Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Memorable Threads
Looool I've been reported, guise! [The epilogue to "iPhone"] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 35

melocure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm

LOOK WHAT SYKO MADE. LOLOLOLOLOL.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Btw, his name's been given out. xD It was `Inkeh.))

I'm just going to go over the basic details.
I thought this was wicked funny.
But I'm not giving out the person's username, or any identifying details.

Long story short, they were being a total a**. When I confronted them in a PM [because I was upset how they had reacted to someone], I let them know that how they handled the situation was immature, and that they should be more open to people's opinions.

The person then threatened to report me for harassment if I continued to PM them. Lol.
I was mature, and I was not confrontational in the PM. One Suitesmember here saw the conversation, and I'm sure they can vouge for me.

Anyways, I responded saying that the moderators weren't going to do anything, because what I said wasn't harassment.

And then they reported me. cool

I srsly lol'd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:09 pm
That beats my reporting, I was reported by a n00b for saying I wasn't falling for there scam and not going to give my account info to them.  

Child of minD

ElDot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:09 pm
Niggaz be trippin´. PM me the convo? =0
Seriously, the Gaia moderators are very trigger happy. They ban people for calling an idiot an idiot, they move threads to the C-Box without warning or telling you to change it.
Ho s**t, I might get reported for this. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:12 pm
ElDot
Seriously, the Gaia moderators are very trigger happy. They ban people for calling an idiot an idiot, they move threads to the C-Box without warning or telling you to change it.

Go look in the bin to see how the convo started xD
    When you see what he said to me, you'll crack up that he had the nerve to threaten Mel for harassment xD

de.Lici.ous
Crew

ElDot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 pm
de.Lici.ous
ElDot

When you see what he said to me, you'll crack up that he had the nerve to threaten Mel for harassment xD

I love you, lici. xD Seriously though, he should take crap like that to the ED.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:18 pm
ElDot
de.Lici.ous
ElDot

Did you see the PM he sent to me?! Telling me he hopes I die and calling me a ******** stupid b***h? xD And where he told Tenth Speed Writer to die lol

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm
IM REPORTIN U 4 BEENG INTELLAJENT MELZ D:<

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:22 pm
de.Lici.ous
ElDot
de.Lici.ous
ElDot

Did you see the PM he sent to me?! Telling me he hopes I die and calling me a ******** stupid b***h? xD And where he told Tenth Speed Writer to die lol

Yup, saw everything. And mel sent me the PM - he´s written down somewhere, in case we don´t let him back in, right?  

ElDot

melocure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:22 pm

Alright; I'm posting the conversation.
I'm sure some of you will figure out who I'm talking about based on the nature of the conversation, but I'm keeping their username bleeped, just to keep everything civil.

Just so you all can see what I wrote.

I

I didn't want to post in the thread.
And I also didn't want to start any new drama in the guild. For all I care, you can flame me here.

Your reaction was both immature, and uncalled for.
Telling somebody they're a dumb b***h and that they should go die and burn in hell?
Just because they voiced their opinion?

Honestly, you should be better than that. People are allowed to voice their opinions, as are you. But if you're looking for somebody to take you seriously, you need to act like an adult. That wasn't you voicing your opinion. That was you being an a**.

That's all I have to say.

Now, I'm expecting a:

"I DON'T ******** CARE WHAT U THINK, GO BURN IN HELL YOU ******** b***h" response, based on what I saw in that thread.

Mr. McAngryPants

I asked for CIVILIZED opinions. Not retards crapping their pants and saying HEY its stupid cause i'm poor and can't afford it.
Also I'm done arguing about it. So if you would kindly leave me alone that would be nice. If not I will report you for harassment. Good day.

I

Well, today's a new day.
And your idle threat isn't going to scare me. I'm not harassing you. I'm not threatening you. I'm not belittling you. I'm making a point.

You're being a hypocrite by stating that you wanted civilized responses. Because frankly, what you just sent me was anything but!

You need to learn to argue like an adult. Because what you're doing is whining and throwing a temper tantrum because somebody thought that Mac's software was outdated. Their responses were justified by your calling them stupid, ******** retarded, and telling them to go die.

Honestly, you should go back through that thread today and re-read your responses. Those were out of anger, and you'll be surprised what you wrote, and how immature you acted.

Report me if you want; the moderators aren't going to do anything, because this isn't harassment.

Mr. McAngryPants

Yes it is harrassment I asked you to STOP talking to me. Yet you continued SO i am going to report you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:26 pm
://syko

i lol thar.
:3

Slide across the warm red floor
To meet me
Lock the
bathroom door before they crawl
To
eat me
Cut her
throat
And whisper that we're going home
Twitching to the
cold dance
They suck the meat from her bones

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

Megas Alexandros

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:29 pm
rolleyes
If anything, the mods will get angry with him for reporting you for no reason.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:31 pm

Anybody wanna tell me what Lici was voicing her opinion about that made this stupie-face call her a b***h? xD
I can't believe I miss all the good stuff. D:<

darlingtonia californica

melocure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:34 pm
[Harakiri]

Anybody wanna tell me what Lici was voicing her opinion about that made this stupie-face call her a b***h? xD
I can't believe I miss all the good stuff. D:<

Long story short, she was telling this kid about how she thought that there was a lot better stuff out there, compared to Mac.
Which, imo as well, is outdated. xD

And Lici was civil about it, until this guy got on her case. xD I was surprised how calm she was when he was calling her a stupid b***h and telling her to go die.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:36 pm
dramallama

A n00b threatened to ban me if I reported his friend once. ._____.

It was like: "IF U REPORTED [insert guy here] AND GOT HIM BANNED I'M GONNA REPORT YOU. RAWRARAWRWARAWAR. DDDD:"

o_____oll And what exactly would you report me for? I've only ever reported scammers. Congrats, you're friends with one. 8D  

KotokoPlum

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:36 pm

Mac lovers looooooove mac don't they? o__o
Psyyyyycho.
xD

imo Mac sucks a**. xD Having owned a Mac and knowing how retarded it was to use it, I can verify that it sucks. xD

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff