as most of them xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:56 pm
YOOOO im Max and im a bi guy, i am always hyper and i like yo RP and play games and stuf... i suck at spelling and im just now lerning german and japanese again ((so if i try and use it but mess it up, you know why)) and my friends call me Sasuke Uchiha... mostly because of my RL self, im NOTHING like my RL self on the computer xd  

Hayato_The_Vampire

Suou Tsukasa

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:53 pm
Hey, I'm Em, and I am soooo obsessed with NaruSasu. XD I really can't live without it. It's just so...awesome. I'm sad that it's not as popular as SasuNaru though. D:  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:50 pm
Hi
Hi I am a colonist of yaoi in America maybe one of the first gaians to put yaoi on their profile. I have converted hetrosexual males and females in to flaming uke/seme lovers. I am a threat to all conservates and anti-gays. I am a idk. I'm black X Japanese. ~fuu~ Juliet has spoken

Btw, i am an orginal fan of the Sasunaru begining ep 13

I don't think there is a yaoi i havent read, or a shounen-ai i havent heard of.

Btw, i do not, I do not!!! Just like Sasunaru because it's shounen-ai. Because its more than that. It's more than Pointless Plot

OH YES, PICKLE JUICE.  

The world keeps turning

Gwyneda

Cluttered Duck

13,075 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:20 am
'lo~ user name's Gwyneda, but I also respond to 'Shobu' 'Shuro' and 'Patty' :p

I'm 25, live in LA with mother and sister, got no kids, no man, [or woman for that matter] and I'm open about... a lot of stuff. as long as their no blood involved.

I fell in love with NaruSasu [yes, to me the order makes a difference, I'm one of THOSE people] at ep 13 when I watched the anime, and have stuck to it ever since. My first love and introduction to yaoi was Elricest from FullMetal Alchemist, and kinna affect the reason why I ship NaruSasu too since I'm fascinated with how guys handle their emotions.

As stated above, NaruSasu is more than just fanservice and a yaoi fangirls delusions. I really believe that Naruto has deep feelings for Sasuke. they may not be of the romantic nature [a girl can dream cant she?] but it doesnt take away from the fact that the feelings exist. and sasuke...

I'm saving judgement on him because he's acting REALLy retarded in the manga. *refrains from spooilers* in summation:

Naruto Rules all. Including Sasuke >D heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:41 am
hinata-chan naru sa
hi! im talitha! and i LOVE yaoi. SASUNARU IS MY FAVORATE!!! >w< my mom says im a freak for liking it... ;_;
WE are alll freaks here heart  

The world keeps turning

Asakumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:14 am
Hey I'm Asakumi!!! Haha I don't know what to say^^ redface haha sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 pm
Lets just get straight to the point. Yes I like SasuNaru and NaruSasu. I'm a huge fan and a huge fan of Nintendo. If anyone insults Nintendo I'll hunt you down one by one.  

darknaruuchiha

wanderlast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:53 pm
i'm kyoko fer short....and i love sasunaru!!! well...who doesn't?? eh? xd i'm working on a sasunaru right now...it'll probably wont show up like a want it...but i'll try to post it.much love sasunaru! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:31 pm
hey im julia, im 14 and im a total fangirl when it comes to....
making fun of sasuke
making naruto a mom
and puting a whole new twist on how sakura isnt useful *sakura starts crying* see what i mean <--- V.V XD
and of course im a YAOI FAN X3  

jewl-rawrs-kabuto

That Little Yuuki Cross

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 pm
wow i dont no if people are still reading this far, but if you are; hello ^_^ I'm britney and i love sasunaru!!!! lol i like the doushjin manga >_> very nice detail lol i live in the U.S. (if u wanna no where u have to be my friend first lol) i willl be turning 17 on the 29th of June ^^ yippie!! i hope to make more sasunaru or yaoi fans too  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 pm
O.O i cant believe there is a whole forum to me and sasuke its kinda gross lol naw theres nothin wrong with a good sasu naru joke  

Akuma Arakai

Naru Kitsune-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Hello all~! Nice to meet you!
I love SasuNaru! I cosplay Naru when I can 4laugh
It makes me happy! I feel a bit like a dork for liking it since... oh... the begining?
And "the begining" goes back to '03 for me, cause that's when I started reading it.
Lol, I feel old! It's been six years!
I'm 18, by the way.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas